LeAnn Rimes Entertains Pregnancy Ideas to Guarantee Second Season for LeAnn and Eddie, Husband Not Convinced
By Annie Dee | June 28, 2014 11:44 AM EST
Eddie Cibrian is adamant about not having more babies. He already has two kids from ex-wife Glanville and he does not want one anymore with his current wife, LeAnn Rimes. The problem is, LeAnn Rimes reportedly wants one, even if she views Eddie's children as her own. After three years of marriage as well as numerous attempts to have their own baby, the couple is still struggling to become pregnant. Eddie had thrown in the towel and gave up on the idea of babies, but LeAnn is begging Eddie to let her begin IVF so that she can possibly conceive.
Singer LeAnn Rimes arrives at the 45th Country Music Association Awards in Nashville, Tennessee, November 9, 2011.
"LeAnn's been begging Eddie to let her begin IVF, but he doesn't want more kids," an insider revealed to Life & Style, Radar Online reports. "It's sad - not only is her body preventing LeAnn from getting pregnant, her husband isn't allowing it, either."
Back in May, Cibrian told LeAnn it would be much better to just get another dog instead of giving his two sons with Glanville another sibling. "Maybe we should just get another dog," Cibrian told his singer wife in May.
For Rimes, she wanted her own kid with Eddie because she believes this can save their marriage. Eddie's unwillingness to have children with her is making her insecure about her relationship with Eddie. Rimes worry that without a kid, Eddie might think of straying. This, in spite of the fact that Eddie already gave her assurance. "He has been clear with her," a source told Life & Style, adding, "but she doesn't listen."
Radar Online reported that Rimes wanted to get pregnant because of another reason: to improve the ratings of her new VH1 reaility show, LeAnn and Eddie. The show is set to air on July and an insider claimed that being pregnant will "guarantee them a second season."
LeAnn's reasons for wanting a baby with Eddie are unknown. But she made it clear that she's happy to be the stepmom to Eddie's children from Brandi. In fact, she called the children, Mason and Jake her own sons. Ex-Brandi at one point even became uncomfortable that LeAnn keeps talking about her children.
When Brandi's opinions broke out, LeAnn found herself responding. "No. They are my life," she said, "Eddie and my life revolve around them I will not edit myself because of anyone else's childishness," E! Online reports.
LeAnn clarified that she is not calling Brandi childish. Instead, she had it with people making issues out of thin air. LeAnn tweeted, "this is all the crazies trying to make up something negative w/ the people they know at mags & blogs cause I have a busy press week in Nashville."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- 'The Mentalist' Season 7, Episode 1 Spoilers: The Ending Begins For Patrick Jane And Teresa Lisbon (Synopsis)
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports