Justin Bieber Prediction: Singer Dead in 2 Years Due to Partying Lifestyle [PHOTOS]
June 28, 2014 12:02 PM EST
Justin Bieber Prediction: Singer Dead in 2 Years Due to Partying Lifestyle
According to security expert, pop sensation Justin Bieber might end up dead if he does not change his partying lifestyle. Famous celebrity bodyguard, Kris Herzog, was recently asked to assess Bieber's security team and to weigh how safe he is with his gangsta friends who are posing as his security escorts.
Known for his security agency, The Bodyguard Group of Beverly Hills, Herzog's staff is comprised of trained security experts (ex-Navy Seals) who are qualified to handle any emergencies and situations. But in the case of the Canadian pop star, his untrained security team are one's who tolerate all his whims to the extent that the airplane's pilot have to wear an oxygen mask for them to smoke weed in the plane.
"Herzog hand delivered his findings to Bieber's manager, Scooter Braun and in it he predicts that unless the young star is willing to make major changes like firing enablers he could be dead within two years," Celebdirty Laundry reports. If fans think about everything there is known about Bieber's behavior in the past 18 months and add in all of the things that Herzog learned while investigating his lifestyle it sounds like his prediction is right on point.
The singer was recently spotted in the Commons at Calabasas in Los Angeles on June 24, looking for a sparkler for his on-and-off again girlfriend Selena Gomez. Now back in each other's arms for two weeks now, the estranged couple was spotted together in a Hollywood hot spot snorting lines of cocaine, according to InTouch magazine.
"They got caught doing lines. The video is pretty dark and fuzzy, but someone's trying to get paid for it," a source told the publication.
The good looking duo never failed to make headlines whenever they split and get back together, and this time Bieber seemed to be serious of keeping the "Spring Breakers" star. Hollywood Life even urges Jelena to get engaged and have a serious relationship together.
"Justin, no one can deny that you and Selena have had a roller coaster relationship, but something tells me that your latest reunion is different!," according to the Web site. "You can say "I do" to living together as a serious couple who are committed to spending the rest of your lives together!"
Join the Conversation
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $499 Comes With 5.5-Inch Quad HD Display, Snapdragon 805 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People