Castle Season 7 Update: 23 Episodes in New Season, Old Foe 'Not' Behind Rick Castle's Car Accident
By Anshu Shrivastava | June 27, 2014 5:29 PM EST
Andrew Marlowe, the series creator of "Castle," has shared a picture of his office switch light, which is actually a teaser. It reveals that there are 23 episodes in "Castle" Season 7.
The picture provides a glimpse of the white board, which features the number of "Castle" episodes in Season 7. Marlowe shared the picture, saying "Wanna see a cool picture of my office light switch? I find it fascinating."
As previously reported, Marlowe will be no longer handling the primary duties and responsibilities of "Castle" Season 7. David Amann has taken the baton from him. However, this does not mean that Marlowe will not be anymore associated with "Castle."
Citing "well-placed" sources, TV Line reports that Marlowe will be very much part of "Castle" and it is his vision that will guide the show.
"... while David Amann will be taking over the day-to-day running of the show, the vision very much remains that of series creator Andrew W. Marlowe," according to TV Line.
After Season 6 wrapped-up, Marlowe had talked about starting a new mythology in Season 7, and whoever was behind the wheels of the mysterious black SUV, which was following Castle's car, is part of the new story-arc. There is much speculation about the identity of the person who was driving the black SUV. TV Line report confirms that Bracken has nothing to do with Castle's car accident or Castle's possible abduction or death.
Marlowe said to TV Line that Bracken arc is over. "We know who [killed Johanna], Beckett has gotten justice.... If there is any future storytelling with Senator Bracken, it would be breaking new ground and not going back to revisit the old ghosts."
However, Marlowe pointed out that Bracken isn't dead and that he is a "formidable person." "He may someday entertain notions for revenge, but it would be [in the context of] storytelling that moves us forward," Marlowe said.
The new season of "Castle" opens without a time jump. "Castle" Season 7 will pick up right where it left off in Season 6 finale. The previous season ended at the accident site of Castle's car and Beckett, assuming the worst, was on the verge of breaking down.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery