Castle Season 7 Update: 23 Episodes in New Season, Old Foe 'Not' Behind Rick Castle's Car Accident
By Anshu Shrivastava | June 27, 2014 5:29 PM EST
Andrew Marlowe, the series creator of "Castle," has shared a picture of his office switch light, which is actually a teaser. It reveals that there are 23 episodes in "Castle" Season 7.
The picture provides a glimpse of the white board, which features the number of "Castle" episodes in Season 7. Marlowe shared the picture, saying "Wanna see a cool picture of my office light switch? I find it fascinating."
As previously reported, Marlowe will be no longer handling the primary duties and responsibilities of "Castle" Season 7. David Amann has taken the baton from him. However, this does not mean that Marlowe will not be anymore associated with "Castle."
Citing "well-placed" sources, TV Line reports that Marlowe will be very much part of "Castle" and it is his vision that will guide the show.
"... while David Amann will be taking over the day-to-day running of the show, the vision very much remains that of series creator Andrew W. Marlowe," according to TV Line.
After Season 6 wrapped-up, Marlowe had talked about starting a new mythology in Season 7, and whoever was behind the wheels of the mysterious black SUV, which was following Castle's car, is part of the new story-arc. There is much speculation about the identity of the person who was driving the black SUV. TV Line report confirms that Bracken has nothing to do with Castle's car accident or Castle's possible abduction or death.
Marlowe said to TV Line that Bracken arc is over. "We know who [killed Johanna], Beckett has gotten justice.... If there is any future storytelling with Senator Bracken, it would be breaking new ground and not going back to revisit the old ghosts."
However, Marlowe pointed out that Bracken isn't dead and that he is a "formidable person." "He may someday entertain notions for revenge, but it would be [in the context of] storytelling that moves us forward," Marlowe said.
The new season of "Castle" opens without a time jump. "Castle" Season 7 will pick up right where it left off in Season 6 finale. The previous season ended at the accident site of Castle's car and Beckett, assuming the worst, was on the verge of breaking down.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June