Jurassic World Behind the Scenes Footage Reveals a Massive Theme Park and Plot Details
By Sachin Trivedi | June 26, 2014 3:52 PM EST
New videos showing behind the scenes footage from the sets of the upcoming movie "Jurassic World" have emerged online. The footage shows a fully functional theme park and viewers also get hints of the plot of the movie.
The behind the scenes footage shared by Hollywood Reporter shows a "Jurassic World" theme park that is said to host more than 20,000 people a day in the movie. The plot of the movie, revealed in the videos by actor Chris Pratt, suggests that in the movie the theme park has been there for a while and the management tries new things to get more people to visit.
The decision of the management is what leads to some mayhem in the movie with possibly some carnivorous dinosaurs getting loose on the island. The movie will take the viewers back to the island Isla Nublar, the same island which was featured in the original "Jurassic Park" movie.
The video also shows Chris Pratt's ripped body and an action figure doll in one of the stores of the theme park. The store also had many souvenirs that the visitors to the theme park can buy in the movie.
Chris Pratt was his humours best and had his colleague from the movie Bryce Dallas Howard laughing uncontrollably. There may be some pressure on the stars as the movie franchise makes a return after staying dormant for many years. The success of the movie may determine the future course for the franchise.
The director of the movie Colin Trevorrow has reportedly said that he gets advice from Steven Spielberg every day. The advice is said to come in the form of drawings on a pad of paper along with some "words of wisdom."
The cast of the movie includes Chris Pratt, Lauren Lapkus, Judy Greer, Bryce Dallas Howard, Jake Johnson, Vincent D'Onofrio, Nick Robinson, Katie McGrath, Omar Sy, Brian Tee, Irrfan Khan, BD Wong and Ty Simpkins.
"Jurassic World" is set to be released on June 12, 2014 in the U.S and UK. The release date information in Australia and other countries is expected to be made available soon. The movie is one of the highly anticipated in 2014.
Star Wars 7: Top 5 Roles Tom Cruise Can Play in the Upcoming Movie [Read]
Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Where Tyrion Lannister is Going [Read]
The Amazing Spider-Man 3: Top 5 Super Villains [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby Boy For The Second Time Around – Reports [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]
- Updated iOS 8 Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Now Fully Works with Cydia: Key Fixes & Mods to Expect
- Ex-Ohio Trooper Pleads Guilty To Issuing Sex as Penalty To Women Motorists