ANZ Rolls Out Australia’s 1st Wealth App
By Vittorio Hernandez | June 30, 2014 8:42 AM EST
ANZ has combined daily banking features with a comprehensive wealth management solutions in a new app it just released.
The Grow app, Australia's first wealth app, includes goMoney, share trading and research capability, insurance tools and solutions and access to ANZ's Smart Choice Super product. It will also provide access to ANZ's retail superannuation offering via the Australian Tax Office, enabling users to perform paperless superannuation rollovers.
Joyce Phillips, chief executive of ANZ Global Wealth, said the app roll out is part of the bank's innovations to deliver simple and accessible wealth solutions through physical, digital and advice space. She added that in the near future, the bank would include enhanced investing tools, access to virtual advice and new ideas on philanthropic instruments.
The app is currently only available on Apple devices but will later also be available on devices using Android OS. Phillips said that in the next 12 months, user of the new app could connect through Skype and telephone and make an appointment with an ANZ financial adviser.
She added the bank's financial advisers, rather feel threatened for their job security by the new app, are very excited how it could bring them more business.
ANZ currently manages more than $60 billion for its 1.4 million customers who use its goMoney app.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Lowe's Black Friday 2014 Deals Include Up To 40% Off On Select Major Appliances, Plus Free Shipping For Orders Of $19 Or More
- Walmart Canada Black Friday 2014 Ad For Nov. 28, 2014 Up To Dec. 1, 2014 Includes Savings On The iPad Mini 16GB And The Beats Solo HD Drenched Headphones
- Sears Outlet Black Friday 2014 Sale Includes Up To 60% Off On All Refrigerators And Up To 50% Off On All Washers And Dryers
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report