Ryan Gosling to Reunite with Rachel McAdams on 'Notebook's' 10th Anniversary: Relationship Troubles with Eva Mendes Looms-Report
By Sonalee singh | June 28, 2014 11:51 AM EST
It's the 10th anniversary of "The Notebook" and fans are hoping that former couple and co-stars Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams would be reuniting for the celebration for their film, which proved to be a major success that time. The buzz has that things are not well between Ryan Gosling and girlfriend Eva Mendes and McAdams is trying to win back Ryan.
Director Ryan Gosling poses on the red carpet as he arrives for the screening of the film "Lost River" in competition for the category "Un Certain Regard" at the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 20, 2014.
"Rachel has been very low-key about it all. She's played it very smart and used the whole 'just friends' angle to get close to Ryan again, but she 100 percent wants him back. He's not the cheating type, but he hasn't been honest with Eva about how much contact he has with Rachel," reports OK! (via EnStarz).
Reportedly, Gosling and Mendes are going through relationship troubles and this has led to speculation that Gosling may get back with Rachel. Gosling and McAdams ended their relationship in 2007, but he still considers her the love of his life.
"I mean, God bless The Notebook," Gosling said at the time to GQ. "It introduced me to one of the great loves of my life. But people do Rachel and me a disservice by assuming we were anything like the people in that movie. Rachel and my love story is a hell of a lot more romantic than that."
Meanwhile, Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes' reason for alleged relationship issues is said to be Gosling's inability to commit to Mendes.
"For the past 18 months, they've been talking about taking the next step, to the point that on every vacation, Eva's been convinced he would be popping the question. The trip to Iceland in September was the last straw. She pretty much gave him an ultimatum, but he balked and she stormed out and flew back to the States without him," a source told OK! as per Classicalite.
Gosling and Mendes has neither confirmed there relationship nor the break-up rumours.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510