Solange Knowles Engaged to Alan Ferguson, Beyonce & Jay Z in Couple’s Therapy
By Riza Ornos | June 26, 2014 9:29 AM EST
After the infamous elevator brawl, Solange Knowles recently turned 28 and is now engaged to Alan Ferguson, her boyfriend for five years. While celebrating her engagement, sister Beyonce and Jay Z is allegedly undergoing couple's therapy after what happened in Met Gala that fueled a lot of divorce rumours and cheating allegations.
Singer Beyonce Knowles arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014.
Divorced in 2007 from ex-husband Daniel Smith, Solange claimed that she's in her most stable relationship and admitted that she dated a lot of losers before finding her soulmate. "Luckily, I dated all of the losers ages ago. My love life has been stable for a while. It's a f-ked-up thing-without conflict it's a lot harder to write interesting songs," she said in a statement posted on Celebdirty Laundry.
The singer spent her special day cuddling with her fiancé in their beach getaway and she even shared a sexy photo on her Instagram. Wrapping her arms in her beau's bare back, the photo features the crystal blue ocean as the two shared a warm embrace in front of the camera.
"Today couldn't have been more perfect. I couldn't have smiled harder. Thank you for all of your lovely and wonderful wishes. They warmed my heart and I simply feel grateful for all of the love," she wrote in the caption of her photo rocking a neon printed sun dress with matching heels.
While her sister is walking on cloud 9, Beyonce is trying to mend her marriage to husband Jay Z as they try to work out their differences through couple's therapy. According to a report from OK! Magazine, the R&B power couple is seeking help from counselling, following the advice of Beyonce's trusted friend Gwyneth Paltrow.
Currently touring the country with their "On the Run" tour, the "Drunk in Love" singers has sold $86 million in tickets amidst divorce rumours. Following their successful debut collaboration on "03 Bonnie and Clyde," music's royal couples are embarking on their first joint tour which is scheduled to kick off in Miami on Wednesday, June 25.
"People are definitely infatuated with them as a power couple, first and foremost," according to Chuck Creekmur, CEO of AllHipHop.com in an interview posted on USA Today. "A lot of people look at them as a royal family of sorts and idealize them in a lot of ways to represent true love and a fairy tale coming true."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones