Ryan Gosling to Reunite with Rachel McAdams on 'Notebook's' 10th Anniversary: Relationship Troubles with Eva Mendes Looms-Report
By Sonalee singh | June 28, 2014 11:51 AM EST
It's the 10th anniversary of "The Notebook" and fans are hoping that former couple and co-stars Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams would be reuniting for the celebration for their film, which proved to be a major success that time. The buzz has that things are not well between Ryan Gosling and girlfriend Eva Mendes and McAdams is trying to win back Ryan.
Director Ryan Gosling poses on the red carpet as he arrives for the screening of the film "Lost River" in competition for the category "Un Certain Regard" at the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 20, 2014.
"Rachel has been very low-key about it all. She's played it very smart and used the whole 'just friends' angle to get close to Ryan again, but she 100 percent wants him back. He's not the cheating type, but he hasn't been honest with Eva about how much contact he has with Rachel," reports OK! (via EnStarz).
Reportedly, Gosling and Mendes are going through relationship troubles and this has led to speculation that Gosling may get back with Rachel. Gosling and McAdams ended their relationship in 2007, but he still considers her the love of his life.
"I mean, God bless The Notebook," Gosling said at the time to GQ. "It introduced me to one of the great loves of my life. But people do Rachel and me a disservice by assuming we were anything like the people in that movie. Rachel and my love story is a hell of a lot more romantic than that."
Meanwhile, Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes' reason for alleged relationship issues is said to be Gosling's inability to commit to Mendes.
"For the past 18 months, they've been talking about taking the next step, to the point that on every vacation, Eva's been convinced he would be popping the question. The trip to Iceland in September was the last straw. She pretty much gave him an ultimatum, but he balked and she stormed out and flew back to the States without him," a source told OK! as per Classicalite.
Gosling and Mendes has neither confirmed there relationship nor the break-up rumours.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories