Miss Universe Australia Tegan Martin Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction at Bondi Ice Rink Photo Shoot
By Ma Evelyn Castino Quilas | June 26, 2014 10:35 AM EST
Newly crowned Miss Universe Australia Tegan Martin suffered wardrobe malfunction at the Bondi ice rink photo shoot when strong winds blew up her dress and revealed her behind.
The beauty queen had trouble protecting her modesty with her very skimpy blue Boohoo skirt and G-string as she walked back to the runway through the windy Sydney morning. Her outfit was completed with her pageant sash, a cropped embellish brown jacket, and ice skates.
Despite the mishap, the 21-year old blonde kept her professionalism and laughed at her misfortune. After regaining her composure, the beauty queen finished the photo shoot with a smile. She will be celebrating the opening of Bondi ice rink with Boohoo fashion brand. The photo op was done to promote Boohoo.com's online fashion website which will give the fashion industry with a glimpse of the fashion retailer's spring preview which is scheduled on Wednesday evening.
The blond could not contain her excitement for the event since even before she became the brand endorser, she has already been wearing the Boohoo brand for a few years already.
According to an article from Daily Telegraph, the reigning beauty queen mentioned her keen passion for ice skating. "I used to be able to ice skate back in the day. It used to be a social thing for my friends and I ... I'll be star of the ice skating rink," Martin laughingly stated.
The Newcastle resident recently grabbed the national finals crown on her third attempt at the glamorous crown. She placed runner-up in her two previous attempts but this time around, she will represent Australia at the Miss Universe pageant later this year.
Right after she was crowned with the title, Tegan Martin was already defending herself from the allegations of the resentful finalist Kristy Coulcher. Coulcher posted on Twitter that the national pageant may be rigged but she still had the best gown by far.
In an article from Daily Mail, the blond stunner responded to her adversary with the sage words perfect for a pageant queen. "I think the most important thing is that you accept your defeat with grace," Martin stated.
Tegan Martin also stated that she will not let anyone take away the moment. She knew that the pageant was not rigged for there were auditors on the night who kept track of the whole thing.
To see the photos of Miss Universe Australia Tegan Martin's wardrobe malfunction at the Bondi ice rink, please click here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS