Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Defend Marriage and Love for Daughter from Star Magazine’s ‘Delusional Cover’
By Annie Dee | June 28, 2014 11:46 AM EST
Star Magazine has some juicy tidbits to share on the current status of Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan's marriage. According to the magazine, the two are set to divorce because of Tatum's incorrigible behaviour of partying, flirting and drinking. The magazine even announced on its cover that Channing already "removed his wedding ring" and is already out in the field, constantly hitting on other women. However, the couple were quick to rebuff this and claimed that Star Magazine has a 'delusional cover.'
Actor Channing Tatum with his wife Jenna Dewan pose with his Trailblazer award backstage at the 2014 MTV Movie Awards in Los Angeles, California April 13, 2014.
According to Star Magazine, a well-known celebrity and entertainment magazine, the change in Tatum was quite apparent ever since his career taken off. Star wrote, "partying, flirtatious antics and nonstop work schedule have pushed him farther and farther away from his wife," Star wrote.
The magazine even put it out there that Dewan giving birth to their daughter, Everly caused Tatum to become resentful and cold. Star magazine reported: "Jenna and Chan fought about it constantly." "It" referred to Channing being a father to Everly.
"She kept reminding him that he's a married father who has no business hanging out with drunk women," continued the source to Star, adding, "They may appear happy. But things are not good."
Just after hours when the report of StarMagazine broke out, the reps for the couple immediately did some damage control to deny the rumours. In fact, the reps claimed that the magazine acted quite unprofessionally.
"It's disappointing to see another example of Star magazine using outright lies to sell their weekly covers and trying to pass it off as journalism," reps for the couple tell Us Magazine. "Their current delusional cover couldn't be further from the truth."
US Magazine claimed that the couple cannot be happier. Divorce is the farthest thing in their minds since tying the knot in 2009. The two also love their daughter very much, as shown in how they lovingly treated her on the red carpet at the premiere of 22 Jump Street, Tatum's latest movie.
US Magazine cited an account of an eyewitness during the event regarding how sweet the couple are to each other. The eyewitness shared that at the premiere "Jenna and Channing were really cute together. She was totally supporting him and having a great time."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales