Solange Knowles Engaged to Alan Ferguson, Beyonce & Jay Z in Couple’s Therapy
By Riza Ornos | June 26, 2014 9:29 AM EST
After the infamous elevator brawl, Solange Knowles recently turned 28 and is now engaged to Alan Ferguson, her boyfriend for five years. While celebrating her engagement, sister Beyonce and Jay Z is allegedly undergoing couple's therapy after what happened in Met Gala that fueled a lot of divorce rumours and cheating allegations.
Singer Beyonce Knowles arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014.
Divorced in 2007 from ex-husband Daniel Smith, Solange claimed that she's in her most stable relationship and admitted that she dated a lot of losers before finding her soulmate. "Luckily, I dated all of the losers ages ago. My love life has been stable for a while. It's a f-ked-up thing-without conflict it's a lot harder to write interesting songs," she said in a statement posted on Celebdirty Laundry.
The singer spent her special day cuddling with her fiancé in their beach getaway and she even shared a sexy photo on her Instagram. Wrapping her arms in her beau's bare back, the photo features the crystal blue ocean as the two shared a warm embrace in front of the camera.
"Today couldn't have been more perfect. I couldn't have smiled harder. Thank you for all of your lovely and wonderful wishes. They warmed my heart and I simply feel grateful for all of the love," she wrote in the caption of her photo rocking a neon printed sun dress with matching heels.
While her sister is walking on cloud 9, Beyonce is trying to mend her marriage to husband Jay Z as they try to work out their differences through couple's therapy. According to a report from OK! Magazine, the R&B power couple is seeking help from counselling, following the advice of Beyonce's trusted friend Gwyneth Paltrow.
Currently touring the country with their "On the Run" tour, the "Drunk in Love" singers has sold $86 million in tickets amidst divorce rumours. Following their successful debut collaboration on "03 Bonnie and Clyde," music's royal couples are embarking on their first joint tour which is scheduled to kick off in Miami on Wednesday, June 25.
"People are definitely infatuated with them as a power couple, first and foremost," according to Chuck Creekmur, CEO of AllHipHop.com in an interview posted on USA Today. "A lot of people look at them as a royal family of sorts and idealize them in a lot of ways to represent true love and a fairy tale coming true."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around