ANZ Rolls Out Australia’s 1st Wealth App
By Vittorio Hernandez | June 30, 2014 8:42 AM EST
ANZ has combined daily banking features with a comprehensive wealth management solutions in a new app it just released.
The Grow app, Australia's first wealth app, includes goMoney, share trading and research capability, insurance tools and solutions and access to ANZ's Smart Choice Super product. It will also provide access to ANZ's retail superannuation offering via the Australian Tax Office, enabling users to perform paperless superannuation rollovers.
Joyce Phillips, chief executive of ANZ Global Wealth, said the app roll out is part of the bank's innovations to deliver simple and accessible wealth solutions through physical, digital and advice space. She added that in the near future, the bank would include enhanced investing tools, access to virtual advice and new ideas on philanthropic instruments.
The app is currently only available on Apple devices but will later also be available on devices using Android OS. Phillips said that in the next 12 months, user of the new app could connect through Skype and telephone and make an appointment with an ANZ financial adviser.
She added the bank's financial advisers, rather feel threatened for their job security by the new app, are very excited how it could bring them more business.
ANZ currently manages more than $60 billion for its 1.4 million customers who use its goMoney app.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop