Castle Season 7 Update: 23 Episodes in New Season, Old Foe 'Not' Behind Rick Castle's Car Accident
By Anshu Shrivastava | June 27, 2014 5:29 PM EST
Andrew Marlowe, the series creator of "Castle," has shared a picture of his office switch light, which is actually a teaser. It reveals that there are 23 episodes in "Castle" Season 7.
The picture provides a glimpse of the white board, which features the number of "Castle" episodes in Season 7. Marlowe shared the picture, saying "Wanna see a cool picture of my office light switch? I find it fascinating."
As previously reported, Marlowe will be no longer handling the primary duties and responsibilities of "Castle" Season 7. David Amann has taken the baton from him. However, this does not mean that Marlowe will not be anymore associated with "Castle."
Citing "well-placed" sources, TV Line reports that Marlowe will be very much part of "Castle" and it is his vision that will guide the show.
"... while David Amann will be taking over the day-to-day running of the show, the vision very much remains that of series creator Andrew W. Marlowe," according to TV Line.
After Season 6 wrapped-up, Marlowe had talked about starting a new mythology in Season 7, and whoever was behind the wheels of the mysterious black SUV, which was following Castle's car, is part of the new story-arc. There is much speculation about the identity of the person who was driving the black SUV. TV Line report confirms that Bracken has nothing to do with Castle's car accident or Castle's possible abduction or death.
Marlowe said to TV Line that Bracken arc is over. "We know who [killed Johanna], Beckett has gotten justice.... If there is any future storytelling with Senator Bracken, it would be breaking new ground and not going back to revisit the old ghosts."
However, Marlowe pointed out that Bracken isn't dead and that he is a "formidable person." "He may someday entertain notions for revenge, but it would be [in the context of] storytelling that moves us forward," Marlowe said.
The new season of "Castle" opens without a time jump. "Castle" Season 7 will pick up right where it left off in Season 6 finale. The previous season ended at the accident site of Castle's car and Beckett, assuming the worst, was on the verge of breaking down.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase