Castle Season 7 Update: 23 Episodes in New Season, Old Foe 'Not' Behind Rick Castle's Car Accident
By Anshu Shrivastava | June 27, 2014 5:29 PM EST
Andrew Marlowe, the series creator of "Castle," has shared a picture of his office switch light, which is actually a teaser. It reveals that there are 23 episodes in "Castle" Season 7.
The picture provides a glimpse of the white board, which features the number of "Castle" episodes in Season 7. Marlowe shared the picture, saying "Wanna see a cool picture of my office light switch? I find it fascinating."
As previously reported, Marlowe will be no longer handling the primary duties and responsibilities of "Castle" Season 7. David Amann has taken the baton from him. However, this does not mean that Marlowe will not be anymore associated with "Castle."
Citing "well-placed" sources, TV Line reports that Marlowe will be very much part of "Castle" and it is his vision that will guide the show.
"... while David Amann will be taking over the day-to-day running of the show, the vision very much remains that of series creator Andrew W. Marlowe," according to TV Line.
After Season 6 wrapped-up, Marlowe had talked about starting a new mythology in Season 7, and whoever was behind the wheels of the mysterious black SUV, which was following Castle's car, is part of the new story-arc. There is much speculation about the identity of the person who was driving the black SUV. TV Line report confirms that Bracken has nothing to do with Castle's car accident or Castle's possible abduction or death.
Marlowe said to TV Line that Bracken arc is over. "We know who [killed Johanna], Beckett has gotten justice.... If there is any future storytelling with Senator Bracken, it would be breaking new ground and not going back to revisit the old ghosts."
However, Marlowe pointed out that Bracken isn't dead and that he is a "formidable person." "He may someday entertain notions for revenge, but it would be [in the context of] storytelling that moves us forward," Marlowe said.
The new season of "Castle" opens without a time jump. "Castle" Season 7 will pick up right where it left off in Season 6 finale. The previous season ended at the accident site of Castle's car and Beckett, assuming the worst, was on the verge of breaking down.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date