Solange Knowles Engaged to Alan Ferguson, Beyonce & Jay Z in Couple’s Therapy
By Riza Ornos | June 26, 2014 9:29 AM EST
After the infamous elevator brawl, Solange Knowles recently turned 28 and is now engaged to Alan Ferguson, her boyfriend for five years. While celebrating her engagement, sister Beyonce and Jay Z is allegedly undergoing couple's therapy after what happened in Met Gala that fueled a lot of divorce rumours and cheating allegations.
Singer Beyonce Knowles arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014.
Divorced in 2007 from ex-husband Daniel Smith, Solange claimed that she's in her most stable relationship and admitted that she dated a lot of losers before finding her soulmate. "Luckily, I dated all of the losers ages ago. My love life has been stable for a while. It's a f-ked-up thing-without conflict it's a lot harder to write interesting songs," she said in a statement posted on Celebdirty Laundry.
The singer spent her special day cuddling with her fiancé in their beach getaway and she even shared a sexy photo on her Instagram. Wrapping her arms in her beau's bare back, the photo features the crystal blue ocean as the two shared a warm embrace in front of the camera.
"Today couldn't have been more perfect. I couldn't have smiled harder. Thank you for all of your lovely and wonderful wishes. They warmed my heart and I simply feel grateful for all of the love," she wrote in the caption of her photo rocking a neon printed sun dress with matching heels.
While her sister is walking on cloud 9, Beyonce is trying to mend her marriage to husband Jay Z as they try to work out their differences through couple's therapy. According to a report from OK! Magazine, the R&B power couple is seeking help from counselling, following the advice of Beyonce's trusted friend Gwyneth Paltrow.
Currently touring the country with their "On the Run" tour, the "Drunk in Love" singers has sold $86 million in tickets amidst divorce rumours. Following their successful debut collaboration on "03 Bonnie and Clyde," music's royal couples are embarking on their first joint tour which is scheduled to kick off in Miami on Wednesday, June 25.
"People are definitely infatuated with them as a power couple, first and foremost," according to Chuck Creekmur, CEO of AllHipHop.com in an interview posted on USA Today. "A lot of people look at them as a royal family of sorts and idealize them in a lot of ways to represent true love and a fairy tale coming true."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff