Days of Our Lives (DOOL) June 30-July 4 Spoilers: Updates on EJ and Sami’s Wedding, JJ, Paige, Eve, Theresa and more
By jaskiran kaur | June 27, 2014 10:10 AM EST
Things have taken an interesting turn in "Days of Our Lives" (DOOL). Day after day, there is either a shocker or a surprise for the viewers that compel them to stay hooked to the show running for almost four decades. And the trend will continue in the week ahead. The week of June 30 to July 4 is going to be an eventful week. Some secrets will be unfolded and some plans are will be executed. Here are few spoilers from "Days of Our Lives" (DOOL) June 30-July 4 episodes. Read on to find out what happens next. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from "Days of Our Lives" (DOOL) June 30-July 4 episodes. Read at your own risk.
Eve's return led to the discovery of some long-buried secrets. It was revealed that Paige's boyfriend JJ is Jennifer and Jack's son. Furthermore, Sami and EJ's wedding is soon approaching and Abigail is the maid of honour. What is Sami's plan? How will she bring out Abigail and EJ's dirty secret?
Picking up from where it left, "Days of Our Lives" (DOOL) begins with the wedding and ends with Fourth of July celebration. According to the spoilers by Soap Opera Fan, Kate and Clyde's meeting is going to be an eye-opener because Kate manages to learn everything about Clyde's "dark connection with Jordan."Following that, Kate thinks about her future plans.
Theresa, on the other hand, is worried about her future with Brady. She has a feeling that a new threat could ruin her relationship with Brady. Fans know that Eve is here to stay and her presence is clearly a threat to her sister, Theresa. Theresa is not excited when she "catches her big sis coming on to the coke fiend." But Daniel's arrival distracts her.
Elsewhere, Rafe finds out something that could ruin Sami and EJ's wedding plans. This leaves him in a difficult position. On the day of the wedding, things turn into "chaos." Meanwhile, Hope starts to looks for more information about Aiden's dead wife. Will she discover a deep dark secret that Aiden has kept from her?
Other Highlights from "Days of Our Lives" (DOOL) June 30-July 4 Episodes (Spoilers)
According to She Knows, the week begins with Jordan and Ben talking about their past. They finally discuss why all these years they have been escaping. On Tuesday, the much-awaited wedding begins and so does the drama. JJ is graduating and his graduation day is spoiled by the unexpected lawsuit that Eve files against Jennifer. On July 4, Salem City residents let the spirit of celebration take over and throw a barbeque party by the lake. Meanwhile, Paige confronts JJ. She accuses him of hiding things from her. Will she be able to find the truth?
Days of Our Lives" (DOOL) airs weekdays at 1 pm on NBC.
For more spoilers and information on "Days of Our Lives" (Days), read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best