LeAnn Rimes Entertains Pregnancy Ideas to Guarantee Second Season for LeAnn and Eddie, Husband Not Convinced
By Annie Dee | June 28, 2014 11:44 AM EST
Eddie Cibrian is adamant about not having more babies. He already has two kids from ex-wife Glanville and he does not want one anymore with his current wife, LeAnn Rimes. The problem is, LeAnn Rimes reportedly wants one, even if she views Eddie's children as her own. After three years of marriage as well as numerous attempts to have their own baby, the couple is still struggling to become pregnant. Eddie had thrown in the towel and gave up on the idea of babies, but LeAnn is begging Eddie to let her begin IVF so that she can possibly conceive.
Singer LeAnn Rimes arrives at the 45th Country Music Association Awards in Nashville, Tennessee, November 9, 2011.
"LeAnn's been begging Eddie to let her begin IVF, but he doesn't want more kids," an insider revealed to Life & Style, Radar Online reports. "It's sad - not only is her body preventing LeAnn from getting pregnant, her husband isn't allowing it, either."
Back in May, Cibrian told LeAnn it would be much better to just get another dog instead of giving his two sons with Glanville another sibling. "Maybe we should just get another dog," Cibrian told his singer wife in May.
For Rimes, she wanted her own kid with Eddie because she believes this can save their marriage. Eddie's unwillingness to have children with her is making her insecure about her relationship with Eddie. Rimes worry that without a kid, Eddie might think of straying. This, in spite of the fact that Eddie already gave her assurance. "He has been clear with her," a source told Life & Style, adding, "but she doesn't listen."
Radar Online reported that Rimes wanted to get pregnant because of another reason: to improve the ratings of her new VH1 reaility show, LeAnn and Eddie. The show is set to air on July and an insider claimed that being pregnant will "guarantee them a second season."
LeAnn's reasons for wanting a baby with Eddie are unknown. But she made it clear that she's happy to be the stepmom to Eddie's children from Brandi. In fact, she called the children, Mason and Jake her own sons. Ex-Brandi at one point even became uncomfortable that LeAnn keeps talking about her children.
When Brandi's opinions broke out, LeAnn found herself responding. "No. They are my life," she said, "Eddie and my life revolve around them I will not edit myself because of anyone else's childishness," E! Online reports.
LeAnn clarified that she is not calling Brandi childish. Instead, she had it with people making issues out of thin air. LeAnn tweeted, "this is all the crazies trying to make up something negative w/ the people they know at mags & blogs cause I have a busy press week in Nashville."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
- Transfer News: Ron Vlaar to Consider Villa Exit, May Move to Tottenham
- AS Roma's Seydou Keita Throws Water Bottle at Real Madrid defender Pepe for Spitting [VIDEO]
- The Mentalist Season 7 Spoilers: CBS Skips Simon Baker's Patrick Jane in Fall Schedule, Josie Loren Joins Cast
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Update: Maisie Williams Talks Arya Stark, Lady Stoneheart, and Surprises
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona, Man Utd to Compete for Juan Cuadrado's Signature as Fiorentina Reveal Willingness to Sell