Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theorux Relationship Controversy: Couple Steps out Together After Nine Months, Reported to be Hooking up Occasionally
By Sonalee singh | June 26, 2014 3:13 PM EST
Buzz has it again that Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theorux 's relationship may not be blooming as expected. The couple who has been engaged for more than two years now reportedly spends very less time with each other. According to reports by Celebdirty Laundry, Aniston and Theorux hook-up only on few occasions and are not as serious about each other as they were when they got engaged. The reports further suggest that Jen and Justin don't live on the same side of the country and don't do many things together.
Justin Theroux and Jennifer Aniston arrive at the NY Season Premiere of HBO's "The Leftovers" in New York June 23, 2014.
The couple was seen together for the first time since September 2013 on the recent red carpet premiere of Theorux's HBO series "Leftover" and contrary to the reports, the two looked much in love and were all smiles for the camera. The 42-year-old actress was in high spirits and unknowingly suffered from wardrobe malfunction when she flashed her grey bra through her unbuttoned shirtdress.
Meanwhile, it is also being said that Aniston lost her cool when her group of friends intervened in her relationship with Justin.
"[Ellen DeGeneres, Courteney Cox and Chelsea Handler] think Justin is the coldest man Jen's ever dated. When he's been around Courteney, Chelsea and the others, they say he goes out of his way to make them feel like outsiders...Once Jen got there, Courteney and Chelsea sat her down and pleaded with her not to marry Justin. Courteney told Jennifer how great she is, and that she can do so much better than him. She was furious...She told them Justin is the love of her life and to butt out, " a source told OK! as reported by Classicalite.
Aniston and Justin got together after the former moved out of her ten-year marriage with Brad Pitt. The duo got engaged in 2012 after meeting on the sets of "Wanderlust." Since then their marriage plans have been a constant topic of speculation. But till today, neither Jen nor Justin has officially announced anything about their wedding plans.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Khloe Kardashian Baby Bump Pictures Allegedly Arrive on Instagram, Reported to be Pregnant with French Montana's Baby
- Kim Kardashian's Divorce Struggles: Kanye West Emotionally Unavailable, Neglects Kim and North West on Trip to Mexico
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On
- CCTV Footage Captured Children Being Beaten To Sleep And Physically Abused Inside Nursery
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report