Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls Patch 2.1.0 now Public with Greater Rifts, Seasons, Cesspools and More
By Karla Danica Figuerres | June 28, 2014 11:13 AM EST
Blizzard has affirmed that the "Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls" patch 2.1.0 is now available to be watched on the game's public test server; it was revealed just after two days of the "Diablo 3" community celebration of the closing of the Auction House, the last memory of the highly modernised action-RPG's launch phase.
This year's first six months has been really an interesting moment for "Diablo" fans, specifically "Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls," the enhanced gameplay made in the "Diablo 3", and also this week's shuttering of the game's widely-hated Auction Houses. Currently, the "Diablo 3" fans are given the first exclusive glimpse at the latest content being arranged for "Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls," which is all presently accessible the game's Public Test Realm.
Compared to the past updates of the game, Patch 2.1.0 will show several interesting changes and improvements to the current "Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls" campaign. But for those who are just starting to play the "Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls," Patch 2.1.0 will add a completely new list of possible places on which they can have battle operating in Adventure Mode, Nephalem Rifts and Greater Rifts.
The Cesspools were already planned to take part in the Act V content from "Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls," but unluckily it was rejected at the last moment because they weren't able to give what the company expects, according to the update from Blizzard. But the company didn't entirely discard them out; Blizzard took time in making sure the Cesspools ready for public use.
There is already a chance for "Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls" players to finally see what we missed out in March. The Patch 2.1.0 will also introduce Seasons and Leaderboards to the game; two additional systems that Blizzard wishes to give fans more reasons to keep on playing "Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls."
Each season of the game will offer new characters and new achievements and rewards that are only available to specific season.
Some examples are given by Blizzard including dropping Malthael at level 70 with difficulty changed to Torment VI or ending Acts I-V in the span of an hour.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight