Solange Knowles Engaged to Alan Ferguson, Beyonce & Jay Z in Couple’s Therapy
By Riza Ornos | June 26, 2014 9:29 AM EST
After the infamous elevator brawl, Solange Knowles recently turned 28 and is now engaged to Alan Ferguson, her boyfriend for five years. While celebrating her engagement, sister Beyonce and Jay Z is allegedly undergoing couple's therapy after what happened in Met Gala that fueled a lot of divorce rumours and cheating allegations.
Singer Beyonce Knowles arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014.
Divorced in 2007 from ex-husband Daniel Smith, Solange claimed that she's in her most stable relationship and admitted that she dated a lot of losers before finding her soulmate. "Luckily, I dated all of the losers ages ago. My love life has been stable for a while. It's a f-ked-up thing-without conflict it's a lot harder to write interesting songs," she said in a statement posted on Celebdirty Laundry.
The singer spent her special day cuddling with her fiancé in their beach getaway and she even shared a sexy photo on her Instagram. Wrapping her arms in her beau's bare back, the photo features the crystal blue ocean as the two shared a warm embrace in front of the camera.
"Today couldn't have been more perfect. I couldn't have smiled harder. Thank you for all of your lovely and wonderful wishes. They warmed my heart and I simply feel grateful for all of the love," she wrote in the caption of her photo rocking a neon printed sun dress with matching heels.
While her sister is walking on cloud 9, Beyonce is trying to mend her marriage to husband Jay Z as they try to work out their differences through couple's therapy. According to a report from OK! Magazine, the R&B power couple is seeking help from counselling, following the advice of Beyonce's trusted friend Gwyneth Paltrow.
Currently touring the country with their "On the Run" tour, the "Drunk in Love" singers has sold $86 million in tickets amidst divorce rumours. Following their successful debut collaboration on "03 Bonnie and Clyde," music's royal couples are embarking on their first joint tour which is scheduled to kick off in Miami on Wednesday, June 25.
"People are definitely infatuated with them as a power couple, first and foremost," according to Chuck Creekmur, CEO of AllHipHop.com in an interview posted on USA Today. "A lot of people look at them as a royal family of sorts and idealize them in a lot of ways to represent true love and a fairy tale coming true."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Available Through O2 For £380, Other Carriers To Follow Soon
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money