Pokémon X and Y Update: Mega Diancie Revealed, Mega Volcanion & Hoopa Coming Soon
By Karla Danica Figuerres | June 26, 2014 9:03 AM EST
Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, new sequels of Pokémon X and Y, maybe trending right now, but there's still quite a bit of the gen 6 games to play. Before the year end last year, leaks of the never-before-seen legendary Pokémon X and Y trio in the form of Diancie, Volcanion and Hoopa were revealed.
REUTERS / Eric Thayer
A Pikachu balloon floats down Sixth Avenue during the 87th Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York November 28, 2013.
These gen 3 starters and legendary Pokémon obtained their mega and primal evolutions in the newest ORAS games, which is absolutely great. It was Mega Diancie which was first revealed before Volcanion and Hoopa which has been known to public that led fans to think that there will be more Megas coming. Could a Mega Volcanion and Mega Hoopa be on the horizon for Pokémon X and Y?
A hacker named Smealum leaked all the information about Diancie, Volcanion and Hoopa back in November with photos and even Pokémon X and Y new attacks. Diancie was officially revealed but the names Volcanion and Hoopa never escaped Nintendo's mouth. Because of GameFreak's confirmation of Mega Diancie's existence, one of these legendary Pokémon, made fans believe that the other two are coming sooner or later. Maybe the creator of the slowly releasing Pokémon X and Y new information to keep fans' interests raging.
So what does this mean for a Mega Volcanion and Mega Hoopa? It is also rumoured that there will be a Mega Latios and Latias, as leaked by Smealum. If it can't appear on the gen 6 game cartridges, it doesn't mean that the Mega evolution isn't coming. Fans could receive a whole new host of Mega forms of Pokémon with Nintendo being able to release an updated version of the game any time.
As for the probability of a Mega Volcanion and Hoopa, fans still need to wait for further information. If only one of these Pokémon X and Y new legendary trio would appear and have a Mega form, it will surely be imbalanced. If any legendary trio of Pokémon were able to Mega evolve it would be Diancie, Volcanion and Hoopa. Right now, it seems like the Pokémon company is using these Mega evolutions to promote a new game or movie more than to improve gameplay.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 111SELECT latest_id FROM site_artdata WHERE type='ib_articles_day2ago' Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 111SELECT tid as num FROM biztimes_stats.stats_articles_au_pop WHERE maincat_id='6' AND outkey='Y' AND tid> ORDER BY hits DESC LIMIT 15Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 111SELECT article_id as num FROM ib_categories_index WHERE tid=6 ORDER BY article_id DESC LIMIT 5
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Shifts Blame On US For Ukraine Crisis, Putin Accuses West of 'Remaking World'
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine