Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Defend Marriage and Love for Daughter from Star Magazine’s ‘Delusional Cover’
By Annie Dee | June 28, 2014 11:46 AM EST
Star Magazine has some juicy tidbits to share on the current status of Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan's marriage. According to the magazine, the two are set to divorce because of Tatum's incorrigible behaviour of partying, flirting and drinking. The magazine even announced on its cover that Channing already "removed his wedding ring" and is already out in the field, constantly hitting on other women. However, the couple were quick to rebuff this and claimed that Star Magazine has a 'delusional cover.'
Actor Channing Tatum with his wife Jenna Dewan pose with his Trailblazer award backstage at the 2014 MTV Movie Awards in Los Angeles, California April 13, 2014.
According to Star Magazine, a well-known celebrity and entertainment magazine, the change in Tatum was quite apparent ever since his career taken off. Star wrote, "partying, flirtatious antics and nonstop work schedule have pushed him farther and farther away from his wife," Star wrote.
The magazine even put it out there that Dewan giving birth to their daughter, Everly caused Tatum to become resentful and cold. Star magazine reported: "Jenna and Chan fought about it constantly." "It" referred to Channing being a father to Everly.
"She kept reminding him that he's a married father who has no business hanging out with drunk women," continued the source to Star, adding, "They may appear happy. But things are not good."
Just after hours when the report of StarMagazine broke out, the reps for the couple immediately did some damage control to deny the rumours. In fact, the reps claimed that the magazine acted quite unprofessionally.
"It's disappointing to see another example of Star magazine using outright lies to sell their weekly covers and trying to pass it off as journalism," reps for the couple tell Us Magazine. "Their current delusional cover couldn't be further from the truth."
US Magazine claimed that the couple cannot be happier. Divorce is the farthest thing in their minds since tying the knot in 2009. The two also love their daughter very much, as shown in how they lovingly treated her on the red carpet at the premiere of 22 Jump Street, Tatum's latest movie.
US Magazine cited an account of an eyewitness during the event regarding how sweet the couple are to each other. The eyewitness shared that at the premiere "Jenna and Channing were really cute together. She was totally supporting him and having a great time."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid