Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theorux Relationship Controversy: Couple Steps out Together After Nine Months, Reported to be Hooking up Occasionally
By Sonalee singh | June 26, 2014 3:13 PM EST
Buzz has it again that Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theorux 's relationship may not be blooming as expected. The couple who has been engaged for more than two years now reportedly spends very less time with each other. According to reports by Celebdirty Laundry, Aniston and Theorux hook-up only on few occasions and are not as serious about each other as they were when they got engaged. The reports further suggest that Jen and Justin don't live on the same side of the country and don't do many things together.
Justin Theroux and Jennifer Aniston arrive at the NY Season Premiere of HBO's "The Leftovers" in New York June 23, 2014.
The couple was seen together for the first time since September 2013 on the recent red carpet premiere of Theorux's HBO series "Leftover" and contrary to the reports, the two looked much in love and were all smiles for the camera. The 42-year-old actress was in high spirits and unknowingly suffered from wardrobe malfunction when she flashed her grey bra through her unbuttoned shirtdress.
Meanwhile, it is also being said that Aniston lost her cool when her group of friends intervened in her relationship with Justin.
"[Ellen DeGeneres, Courteney Cox and Chelsea Handler] think Justin is the coldest man Jen's ever dated. When he's been around Courteney, Chelsea and the others, they say he goes out of his way to make them feel like outsiders...Once Jen got there, Courteney and Chelsea sat her down and pleaded with her not to marry Justin. Courteney told Jennifer how great she is, and that she can do so much better than him. She was furious...She told them Justin is the love of her life and to butt out, " a source told OK! as reported by Classicalite.
Aniston and Justin got together after the former moved out of her ten-year marriage with Brad Pitt. The duo got engaged in 2012 after meeting on the sets of "Wanderlust." Since then their marriage plans have been a constant topic of speculation. But till today, neither Jen nor Justin has officially announced anything about their wedding plans.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- ‘Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice’ Comic-Con Teaser Trailer In Animation [Watch Video]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE Android 4.4.2, Android 4.4.4Guide: Installation and When to Hit Your Region
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch