Arsenal FC Transfer News: Gunners-Linked Striker won't Leave Milan, Insists Club Chief
By Mark Wayne Eubank | June 27, 2014 4:51 AM EST
AC Milan CEO Adriano Galliani insists that Mario Balotelli will not be leaving the San Siro this summer amid talks linking the Italian striker to Arsenal.
"Balotelli will remain at Milan," the 69-year-old entrepreneur told the club's official website.
“Balotelli will remain at Milan.” - AC Milan CEO Adriano Galliani on Mario Balotelli
Meanwhile, Galliani is furious at tirades being blasted toward his prized asset, following Italy's group stage-exit in the World Cup finals.
"I don't like that it seems as though the national team lost due to Balotelli. Italy lost for other reasons," he added.
"Balotelli has been the only striker who scored, others didn't have a shot on target."
"It's not understood why people only talk about Balotelli, when the national team had a coach, technical staff and 22 other players."
"Let's talk about the group. Now it seems the disappointment has been Balotelli. I don't understand this and I prefer avoiding other comments."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Live Streaming Info: Spain vs. Iran Preview, Starting Lineups
- Top 10 WTA Fastest Tennis Serves of All Time
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Wenger's Take on Falcao and Rabiot
- Without LeBron James, Kevin Durant And Other Stars, Team USA Looks to James Harden As Leader In 2014 FIBA World Cup in Spain
- UEFA Champions League Draw: Schedule, TV and Live Stream Information
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- Malaysia Airlines to Axe 4,000 Employees, Including CEO; Suspends Trading of Shares
- West Looks Divided in Tackling Russian Invasion In Ukraine
- Amazon Threatened by Google’s Partnership with Barnes and Noble