Kim Kardashian Hollywood Video Game Launched on Apple Store and Google Play: See The Reviews
By nidhi tewari | June 26, 2014 3:15 PM EST
The wait for the Kim Kardashian Hollywood video game is over. The reality television star has been teasing her fans with the snippets of the game cartoons for over a week now but the wait is finally over. The game is available today on the Apple Store and Google Play to download and the fans have already played and reviewed the Kim extravaganza.
Television personality Kim Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
Kim Kardashian Faces Criticism for Posing with Dolphins on her Mexican Honeymoon: Advised to Watch Dolphin Cruelty Documentary
"Kim Kardashian: Hollywood launches today!," the 33-year-old reality star announced the game launch on Twitter and Instagram. The game is free to download and is quite interesting to play. Players can however purchase additional items for real money, or earn them through special offers. The link to Apple store download can be found here while her Android fans can click here to download from Google play.
"Join KIM KARDASHIAN on a red carpet adventure in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood! Create your own aspiring celebrity and rise to fame and fortune!," says the game description. Along with it comes the animated version of the new brunette wife of Kanye West and it quite looks like the real thing itself with all curves intact!
The game has options ranging from "randomize" and "kustomize" (where C is changed to K, keeping in mind the spellings of Kim) and her fans are enjoying the experience.
"So much fun!! I love this game," wrote princessmadison, one of Kim's fans on her Instagram page.
Other fans are calling this game "addictive," "great" and are telling her that they are playing it "non-stop."
However, there are other critics who feel that the game is good for even kinds to play but there is one hitch. Kim posts a sexual picture of herself at the end of the game making it inappropriate for kids to play.
Kim has had her hands full as she has ventured into a lot of projects. The newlywed is a model, has a clothing line with her sisters, has even invested in a make-up range, kids clothing, has a perfume after her name, and is a successful businesswoman, designer and also a serial bride! The mommy to North West manages each role perfectly and has equal success in each of them. Going by her previous achievements, it would not be surprising to see the Kim Kardashian game achieve phenomenal success.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- Emmy Awards 2014: Where To Watch Live Online, Top Nominations [VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett to Rediscover Nathan Fillion's Rick Castle; 'Derrick Storm' Coming to ABC [VIDEO]
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Trending: Ice Bucket Challenge Replaced By Rubble Bucket Challenge By People Of Gaza
- US, Syria to Work Together to Vaporise ISIS
- European Central Bank Advises Action to Boost Demand and Employment In EU