The Walking Dead Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Screaming Near Train Tracks, Church Bus Removed Plus Walkers in the Woods
By Tarun Mazumdar | June 27, 2014 3:17 PM EST
Yelling near the train tracks, a crashed church bus and more, it is all happening on "The Walking Dead" Season filming set. Earlier, new cast member - Seth Gilliam was spotted in a priest's dress. Recently, a bus named 'church bus' was seen on the sets. However, the latest report suggested that the bus is gone and walkers are spotted in the woods.
Warning: Spoiler Alert!
This article contains filming spoilers for "The Walking Dead" Season 5 episodes. Read only if you wish to know more.
"The bus has been removed but you can clearly see the tire marks on the road from the crash. Also yelling can be heard towards the train tracks but you can't make out what is being said. Walkers are also in the woods," wrote The Spoiling Dead Fans next to the photo of the road with tire marks.
According to this latest spoiler, screaming can be heard towards the train tracks. However, The Spoiling Dead Fans did not have any info about the screaming. They did reveal that walkers were spotted in the woods, which is normal.
The Web site's Facebook page also revealed that apart from the overturned bus, there was, reportedly, a large army vehicle on Dolly Nixon road.
Yesterday, they shared photographs of the overturned church bus and smoke erupting from the vehicle.
"The church bus that has been around the previous location was also at today's filming. It looks like the shoot involved the bus crashing. Smoke rolling out from the turned over bus."
Is the church bus connected to Father Gabriel? Is it possible that Beth is in it with Father Gabriel?
Fans have no idea about Beth's whereabouts or whether she is doing fine or not. Anything related to church, cross or priest, fans starts to speculate about Beth Greene.
Share your theories about these spoilers in the comments section.
"The Walking Dead" Season 5 episodes air this October on AMC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Jurassic World’ Director Teases New Image Featuring Chris Pratt In A Friendly Pose With A Raptor [Spoilers]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 10 Update: Air Date, Hints, Oliver Queen's Return Theories [Spoilers, Review]
- Bookmaker Suspends Bets on Queen Elizabeth II Christmas Day Abdication Announcement
- 'White Collar' Season 6, Episode 6 Spoiler: Matt Bomer's Neal Caffrey Dies In Finale Speculations, Mozzie Dies And 'Baby Neal' In Facebook Comments
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 (2014) Finals/ Finale Results Recap: And The Winner Is… (Spoilers)