Britney Spears' Las Vegas Shows 'Boring,' Fans Feel Shortchanged
By Annie Dee | June 26, 2014 6:49 PM EST
Britney Spears has first kicked off her two-year "Piece Of Me" show at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas on Dec. 27 last year. But a recent report came up citing Spears had put Las Vegas and everything it stood for to shame.
Judge Britney Spears poses at the party for the television series ''The X Factor'' finalists in Los Angeles, California November 5, 2012.
Instead of delivering flamboyant and entertaining shows, concertgoers agreed they felt shortchanged for paying so much for lousy and boring performances. Radar Online exclusively gathered feedback on Spears' "Pieces of Me" performances at Planet Hollywood and reported that majority of the concertgoers were disappointed, sad and angry.
According to one concertgoer, "After watching the lethargic dancing along with the terrible miming....we decided to leave the venue."
The concertgoer added she cannot believe the tickets were selling for up to $525. The show was shockingly fake and Britney looked bored as hell, to put it bluntly.
Another concertgoer also complained about Spears' apparent lip-sync. "At the show, Britney Spears was blatantly lip-syncing along to a track," the disappointed fan said. "Anyone with ears could tell!"
Complaints of Spears not singing live were not new. Even though she promised her fans that she would sing live, the pop star had been caught lip synching two times back in February, Radar Online reported.
There was a time her vocals continued despiteher mic flew off her waistband and there was also one time when Spears' voice can be heard rocking the whole arena even though her lips were not moving.
"There have been so many complaints over Britney's lip syncing, action had to be taken," a Planet Hollywood insider shared RadarOnline.com.
"Now, her microphone is switched on throughout certain songs."
According to Radar Online, Spears may be oblivious to all the negative feedback on her performance. The mother of two is always shielded by her manager, Larry Rudolph, from negativitiy. Larry even kept the bad reviews on her album, Britney Jean away from the sensitive heart of the pop star.
"Britney doesn't even have access to the internet and lives in a bubble," an insider said at the time.
"No one wants to upset Britney. If she were to read anything negative, it could send her into a tailspin!"
Maybe this is the reason Spears decided to add new performance dates to her tour, Huffington Post reported.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- ‘Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice’ Comic-Con Teaser Trailer In Animation [Watch Video]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE Android 4.4.2, Android 4.4.4Guide: Installation and When to Hit Your Region
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch