Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart 'Hook-Up': KStew 'Still Loves' Rob While He is 'Having Fun'
By jaskiran kaur | June 26, 2014 3:20 PM EST
Twilight" couple Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart is in news again. According to the latest update, Hollywood actors had a reunion of sorts where they had "hooked-up" with each other again. Read on to find out the details.
Cast member Robert Pattinson attends the premiere of "The Rover" in Los Angeles, California June 12, 2014. The movie opens in the U.S. on June 20. REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni
On June 12, Robert Pattinson attended his latest movie "Rover's" after-party in LA. Actor and his friends "celebrated the premiere" of the movie, according to Hollywood Life. What followed after would surprise Robsten fans.
The Web site notes that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart "met up" after the party and the pair "spent the night together" and "definitely hooked up." Citing the claims of In Touch magazine, the Web site reports that the source informed that Robert Pattinson stayed at Kristen Stewart's house "while he was in town." The source also revealed that Kristen Stewart "still loves" Robert Pattinson and she would "love to be with him again."
As for Robert Pattinson, the source discloses that the actor is just "having fun." He reportedly "doesn't want to be in a committed relationship right now."
In an interview with Jimmy Kimmel, Robert Pattinson admitted that he doesn't have a home after he was kicked out by his parents from a place he borrowed. It was later reported that the actor stays at his ex's place whenever he is in LA.
When Robert Pattinson is in LA, "he sometimes stays at the Chateau Marmont" and "very often" at Kristen Stewart's place, a source told the Web site. But this reportedly happens when the "Twilight" actress is "out of town." This kind of an arrangement gives Robert Pattinson an opportunity to spend time with former couple's mutually owned dogs Bear and Bernie. However, the report suggests they might be "staying there together."
This news comes few days after Robert Pattinson admitted that he is still in contact with Kristen Stewart in an interview with The Hollywood Reporter. That was the biggest and rare admission from the actor who prefers to keep his relationships away from media scrutiny. What do you think? Are these rumours true? If yes, do you think Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart can still get back together?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- ‘Fast and Furious’ 7 New Car Revealed To Be a Humvee
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- Windows 9 To Include Interactive Live Tiles and Notification Center in Metro 2.0