Britney Spears' Las Vegas Shows 'Boring,' Fans Feel Shortchanged
By Annie Dee | June 26, 2014 6:49 PM EST
Britney Spears has first kicked off her two-year "Piece Of Me" show at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas on Dec. 27 last year. But a recent report came up citing Spears had put Las Vegas and everything it stood for to shame.
Judge Britney Spears poses at the party for the television series ''The X Factor'' finalists in Los Angeles, California November 5, 2012.
Instead of delivering flamboyant and entertaining shows, concertgoers agreed they felt shortchanged for paying so much for lousy and boring performances. Radar Online exclusively gathered feedback on Spears' "Pieces of Me" performances at Planet Hollywood and reported that majority of the concertgoers were disappointed, sad and angry.
According to one concertgoer, "After watching the lethargic dancing along with the terrible miming....we decided to leave the venue."
The concertgoer added she cannot believe the tickets were selling for up to $525. The show was shockingly fake and Britney looked bored as hell, to put it bluntly.
Another concertgoer also complained about Spears' apparent lip-sync. "At the show, Britney Spears was blatantly lip-syncing along to a track," the disappointed fan said. "Anyone with ears could tell!"
Complaints of Spears not singing live were not new. Even though she promised her fans that she would sing live, the pop star had been caught lip synching two times back in February, Radar Online reported.
There was a time her vocals continued despiteher mic flew off her waistband and there was also one time when Spears' voice can be heard rocking the whole arena even though her lips were not moving.
"There have been so many complaints over Britney's lip syncing, action had to be taken," a Planet Hollywood insider shared RadarOnline.com.
"Now, her microphone is switched on throughout certain songs."
According to Radar Online, Spears may be oblivious to all the negative feedback on her performance. The mother of two is always shielded by her manager, Larry Rudolph, from negativitiy. Larry even kept the bad reviews on her album, Britney Jean away from the sensitive heart of the pop star.
"Britney doesn't even have access to the internet and lives in a bubble," an insider said at the time.
"No one wants to upset Britney. If she were to read anything negative, it could send her into a tailspin!"
Maybe this is the reason Spears decided to add new performance dates to her tour, Huffington Post reported.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Daenerys Targaryen vs Yezzan, Nymeria Sand Actress Announced at Comic Con 2014
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]
- Sony Xperia Z3 Specs Leaked with More Killer Features Ahead of Samsung Galaxy Note 4, iPhone 6