LeAnn Rimes Entertains Pregnancy Ideas to Guarantee Second Season for LeAnn and Eddie, Husband Not Convinced
By Annie Dee | June 28, 2014 11:44 AM EST
Eddie Cibrian is adamant about not having more babies. He already has two kids from ex-wife Glanville and he does not want one anymore with his current wife, LeAnn Rimes. The problem is, LeAnn Rimes reportedly wants one, even if she views Eddie's children as her own. After three years of marriage as well as numerous attempts to have their own baby, the couple is still struggling to become pregnant. Eddie had thrown in the towel and gave up on the idea of babies, but LeAnn is begging Eddie to let her begin IVF so that she can possibly conceive.
Singer LeAnn Rimes arrives at the 45th Country Music Association Awards in Nashville, Tennessee, November 9, 2011.
"LeAnn's been begging Eddie to let her begin IVF, but he doesn't want more kids," an insider revealed to Life & Style, Radar Online reports. "It's sad - not only is her body preventing LeAnn from getting pregnant, her husband isn't allowing it, either."
Back in May, Cibrian told LeAnn it would be much better to just get another dog instead of giving his two sons with Glanville another sibling. "Maybe we should just get another dog," Cibrian told his singer wife in May.
For Rimes, she wanted her own kid with Eddie because she believes this can save their marriage. Eddie's unwillingness to have children with her is making her insecure about her relationship with Eddie. Rimes worry that without a kid, Eddie might think of straying. This, in spite of the fact that Eddie already gave her assurance. "He has been clear with her," a source told Life & Style, adding, "but she doesn't listen."
Radar Online reported that Rimes wanted to get pregnant because of another reason: to improve the ratings of her new VH1 reaility show, LeAnn and Eddie. The show is set to air on July and an insider claimed that being pregnant will "guarantee them a second season."
LeAnn's reasons for wanting a baby with Eddie are unknown. But she made it clear that she's happy to be the stepmom to Eddie's children from Brandi. In fact, she called the children, Mason and Jake her own sons. Ex-Brandi at one point even became uncomfortable that LeAnn keeps talking about her children.
When Brandi's opinions broke out, LeAnn found herself responding. "No. They are my life," she said, "Eddie and my life revolve around them I will not edit myself because of anyone else's childishness," E! Online reports.
LeAnn clarified that she is not calling Brandi childish. Instead, she had it with people making issues out of thin air. LeAnn tweeted, "this is all the crazies trying to make up something negative w/ the people they know at mags & blogs cause I have a busy press week in Nashville."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase