Days of Our Lives (DOOL) June 30-July 4 Spoilers: Updates on EJ and Sami’s Wedding, JJ, Paige, Eve, Theresa and more
By jaskiran kaur | June 27, 2014 10:10 AM EST
Things have taken an interesting turn in "Days of Our Lives" (DOOL). Day after day, there is either a shocker or a surprise for the viewers that compel them to stay hooked to the show running for almost four decades. And the trend will continue in the week ahead. The week of June 30 to July 4 is going to be an eventful week. Some secrets will be unfolded and some plans are will be executed. Here are few spoilers from "Days of Our Lives" (DOOL) June 30-July 4 episodes. Read on to find out what happens next. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from "Days of Our Lives" (DOOL) June 30-July 4 episodes. Read at your own risk.
Eve's return led to the discovery of some long-buried secrets. It was revealed that Paige's boyfriend JJ is Jennifer and Jack's son. Furthermore, Sami and EJ's wedding is soon approaching and Abigail is the maid of honour. What is Sami's plan? How will she bring out Abigail and EJ's dirty secret?
Picking up from where it left, "Days of Our Lives" (DOOL) begins with the wedding and ends with Fourth of July celebration. According to the spoilers by Soap Opera Fan, Kate and Clyde's meeting is going to be an eye-opener because Kate manages to learn everything about Clyde's "dark connection with Jordan."Following that, Kate thinks about her future plans.
Theresa, on the other hand, is worried about her future with Brady. She has a feeling that a new threat could ruin her relationship with Brady. Fans know that Eve is here to stay and her presence is clearly a threat to her sister, Theresa. Theresa is not excited when she "catches her big sis coming on to the coke fiend." But Daniel's arrival distracts her.
Elsewhere, Rafe finds out something that could ruin Sami and EJ's wedding plans. This leaves him in a difficult position. On the day of the wedding, things turn into "chaos." Meanwhile, Hope starts to looks for more information about Aiden's dead wife. Will she discover a deep dark secret that Aiden has kept from her?
Other Highlights from "Days of Our Lives" (DOOL) June 30-July 4 Episodes (Spoilers)
According to She Knows, the week begins with Jordan and Ben talking about their past. They finally discuss why all these years they have been escaping. On Tuesday, the much-awaited wedding begins and so does the drama. JJ is graduating and his graduation day is spoiled by the unexpected lawsuit that Eve files against Jennifer. On July 4, Salem City residents let the spirit of celebration take over and throw a barbeque party by the lake. Meanwhile, Paige confronts JJ. She accuses him of hiding things from her. Will she be able to find the truth?
Days of Our Lives" (DOOL) airs weekdays at 1 pm on NBC.
For more spoilers and information on "Days of Our Lives" (Days), read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Miranda Kerr Broke Her Silence: Not Pregnant With James Packard’s Baby [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Kaley Cuoco Says ‘Season 8 Here We Come’ In Instagram Video, Sports Pixie Haircut
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- Google Works on Powering Up Chromebook Line to Kill Competitors, Nvidia Joins with Acer for New Killer Laptop