Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Defend Marriage and Love for Daughter from Star Magazine’s ‘Delusional Cover’
By Annie Dee | June 28, 2014 11:46 AM EST
Star Magazine has some juicy tidbits to share on the current status of Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan's marriage. According to the magazine, the two are set to divorce because of Tatum's incorrigible behaviour of partying, flirting and drinking. The magazine even announced on its cover that Channing already "removed his wedding ring" and is already out in the field, constantly hitting on other women. However, the couple were quick to rebuff this and claimed that Star Magazine has a 'delusional cover.'
Actor Channing Tatum with his wife Jenna Dewan pose with his Trailblazer award backstage at the 2014 MTV Movie Awards in Los Angeles, California April 13, 2014.
According to Star Magazine, a well-known celebrity and entertainment magazine, the change in Tatum was quite apparent ever since his career taken off. Star wrote, "partying, flirtatious antics and nonstop work schedule have pushed him farther and farther away from his wife," Star wrote.
The magazine even put it out there that Dewan giving birth to their daughter, Everly caused Tatum to become resentful and cold. Star magazine reported: "Jenna and Chan fought about it constantly." "It" referred to Channing being a father to Everly.
"She kept reminding him that he's a married father who has no business hanging out with drunk women," continued the source to Star, adding, "They may appear happy. But things are not good."
Just after hours when the report of StarMagazine broke out, the reps for the couple immediately did some damage control to deny the rumours. In fact, the reps claimed that the magazine acted quite unprofessionally.
"It's disappointing to see another example of Star magazine using outright lies to sell their weekly covers and trying to pass it off as journalism," reps for the couple tell Us Magazine. "Their current delusional cover couldn't be further from the truth."
US Magazine claimed that the couple cannot be happier. Divorce is the farthest thing in their minds since tying the knot in 2009. The two also love their daughter very much, as shown in how they lovingly treated her on the red carpet at the premiere of 22 Jump Street, Tatum's latest movie.
US Magazine cited an account of an eyewitness during the event regarding how sweet the couple are to each other. The eyewitness shared that at the premiere "Jenna and Channing were really cute together. She was totally supporting him and having a great time."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 9/11 Dust Cloud Most Likely Have Created Pregnancy Issues: Celebrities Who Posed Nude During Pregnancy
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015