Rihanna Tweets About Working with Her New Favourite Photographer, Looks Ravishing on Harper’s Bazaar’s Cover
By Tarun Mazumdar | June 26, 2014 2:52 PM EST
She is Rihanna of Arabia who looks like an exotic princess on the cover of "Harper's Bazaar Arabia." Rihanna shares her latest photo shoot pictures with her 35.9 million followers on Twitter. She looks stunning in this new photo shoot and RiRi is certainly back in the circuit with a bang.
Singer Rihanna arrives at the 2014 MTV Movie Awards in Los Angeles, California April 13, 2014.
Apparently, Rihanna found her new favourite photographer in Ruven.
"#HarpersBazaar #ARABIA #Cover @BazaarArabia shot by my new fave photographer, Ruven," tweeted RiRi along with the cover of "Harper's Bazaar Arabia" magazine.
Later, she uploaded other photographs from the magazine's photo shoot and she certainly looked like a mysterious Persian princess.
In the pictures, she is donning these gorgeous gowns. In one of the pictures, she is seen in a metallic silver dress with a V-slit on the chest as she posed in front of a lovely painting. Also, in the photographs, RiRi is wearing a lot of gold jewellery.
The pretty singer revealed that she does not want to get into another relationship at the moment.
In an interview with "Bravo," a German magazine, the "Diamonds" singer is enjoying the single life.
"When I go on a date, I look the guy over, from head to toe," said Rihanna.
"But to be honest, I don't want a serious relationship right now. I just want to have fun!"
She also revealed to "Teen Vogue" that she wasn't allowed to date.
"At 13 my mom would tell me, 'You can have a boyfriend when you're 16!' And then at 16 she'd say, 'I never said that - and as a matter of fact, it's 40!'" said Rihanna to "Teen Vogue" (via Christian Post).
The ever-so-gorgeous Rihanna, certainly, is a head-turner and in this new photo shoot, she shows what she is truly made of.
An avid football lover, Rihanna regularly tweets live commentary of the FIFA World Cup 2014 matches.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy