Kim Kardashian Replaces Baby North West with Rolled Up Towels During Recent Outing, Fakes Stroller Pushing - Reports
By nidhi tewari | June 27, 2014 10:23 AM EST
After getting heavily criticized for leaving baby North West at home on several occasions, the reality television star Kim Kardashian has come out with a new strategy to try and fool the media. But looks like she has been caught! The 33-year-old was seen pushing a baby stroller during one of her recent outings but various photographs suggests that baby North West was not present inside it. Reports suggest that it were just some towels that she carried in the push chair!
TV personality Kim Kardashian holds her baby in her arms as she shops in Paris, May 20, 2014.
Kim Kardashian Faces Criticism for Posing with Dolphins on her Mexican Honeymoon: Advised to Watch Dolphin Cruelty Documentary
According to photographic evidence by mediatakeout.com, the stroller was stuffed with towels and sheets instead of Nori. Check out the pictures here. Some of the observant readers also noted that Kim did not struggle at all to pull the car seat out of her car at all while on other occasions she struggles to even hold the one year old baby in her arms. The ease at which Kim carried the car seat (covered with a white sheet) out of her car suggested that there was no baby inside it. All Kim was carrying were rolled up towels, the Web site says.
"It was supposed to show her and North arriving at LAX airport together. The only problem is that Nori was NOT WITH HER. She had what appeared to be a ROLLED UP TOWEL in the car seat - as a FAKE BABY. In reality, Kim MORE THAN LIKELY left Nori at home with the babysitters while she jet set out of town," the Web site revealed.
The "Keeping Up with the Kardashian" star faced the heat last week when she reportedly left her baby in a plane to get a manicure done. The reality star faced media backlash when she went on two different honeymoons and left Nori alone with babysitters at home.
It is not the first time that Kim has been criticized for leaving North West home and the reality star has even posted an angry response to her critics who doubted her parenting skills.
"Bc I don't tweet or instagram my every move w my daughter means I am not with her 247? We share what we want. Or is it bc I go support my fiance at every show & I post pix? When the baby goes down 4 bed or a nap, parents are allowed 2 work & support each other, maybe even have fun too," the reality star wrote on Twitter in December last year.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS