Ian Somerhalder on Twitter: Vampire Diaries Actor Reveals Season 6 Premiere Date, Co-Stars Steven R McQueen and Kat Graham Tease Exciting Season
By Jenalyn Villamarin | June 27, 2014 11:52 AM EST
Fans of the CW TV series "The Vampire Diaries" can now mark the October calendar. Actor Ian Somerhalder has revealed on Twitter when Season 6 will premiere while his co-star Steven R McQueen teased about an exciting new season coming up and Kat Graham talked about the fate of her character, Bonnie Bennett.
Actor Ian Somerhalder arrives at the 2014 People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California January 8, 2014.
Pippa Middleton Agrees to Do First TV Interview on Today with Matt Lauer, Talks about Life in the Spotlight as the Duchess of Cambridge's Younger Sister
"So...Umm, you might want to Mark those calendars! #TVD season SIX premieres Thursday, October 2! #CWfallpremieres #TVDS6 Whoa,that was fast!," the 35-year-old heartthrob actor posted on his Twitter account @iansomerhalder on Wednesday, June 25. Ian Somerhalder's co-star Steven R McQueen, who portrays Jeremy Gilbert in the TV series, teased on Twitter as well about "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 being an exciting one.
"Just read the first two scripts of season 6. TVD fans... be excited," Steven R McQueen shared on his Twitter account @McQueeninchains also on Wednesday, June 25. The 25-year-old actor's tease further builds up the anticipation of the fans in finding out what will happen to the TVD characters of Mystic Falls especially with Damon Salvatore (Ian Somerhalder) and Bonnie Bennett (Kat Graham).
Actress Kat Graham revealed in the TV Line spoiler report that she will definitely return as Bonnie in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6. However, Kat Graham warned the TVD fans that she has no idea in what form her character will return or for how long she will be around in the series.
Graham, 24, further revealed that she was as shocked as co-star Ian Somerhalder when they found out about the Season 5 ending. "I've been on the show for five years, and I cried when I watched the finale," the actress stated.
Executive producers Julie Plec and Caroline Dries have previously teased that the theme of "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 will be the reset of the character's lives in Mystic Falls following Damon and Bonnie's heartbreaking death and the collapse of the Other Side. With the reset happening, speculations on Bonnie and Damon's return claim the two characters can come back as humans just like Tyler Lockwood (Michael Trevino).
The burning questions on "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 will finally be answered when the TV series premieres on Thursday night, October 2, at 8 pm on the CW Network.
— ian somerhalder (@iansomerhalder) June 25, 2014
Just read the first two scripts of season 6. TVD fans… be excited — Steven McQueen (@McQueeninchains) June 25, 2014
More Articles to Read:
Ian Somerhalder on Twitter: Vampire Diaries Actor Jokes About Luis Suarez Being a New Cast Member in CW TV Series after Biting Scandal - [READ]
Ian Somerhalder: Vampire Diaries Actor Explains Passion on Saving Creatures is in His Blood, Shares Throwback Family Photo on Instagram - [READ]
Ian Somerhalder: Vampire Diaries Actor Arrives in Washington D.C. for Congressional Testimony - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS