Courteney Cox Leaves Single Life: Jumps into Committed Relationship with Johnny McDaid
By Sonalee singh | June 28, 2014 11:59 AM EST
"Friend's" former star Courtney Cox has finally got engaged to her rocker boyfriend Johnny McDaid. The actress confirmed the news of her engagement to her six-month-old boyfriend McDaid on June 26.
Interestingly, in a very short span of time, Cox and McDaid have committed to each other and it is being reported that the lovebirds are very much in love and can't wait to walk the aisle.
Unlike many other stars in the industry, Cox did not hide the news from her fans and tweeted: "I'm engaged to him!" with her photo alongside McDaid.
Though this is not the first time that Cox has opened up about her relationship, she told to US Weekly about her relationship in April that McDaid is really supportive of her.
"He supports me in every way. He supports me creatively. He really believed in the movie...and not just because he likes me, though I know that helps."
Cox said this in reference to her first directorial debut "Just Before I Go." McDaid's band even went ahead and wrote three songs for Courtney's film.
"Courteney is the most completely confident person I've ever met-at everything," he added as per the Web site "She gets music. She gets art. She gets the way a scene gets constructed, the way dialogue works. And she puts it all together in her mind and then explains it to the world and makes movies that make people laugh and cry, squirm and jump, all those things."
The duo was first spotted together at Jennifer Aniston's holiday party in L.A. Furthermore, giving hints about their love for each other, an onlooker from Cox's movie premiere even told the Web site that they were inseperable.
"There was a brief moment where Courteney had to take the cast photo, and Johnny just stood on the side gazing at her," the eyewitness told the Web site. "You can tell they're totally smitten with each other. She looks so comfortable around him."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Reports: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Pince Harry Somber - Reports
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On