Uruguay’s Footballer Luis Suarez to Star in The Walking Dead Season 5 and 6: Zombie Jokes Spread like Wildfire on Internet
By Tarun Mazumdar | June 27, 2014 5:26 PM EST
If you can't beat them, just eat them. This is probably a cool zombie mantra, however it fits perfectly with Uruguay's football player Luis Suarez's actions on the field. After his biting act, he has become the latest zombie meme. Latest tweets reveal that he is going to star on "The Walking Dead" Season 5 and 6 as a walker.
The Internet is making fun of Suarez biting Italy's Giorgio Chiellini during 2014 FIFA World Cup match.
No matter how much fans want Suarez to join the league of zombie, "The Walking Dead" bosses are in no mood to cast him as a walker.
Twitter has been buzzing with Suarez "The Walking Dead" jokes.
Check out some of the priceless and hilarious tweets below.
If The Walking Dead producers were smart. They would cast Suarez on the show for a publicity stunt.
— ParadigmShift35 (@NAWTADIGM) June 25, 2014
Everyone's all like ooh zombies Walking Dead is so cool. Ooh Hannibal yay cannibalism. Yet when Suarez does it, suddenly it's not right. — David Bedwell (@DavidBedwell) June 25, 2014
"Suarez to leave Liverpool. He's been offered 200 grand a week by AMC to appear on The Walking Dead. #Suarez," tweeted @lmonaar with a poster of "The Walking Dead" featuring Suarez along with Daryl Dixon, Rick Grimes, Michonne, Lori, Maggie Greene, Hershel Greene, Steven Yeun and others.
"So have they banned #Suarez yet. Producers of The Walking Dead wanna know if they can put him in season 5," tweeted @LifeisSavage along with a morphed screenshot of Suarez eating Chiellini's arm.
According to reports, FIFA has suspended Suarez for nine matches as well as banned him for four months.
He has also been slapped with a $112,000 fine.
In the future, he will not be allowed to enter any soccer stadium for four months. Apparently, this is the longest suspension in the history of World Cup for an incident on the field. In the past, he had been punished twice for biting players during the match.
In TWD related news, "The Walking Dead" Season 5 without Suarez airs this October on AMC.
Share your thoughts about these internet jokes and memes. Do you want Suarez on "The Walking Dead?"
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Live Streaming Info: Spain vs. Iran Preview, Starting Lineups
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Live Streaming Info: USA vs. Finland Preview, Starting Lineups [VIDEO]
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Wenger's Take on Falcao and Rabiot
- Chelsea FC Transfer News: Blues Striker Fernando Torres Heads To AC Milan
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Signing A Striker Is Still Considered By Wenger
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- Malaysia Airlines to Axe 4,000 Employees, Including CEO; Suspends Trading of Shares
- North Korea Banker Who Manages Money of Kim Jong-un Defects to Russia With $5 Million
- West Looks Divided in Tackling Russian Invasion In Ukraine