ANZ Rolls Out Australia’s 1st Wealth App
By Vittorio Hernandez | June 30, 2014 8:42 AM EST
ANZ has combined daily banking features with a comprehensive wealth management solutions in a new app it just released.
The Grow app, Australia's first wealth app, includes goMoney, share trading and research capability, insurance tools and solutions and access to ANZ's Smart Choice Super product. It will also provide access to ANZ's retail superannuation offering via the Australian Tax Office, enabling users to perform paperless superannuation rollovers.
Joyce Phillips, chief executive of ANZ Global Wealth, said the app roll out is part of the bank's innovations to deliver simple and accessible wealth solutions through physical, digital and advice space. She added that in the near future, the bank would include enhanced investing tools, access to virtual advice and new ideas on philanthropic instruments.
The app is currently only available on Apple devices but will later also be available on devices using Android OS. Phillips said that in the next 12 months, user of the new app could connect through Skype and telephone and make an appointment with an ANZ financial adviser.
She added the bank's financial advisers, rather feel threatened for their job security by the new app, are very excited how it could bring them more business.
ANZ currently manages more than $60 billion for its 1.4 million customers who use its goMoney app.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Malaysia Airlines Considers Changing Name After MH370 and MH17 Tragedies
- Fast Food Meat Scandal: McDonald’s Suspend Nuggets and McSpicy Chicken Filets
- Texas Man Selling Condo With ‘Funniest and Most Revealing Ad’
- Tweens Fool Their Parents Online, McAfee Reports
- Debt-Laden Millennials Join Stock Market
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On