ANZ Rolls Out Australia’s 1st Wealth App
By Vittorio Hernandez | June 30, 2014 8:42 AM EST
ANZ has combined daily banking features with a comprehensive wealth management solutions in a new app it just released.
The Grow app, Australia's first wealth app, includes goMoney, share trading and research capability, insurance tools and solutions and access to ANZ's Smart Choice Super product. It will also provide access to ANZ's retail superannuation offering via the Australian Tax Office, enabling users to perform paperless superannuation rollovers.
Joyce Phillips, chief executive of ANZ Global Wealth, said the app roll out is part of the bank's innovations to deliver simple and accessible wealth solutions through physical, digital and advice space. She added that in the near future, the bank would include enhanced investing tools, access to virtual advice and new ideas on philanthropic instruments.
The app is currently only available on Apple devices but will later also be available on devices using Android OS. Phillips said that in the next 12 months, user of the new app could connect through Skype and telephone and make an appointment with an ANZ financial adviser.
She added the bank's financial advisers, rather feel threatened for their job security by the new app, are very excited how it could bring them more business.
ANZ currently manages more than $60 billion for its 1.4 million customers who use its goMoney app.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports