Teen Wolf Season 4 Speculations: Malia Cannot be Trusted, A Mistake for Scott to Include Were-Coyote in the Pack
By Jenalyn Villamarin | June 27, 2014 11:04 PM EST
The "Teen Wolf" Season 4 premiere episode showed new character Malia (Shelley Hennig) joining the pack of True Alpha werewolf Scott McCall (Tyler Posey). However, there are now speculations that the were-coyote cannot be trusted after her behaviour in Episode 1 titled "The Dark Moon" and Scott may have made a mistake of including Malia in his pack.
MTV News conducted a poll on whether Scott and his pack can really trust the newbie. The report on the MTV poll noted down Malia's reaction in saving Lydia (Holland Roden) from werewolf hunter Araya (Ivonne Coll) in the Season 4 premiere episode.
According to Malia, she would leave the banshee behind for dead. Kira (Arden Cho) then asked the supernatural creature if that is what she would do as a coyote and Malia answered yes without hesitation. "If she was weak and injured, yeah! And if hunting had been bad that season, I would eat her," the were-coyote stated.
Malia's statements made some fans feel that she cannot be trusted but actress Shelley Hennig defended the loyalty of her character as a new member of Scott's pack. In the Zap2it interview, the 27-year-old actress revealed that Malia will definitely show loyalty to Scott and the rest of his pack.
"I always wanted to find what was going on, and I played that in Malia -- she didn't like it when there wasn't something to solve, because she really enjoys the action-packed, daily drama that this pack is introduced to. With that, she has a pack that she's loyal to, helping her be an asset to the team," Hennig shared.
Shelley Hennig further teased that Malia can be funny but her character will face problems because she can be abrasive and rude. For her very honest and practical behaviour, Hennig shared that Stiles (Dylan O'Brien) will be the one to remind Scott and the pack that Malia is still learning. "Her human skills aren't that great," the actress admitted.
As for Malia's relationship with the other girl characters, Shelley Hennig thinks that Lydia and Kira will accept her character for who she really is and will not take things personally. "Teen Wolf" Season 4 will return with Episode 2 titled "117" which is scheduled to air on Monday night, June 30, at 10 pm ET on MTV.
More Articles to Read:
Teen Wolf Season 4 Spoilers: Scott Wants to Stop Kate's Evil Plan Involving Derek, Watch Promo Video for Episode 2 Titled 117 - [READ]
'Teen Wolf' Season 4 Spoilers: MTV Teases New Season's Opening Credits with Shelley Hennig and Arden Cho [WATCH VIDEO] - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Purported Xiaomi Redmi Note Successor Powered With Monstrous Processor Under Wraps, Will Take On Meizu MX4