Castle Season 7 Update: 23 Episodes in New Season, Old Foe 'Not' Behind Rick Castle's Car Accident
By Anshu Shrivastava | June 27, 2014 5:29 PM EST
Andrew Marlowe, the series creator of "Castle," has shared a picture of his office switch light, which is actually a teaser. It reveals that there are 23 episodes in "Castle" Season 7.
The picture provides a glimpse of the white board, which features the number of "Castle" episodes in Season 7. Marlowe shared the picture, saying "Wanna see a cool picture of my office light switch? I find it fascinating."
As previously reported, Marlowe will be no longer handling the primary duties and responsibilities of "Castle" Season 7. David Amann has taken the baton from him. However, this does not mean that Marlowe will not be anymore associated with "Castle."
Citing "well-placed" sources, TV Line reports that Marlowe will be very much part of "Castle" and it is his vision that will guide the show.
"... while David Amann will be taking over the day-to-day running of the show, the vision very much remains that of series creator Andrew W. Marlowe," according to TV Line.
After Season 6 wrapped-up, Marlowe had talked about starting a new mythology in Season 7, and whoever was behind the wheels of the mysterious black SUV, which was following Castle's car, is part of the new story-arc. There is much speculation about the identity of the person who was driving the black SUV. TV Line report confirms that Bracken has nothing to do with Castle's car accident or Castle's possible abduction or death.
Marlowe said to TV Line that Bracken arc is over. "We know who [killed Johanna], Beckett has gotten justice.... If there is any future storytelling with Senator Bracken, it would be breaking new ground and not going back to revisit the old ghosts."
However, Marlowe pointed out that Bracken isn't dead and that he is a "formidable person." "He may someday entertain notions for revenge, but it would be [in the context of] storytelling that moves us forward," Marlowe said.
The new season of "Castle" opens without a time jump. "Castle" Season 7 will pick up right where it left off in Season 6 finale. The previous season ended at the accident site of Castle's car and Beckett, assuming the worst, was on the verge of breaking down.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert