Ryan Gosling to Reunite with Rachel McAdams on 'Notebook's' 10th Anniversary: Relationship Troubles with Eva Mendes Looms-Report
By Sonalee singh | June 28, 2014 11:51 AM EST
It's the 10th anniversary of "The Notebook" and fans are hoping that former couple and co-stars Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams would be reuniting for the celebration for their film, which proved to be a major success that time. The buzz has that things are not well between Ryan Gosling and girlfriend Eva Mendes and McAdams is trying to win back Ryan.
Director Ryan Gosling poses on the red carpet as he arrives for the screening of the film "Lost River" in competition for the category "Un Certain Regard" at the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 20, 2014.
"Rachel has been very low-key about it all. She's played it very smart and used the whole 'just friends' angle to get close to Ryan again, but she 100 percent wants him back. He's not the cheating type, but he hasn't been honest with Eva about how much contact he has with Rachel," reports OK! (via EnStarz).
Reportedly, Gosling and Mendes are going through relationship troubles and this has led to speculation that Gosling may get back with Rachel. Gosling and McAdams ended their relationship in 2007, but he still considers her the love of his life.
"I mean, God bless The Notebook," Gosling said at the time to GQ. "It introduced me to one of the great loves of my life. But people do Rachel and me a disservice by assuming we were anything like the people in that movie. Rachel and my love story is a hell of a lot more romantic than that."
Meanwhile, Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes' reason for alleged relationship issues is said to be Gosling's inability to commit to Mendes.
"For the past 18 months, they've been talking about taking the next step, to the point that on every vacation, Eva's been convinced he would be popping the question. The trip to Iceland in September was the last straw. She pretty much gave him an ultimatum, but he balked and she stormed out and flew back to the States without him," a source told OK! as per Classicalite.
Gosling and Mendes has neither confirmed there relationship nor the break-up rumours.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia