ANZ Rolls Out Australia’s 1st Wealth App
By Vittorio Hernandez | June 30, 2014 8:42 AM EST
ANZ has combined daily banking features with a comprehensive wealth management solutions in a new app it just released.
The Grow app, Australia's first wealth app, includes goMoney, share trading and research capability, insurance tools and solutions and access to ANZ's Smart Choice Super product. It will also provide access to ANZ's retail superannuation offering via the Australian Tax Office, enabling users to perform paperless superannuation rollovers.
Joyce Phillips, chief executive of ANZ Global Wealth, said the app roll out is part of the bank's innovations to deliver simple and accessible wealth solutions through physical, digital and advice space. She added that in the near future, the bank would include enhanced investing tools, access to virtual advice and new ideas on philanthropic instruments.
The app is currently only available on Apple devices but will later also be available on devices using Android OS. Phillips said that in the next 12 months, user of the new app could connect through Skype and telephone and make an appointment with an ANZ financial adviser.
She added the bank's financial advisers, rather feel threatened for their job security by the new app, are very excited how it could bring them more business.
ANZ currently manages more than $60 billion for its 1.4 million customers who use its goMoney app.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Apple Inc (AAPL) Stock Rises Again Despite Bendgate, iOS 8 Bugs; Samsung Stock At Two-Year Low
- Hong Kong Protests Cause Closure Of Banks & Instagram Outages In China
- Federal Court Orders Coles To Hang Signs For 3 Months That It Passed Off Par-Baked Bread As Fresh From The Oven
- Ello Pegged As The Anti-Facebook Social Network
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate