Solange Knowles Engaged to Alan Ferguson, Beyonce & Jay Z in Couple’s Therapy
By Riza Ornos | June 26, 2014 9:29 AM EST
After the infamous elevator brawl, Solange Knowles recently turned 28 and is now engaged to Alan Ferguson, her boyfriend for five years. While celebrating her engagement, sister Beyonce and Jay Z is allegedly undergoing couple's therapy after what happened in Met Gala that fueled a lot of divorce rumours and cheating allegations.
Singer Beyonce Knowles arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014.
Divorced in 2007 from ex-husband Daniel Smith, Solange claimed that she's in her most stable relationship and admitted that she dated a lot of losers before finding her soulmate. "Luckily, I dated all of the losers ages ago. My love life has been stable for a while. It's a f-ked-up thing-without conflict it's a lot harder to write interesting songs," she said in a statement posted on Celebdirty Laundry.
The singer spent her special day cuddling with her fiancé in their beach getaway and she even shared a sexy photo on her Instagram. Wrapping her arms in her beau's bare back, the photo features the crystal blue ocean as the two shared a warm embrace in front of the camera.
"Today couldn't have been more perfect. I couldn't have smiled harder. Thank you for all of your lovely and wonderful wishes. They warmed my heart and I simply feel grateful for all of the love," she wrote in the caption of her photo rocking a neon printed sun dress with matching heels.
While her sister is walking on cloud 9, Beyonce is trying to mend her marriage to husband Jay Z as they try to work out their differences through couple's therapy. According to a report from OK! Magazine, the R&B power couple is seeking help from counselling, following the advice of Beyonce's trusted friend Gwyneth Paltrow.
Currently touring the country with their "On the Run" tour, the "Drunk in Love" singers has sold $86 million in tickets amidst divorce rumours. Following their successful debut collaboration on "03 Bonnie and Clyde," music's royal couples are embarking on their first joint tour which is scheduled to kick off in Miami on Wednesday, June 25.
"People are definitely infatuated with them as a power couple, first and foremost," according to Chuck Creekmur, CEO of AllHipHop.com in an interview posted on USA Today. "A lot of people look at them as a royal family of sorts and idealize them in a lot of ways to represent true love and a fairy tale coming true."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales