Uruguay’s Footballer Luis Suarez to Star in The Walking Dead Season 5 and 6: Zombie Jokes Spread like Wildfire on Internet
By Tarun Mazumdar | June 27, 2014 5:26 PM EST
If you can't beat them, just eat them. This is probably a cool zombie mantra, however it fits perfectly with Uruguay's football player Luis Suarez's actions on the field. After his biting act, he has become the latest zombie meme. Latest tweets reveal that he is going to star on "The Walking Dead" Season 5 and 6 as a walker.
The Internet is making fun of Suarez biting Italy's Giorgio Chiellini during 2014 FIFA World Cup match.
No matter how much fans want Suarez to join the league of zombie, "The Walking Dead" bosses are in no mood to cast him as a walker.
Twitter has been buzzing with Suarez "The Walking Dead" jokes.
Check out some of the priceless and hilarious tweets below.
If The Walking Dead producers were smart. They would cast Suarez on the show for a publicity stunt.
— ParadigmShift35 (@NAWTADIGM) June 25, 2014
Everyone's all like ooh zombies Walking Dead is so cool. Ooh Hannibal yay cannibalism. Yet when Suarez does it, suddenly it's not right. — David Bedwell (@DavidBedwell) June 25, 2014
"Suarez to leave Liverpool. He's been offered 200 grand a week by AMC to appear on The Walking Dead. #Suarez," tweeted @lmonaar with a poster of "The Walking Dead" featuring Suarez along with Daryl Dixon, Rick Grimes, Michonne, Lori, Maggie Greene, Hershel Greene, Steven Yeun and others.
"So have they banned #Suarez yet. Producers of The Walking Dead wanna know if they can put him in season 5," tweeted @LifeisSavage along with a morphed screenshot of Suarez eating Chiellini's arm.
According to reports, FIFA has suspended Suarez for nine matches as well as banned him for four months.
He has also been slapped with a $112,000 fine.
In the future, he will not be allowed to enter any soccer stadium for four months. Apparently, this is the longest suspension in the history of World Cup for an incident on the field. In the past, he had been punished twice for biting players during the match.
In TWD related news, "The Walking Dead" Season 5 without Suarez airs this October on AMC.
Share your thoughts about these internet jokes and memes. Do you want Suarez on "The Walking Dead?"
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Begins Training Sans Freddie Roach
- Rafael Nadal’s Coach Reveals The Spanish Athlete Will Be Back On Court Soon
- Boxing News 2014: Showtime VP Favours Pacquiao As Mayweather’s Next Ring Opponent; Money May Insists Fight Should Be Over Showtime PPV Only
- Three Reasons Why Brock Lesnar Must Fight The Undertaker At Night Of Champions And Not John Cena [VIDEO]
- Michael Schumacher Rehabilitation Update: F1 Champion In-Home Health Care And Services Consist Of 15 Medical Staff
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Canadian IS Jihadist Who Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers