Selena Gomez is Planning Breast Implant for Justin Bieber: Find Out Why
By jaskiran kaur | June 27, 2014 4:06 PM EST
Pop diva Selena Gomez is reportedly considering getting breast implant.
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are back together. It seems the "Slow Down" hitmaker will go to any extent in order make her relationship work this time.
Actress Selena Gomez arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
On June 26, Hollywood Life reported that even though Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber have reconciled, the songstress is worried about losing him again. To keep her guy's interest alive, the singer star is now considering enhancing her breast size. She wants to be "sexier for him."
"Selena is putting a huge amount of pressure on herself to be sexy because she's afraid of losing Justin," revealed the source to the Web site.
When Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber broke up the last time, the singer was associated to several tinsel town beauties and many other girls including Kylie Jenner and Yovanna Ventura.
Selena Gomez has a feeling that if she could be "the hottest girl in the world" she could keep Justin Beiber's attention to her. She has reportedly "studied every girl" the "Baby" singer was romantically associated with when they were on a break.
The source discloses that Selena Gomez even "compared herself to them down to every last detail."
It is reported that the songstress is now suffering from really low self-esteem. After comparing herself from all the girls her boyfriend hooked up with, Selena Gomez has drawn a "list of things" that she thinks she could improve in her appearance.
"Even though she's so beautiful she sees all kinds of flaws when she looks in the mirror..." reveals the source. She may have decided to get her breasts enhanced after she might have observed that "all the girls he was with have bigger" breasts.
But according to the source, Justin Bieber has discouraged her from going under the knife and losing her natural self.
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez started dating each other in 2010. They broke up in 2012 and since then they have been in an on and off relationship.
Despite Selena Gomez's fears, Justin Bieber was spotted shopping for the "perfect rock for his princess" at a Calabasas jewellery store on June, 24, according to another report by Hollywood Life. According to the Web site's source, Justin Bieber is planning to propose Selena Gomez and he is reportedly "ready to settle down" and "have babies" with her.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy