Kutcher-Kunis Update: Pregnant Star Seeks Solace to Macaulay Culkin
By Riza Ornos | June 27, 2014 5:23 PM EST
After dating for eight long years, pregnant Mila Kunis and ex-boyfriend Macaulay Culkin are officially in touch again, according to Star Magazine.
They have only been together a few months but it looks like Ashton Kutcher and his girlfriend Mila Kunis make a pretty good team. They amassed $35m.
A source from the magazine cited Ashton Kutcher was annoying the mother of his child with all his pregnancy advice and Kunis needed fresh air and decided to get in touch to the person who knows her very well.
The first-time father was reportedly becoming overbearing with her pregnancy making the "Oz The Great and Powerful" star turned to the former "Home Alone" star to keep her calm.
"Kunis is living proof that you never really get over your first love," a source said to the magazine.
"Mila needs someone to talk to, and Macaulay knows her better than anyone. They chat once or twice a week, and she feels like it's the only thing keeping her sane."
Known for being so protective and jealous of Kunis, Kutcher knows his fiancé shared a long history with Culkin. He has a lot of insecurity issues from the two former lovers dated for so long.
"This is what happens when cheaters are finally confronted with the truth - their delicate house of cards comes crashing down, and they're forced to deal with their deep-rooted insecurity issues," Celebdirty Laundry reported.
The former couple ended their relationship in 2010. During an interview with Backbox, the actress claimed she did not any have plan of getting married. Their breakup was kept secret until early 2011 and the duo remained friends even when they already had different partners.
The expectant actress made some headlines recently when she gave an awkward interview with Stephen Whitty of the Star-Ledger during her press tour for "Third Person." The star was clearly not in the mood to answer any questions when she replied she "doesn't talk about her pregnancy for publication."
"I hate when people ask me this question," she said when asked if she wants to take more dramatic roles in an interview posted on E! Online.
"People have this misconception that comedy's easy...I'm always looking for challenges and I find a lot of things to be challenging. It can be the director, the producer, a lot of things. I just want to work with people more talented than I am that I can learn from."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories