Justin Bieber Prediction: Singer Dead in 2 Years Due to Partying Lifestyle [PHOTOS]
June 28, 2014 12:02 PM EST
Justin Bieber Prediction: Singer Dead in 2 Years Due to Partying Lifestyle
According to security expert, pop sensation Justin Bieber might end up dead if he does not change his partying lifestyle. Famous celebrity bodyguard, Kris Herzog, was recently asked to assess Bieber's security team and to weigh how safe he is with his gangsta friends who are posing as his security escorts.
Known for his security agency, The Bodyguard Group of Beverly Hills, Herzog's staff is comprised of trained security experts (ex-Navy Seals) who are qualified to handle any emergencies and situations. But in the case of the Canadian pop star, his untrained security team are one's who tolerate all his whims to the extent that the airplane's pilot have to wear an oxygen mask for them to smoke weed in the plane.
"Herzog hand delivered his findings to Bieber's manager, Scooter Braun and in it he predicts that unless the young star is willing to make major changes like firing enablers he could be dead within two years," Celebdirty Laundry reports. If fans think about everything there is known about Bieber's behavior in the past 18 months and add in all of the things that Herzog learned while investigating his lifestyle it sounds like his prediction is right on point.
The singer was recently spotted in the Commons at Calabasas in Los Angeles on June 24, looking for a sparkler for his on-and-off again girlfriend Selena Gomez. Now back in each other's arms for two weeks now, the estranged couple was spotted together in a Hollywood hot spot snorting lines of cocaine, according to InTouch magazine.
"They got caught doing lines. The video is pretty dark and fuzzy, but someone's trying to get paid for it," a source told the publication.
The good looking duo never failed to make headlines whenever they split and get back together, and this time Bieber seemed to be serious of keeping the "Spring Breakers" star. Hollywood Life even urges Jelena to get engaged and have a serious relationship together.
"Justin, no one can deny that you and Selena have had a roller coaster relationship, but something tells me that your latest reunion is different!," according to the Web site. "You can say "I do" to living together as a serious couple who are committed to spending the rest of your lives together!"
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports