Courteney Cox Leaves Single Life: Jumps into Committed Relationship with Johnny McDaid
By Sonalee singh | June 28, 2014 11:59 AM EST
"Friend's" former star Courtney Cox has finally got engaged to her rocker boyfriend Johnny McDaid. The actress confirmed the news of her engagement to her six-month-old boyfriend McDaid on June 26.
Interestingly, in a very short span of time, Cox and McDaid have committed to each other and it is being reported that the lovebirds are very much in love and can't wait to walk the aisle.
Unlike many other stars in the industry, Cox did not hide the news from her fans and tweeted: "I'm engaged to him!" with her photo alongside McDaid.
Though this is not the first time that Cox has opened up about her relationship, she told to US Weekly about her relationship in April that McDaid is really supportive of her.
"He supports me in every way. He supports me creatively. He really believed in the movie...and not just because he likes me, though I know that helps."
Cox said this in reference to her first directorial debut "Just Before I Go." McDaid's band even went ahead and wrote three songs for Courtney's film.
"Courteney is the most completely confident person I've ever met-at everything," he added as per the Web site "She gets music. She gets art. She gets the way a scene gets constructed, the way dialogue works. And she puts it all together in her mind and then explains it to the world and makes movies that make people laugh and cry, squirm and jump, all those things."
The duo was first spotted together at Jennifer Aniston's holiday party in L.A. Furthermore, giving hints about their love for each other, an onlooker from Cox's movie premiere even told the Web site that they were inseperable.
"There was a brief moment where Courteney had to take the cast photo, and Johnny just stood on the side gazing at her," the eyewitness told the Web site. "You can tell they're totally smitten with each other. She looks so comfortable around him."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Miranda Kerr Broke Her Silence: Not Pregnant With James Packard’s Baby [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Kaley Cuoco Says ‘Season 8 Here We Come’ In Instagram Video, Sports Pixie Haircut
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- Google Works on Powering Up Chromebook Line to Kill Competitors, Nvidia Joins with Acer for New Killer Laptop