Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls Patch 2.1.0 now Public with Greater Rifts, Seasons, Cesspools and More
By Karla Danica Figuerres | June 28, 2014 11:13 AM EST
Blizzard has affirmed that the "Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls" patch 2.1.0 is now available to be watched on the game's public test server; it was revealed just after two days of the "Diablo 3" community celebration of the closing of the Auction House, the last memory of the highly modernised action-RPG's launch phase.
This year's first six months has been really an interesting moment for "Diablo" fans, specifically "Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls," the enhanced gameplay made in the "Diablo 3", and also this week's shuttering of the game's widely-hated Auction Houses. Currently, the "Diablo 3" fans are given the first exclusive glimpse at the latest content being arranged for "Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls," which is all presently accessible the game's Public Test Realm.
Compared to the past updates of the game, Patch 2.1.0 will show several interesting changes and improvements to the current "Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls" campaign. But for those who are just starting to play the "Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls," Patch 2.1.0 will add a completely new list of possible places on which they can have battle operating in Adventure Mode, Nephalem Rifts and Greater Rifts.
The Cesspools were already planned to take part in the Act V content from "Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls," but unluckily it was rejected at the last moment because they weren't able to give what the company expects, according to the update from Blizzard. But the company didn't entirely discard them out; Blizzard took time in making sure the Cesspools ready for public use.
There is already a chance for "Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls" players to finally see what we missed out in March. The Patch 2.1.0 will also introduce Seasons and Leaderboards to the game; two additional systems that Blizzard wishes to give fans more reasons to keep on playing "Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls."
Each season of the game will offer new characters and new achievements and rewards that are only available to specific season.
Some examples are given by Blizzard including dropping Malthael at level 70 with difficulty changed to Torment VI or ending Acts I-V in the span of an hour.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Clears That Fredrik Neij And Peter Sunde Are Not TPB Founders
- [In Pictures] Police Fire As Protest Turns Into ‘Riot’ After Grand Jury Decision on Ferguson Shooting
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
Join the Conversation
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change