Uruguay’s Footballer Luis Suarez to Star in The Walking Dead Season 5 and 6: Zombie Jokes Spread like Wildfire on Internet
By Tarun Mazumdar | June 27, 2014 5:26 PM EST
If you can't beat them, just eat them. This is probably a cool zombie mantra, however it fits perfectly with Uruguay's football player Luis Suarez's actions on the field. After his biting act, he has become the latest zombie meme. Latest tweets reveal that he is going to star on "The Walking Dead" Season 5 and 6 as a walker.
The Internet is making fun of Suarez biting Italy's Giorgio Chiellini during 2014 FIFA World Cup match.
No matter how much fans want Suarez to join the league of zombie, "The Walking Dead" bosses are in no mood to cast him as a walker.
Twitter has been buzzing with Suarez "The Walking Dead" jokes.
Check out some of the priceless and hilarious tweets below.
If The Walking Dead producers were smart. They would cast Suarez on the show for a publicity stunt.
— ParadigmShift35 (@NAWTADIGM) June 25, 2014
Everyone's all like ooh zombies Walking Dead is so cool. Ooh Hannibal yay cannibalism. Yet when Suarez does it, suddenly it's not right. — David Bedwell (@DavidBedwell) June 25, 2014
"Suarez to leave Liverpool. He's been offered 200 grand a week by AMC to appear on The Walking Dead. #Suarez," tweeted @lmonaar with a poster of "The Walking Dead" featuring Suarez along with Daryl Dixon, Rick Grimes, Michonne, Lori, Maggie Greene, Hershel Greene, Steven Yeun and others.
"So have they banned #Suarez yet. Producers of The Walking Dead wanna know if they can put him in season 5," tweeted @LifeisSavage along with a morphed screenshot of Suarez eating Chiellini's arm.
According to reports, FIFA has suspended Suarez for nine matches as well as banned him for four months.
He has also been slapped with a $112,000 fine.
In the future, he will not be allowed to enter any soccer stadium for four months. Apparently, this is the longest suspension in the history of World Cup for an incident on the field. In the past, he had been punished twice for biting players during the match.
In TWD related news, "The Walking Dead" Season 5 without Suarez airs this October on AMC.
Share your thoughts about these internet jokes and memes. Do you want Suarez on "The Walking Dead?"
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal Back In Action To Target Novak Djokovic At China Open
- Bruce Jenner Says Lamar Odom Should Follow His Heart If He Wants To Get Back Together With Khloe Kardashian
- Maria Sharapova On Relationship With Grigor Dimitrov: ‘Everything Is Great’; Dimitrov Was Present At Sharapova’s First Round Match In China
- Green Bay Packers Vs. Chicago Bears Live Streaming Info And Preview
- Grigor Dimitrov Turns To Novak Djokovic For Love Advice; Dimitrov and Sharapova At The 2014 China Open
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Boxing News 2014: Social Media War Between Boxers Continues As Pacquiao Repeats Comment That Mayweather Acts Like Uneducated Person, While Ignoring ‘Miss Pac Man’ Post
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate