Sons of Anarchy Season 7 Updates: Charlie Hunnam & Cast Bonds while Filming SOA Finale
By Riza Ornos | June 28, 2014 12:00 PM EST
FX "Sons of Anarchy" lead star Charlie Hunnam was seen zooming around with his Harley on Wednesday, June 25, in Studio City, California to film a few scenes of the show's season finale. The "Crimson Peak" star will reprise his role as SAMCRO's President Jax Teller in the biker drama series and some of his cast member have been sharing some photos on how they behave on the set.
Charlie Hunnam who is set to play Christian Grey in the film version of EL James's best-selling erotic novel Fifty Shades of Grey, admitted that he is aware that he is not what some fans had in mind for the role.(Reuters)
The cast, including FX Vice President of Media Relations Dominic Pagone has been tweeting several photos and sneak previews on what to expect on "Sons of Anarchy" season finale. Some photos revealed new series regular Drea de Matteo who will reprise her role as Jax's ex-wife Wendy Cash and Katey Sagal getting ready on the set as biker gang matriarch, Gemma Teller.
"What a day on set... Wish I could share with u kids...SONS is off and runnin..station wagon and all.. Behave yourselves.. #MyHairWontBehave" Kim Coates wrote on his Twitter account. He also shared a photo of himself with Mark Boone Junior (who plays Bobby Elvis), David LaBrava (Happy), Theo Rossi (Juice), and Tommy Flanagan (Chibs) and Charlie Hunnam (Jax) flashing their middle fingers.
He captioned the rare photo of the cast with: "Once a SON...Always a SON..till death do us part..Bobby @Theorossi Chibby@davidlabrava Jax... And moi.. Peace kids KC."
Season 7 will also welcome new comers in the show like rocker Marilyn Manson who will play white supremacist Ron Tully, and Charming's new sheriff Althea Jarry played by "The Bridge" actress Annabeth Gish. Gish's character will take over Sheriff Eli Roosevelt post when he was killed in the season 6 finale.
"Gish's character, Althea Jarry, will call on her years of experience in Stockton's Organized Crime Unit to pursue the murderers of former Sheriff Eli Roosevelt and Tara Knowles (the latter of whom was butchered to death via meat fork by Katey Sagal's Gemma)," TV Line reports. "Jarry quickly realizes she'll have to work with SAMCRO to keep the peace, even if that means playing by their rules. But she has a few of her own that might surprise the club."
"Sons of Anarchy" season 7 will return to FX in Sept.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS