Teen Wolf Season 4 Speculations: Malia Cannot be Trusted, A Mistake for Scott to Include Were-Coyote in the Pack
By Jenalyn Villamarin | June 27, 2014 11:04 PM EST
The "Teen Wolf" Season 4 premiere episode showed new character Malia (Shelley Hennig) joining the pack of True Alpha werewolf Scott McCall (Tyler Posey). However, there are now speculations that the were-coyote cannot be trusted after her behaviour in Episode 1 titled "The Dark Moon" and Scott may have made a mistake of including Malia in his pack.
MTV News conducted a poll on whether Scott and his pack can really trust the newbie. The report on the MTV poll noted down Malia's reaction in saving Lydia (Holland Roden) from werewolf hunter Araya (Ivonne Coll) in the Season 4 premiere episode.
According to Malia, she would leave the banshee behind for dead. Kira (Arden Cho) then asked the supernatural creature if that is what she would do as a coyote and Malia answered yes without hesitation. "If she was weak and injured, yeah! And if hunting had been bad that season, I would eat her," the were-coyote stated.
Malia's statements made some fans feel that she cannot be trusted but actress Shelley Hennig defended the loyalty of her character as a new member of Scott's pack. In the Zap2it interview, the 27-year-old actress revealed that Malia will definitely show loyalty to Scott and the rest of his pack.
"I always wanted to find what was going on, and I played that in Malia -- she didn't like it when there wasn't something to solve, because she really enjoys the action-packed, daily drama that this pack is introduced to. With that, she has a pack that she's loyal to, helping her be an asset to the team," Hennig shared.
Shelley Hennig further teased that Malia can be funny but her character will face problems because she can be abrasive and rude. For her very honest and practical behaviour, Hennig shared that Stiles (Dylan O'Brien) will be the one to remind Scott and the pack that Malia is still learning. "Her human skills aren't that great," the actress admitted.
As for Malia's relationship with the other girl characters, Shelley Hennig thinks that Lydia and Kira will accept her character for who she really is and will not take things personally. "Teen Wolf" Season 4 will return with Episode 2 titled "117" which is scheduled to air on Monday night, June 30, at 10 pm ET on MTV.
More Articles to Read:
Teen Wolf Season 4 Spoilers: Scott Wants to Stop Kate's Evil Plan Involving Derek, Watch Promo Video for Episode 2 Titled 117 - [READ]
'Teen Wolf' Season 4 Spoilers: MTV Teases New Season's Opening Credits with Shelley Hennig and Arden Cho [WATCH VIDEO] - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast