Ryan Gosling to Reunite with Rachel McAdams on 'Notebook's' 10th Anniversary: Relationship Troubles with Eva Mendes Looms-Report
By Sonalee singh | June 28, 2014 11:51 AM EST
It's the 10th anniversary of "The Notebook" and fans are hoping that former couple and co-stars Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams would be reuniting for the celebration for their film, which proved to be a major success that time. The buzz has that things are not well between Ryan Gosling and girlfriend Eva Mendes and McAdams is trying to win back Ryan.
Director Ryan Gosling poses on the red carpet as he arrives for the screening of the film "Lost River" in competition for the category "Un Certain Regard" at the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 20, 2014.
"Rachel has been very low-key about it all. She's played it very smart and used the whole 'just friends' angle to get close to Ryan again, but she 100 percent wants him back. He's not the cheating type, but he hasn't been honest with Eva about how much contact he has with Rachel," reports OK! (via EnStarz).
Reportedly, Gosling and Mendes are going through relationship troubles and this has led to speculation that Gosling may get back with Rachel. Gosling and McAdams ended their relationship in 2007, but he still considers her the love of his life.
"I mean, God bless The Notebook," Gosling said at the time to GQ. "It introduced me to one of the great loves of my life. But people do Rachel and me a disservice by assuming we were anything like the people in that movie. Rachel and my love story is a hell of a lot more romantic than that."
Meanwhile, Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes' reason for alleged relationship issues is said to be Gosling's inability to commit to Mendes.
"For the past 18 months, they've been talking about taking the next step, to the point that on every vacation, Eva's been convinced he would be popping the question. The trip to Iceland in September was the last straw. She pretty much gave him an ultimatum, but he balked and she stormed out and flew back to the States without him," a source told OK! as per Classicalite.
Gosling and Mendes has neither confirmed there relationship nor the break-up rumours.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Episode 6 Spoilers: Next Week Tests Relationships And Sees A Shocking Exit
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko