Pretty Little Liars Season 5, Episode 4 Spoilers: Dissection of Promo – Thrown From the Ride [VIDEO]
By Tarun Mazumdar | June 27, 2014 10:19 AM EST
The Liars will deal with Alison's lie as things get more twisted. The promo for "Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 4, "Thrown From the Ride" is out and it suggests that the Liars won't be able to rest for some more time. Will the police learn about Ali's lie? How will the Liars find out the killer of Mrs. DiLaurentis?
Warning: Spoilers Alert!
This article contains spoilers for "Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 4 - "Thrown From the Ride." Read only if you wish to know more about it.
1. Aria freaks out: In the promo, at :03, Aria informs Spencer that somebody is freaking her out. It is likely that Aria is talking about Mona. Then, a couple of shots of Aria in that freak-out zone.
Spencer tells her to calm down. It has to be seen if Aria is freaking out because of Shana or Mona.
2. Mona eyes the Liars: The promo starts with Mona looking at the Liars as they are lunching in the school. Soon, the promo shows Mona meeting Lucas. Is she planning something against Ali?
3. Emily looks worried: She looks worried outside her house. Why is she worried? Is someone out there?
4. Hanna's scene: At :17, Hanna is seen inside a changing room. She is going through an identity-crisis issue, so she might be working on a new look. However, this can be more than just a makeover.
5. Unknowing the known: "Once you know something, you can't un-know it," says Ali. What is this statement all about? Maybe she wants to forget something she knows.
6. Spencer scene: In the "Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 4 promo, Spencer looks shocked in one of the scenes.
"Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 4 titled "Thrown From the Ride" airs Tuesday, July 1 on ABC Family.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]