Robert Pattinson is Dating Imogen Kerr—Actor’s Interview Confirms; Actor Moves on from Kristen Stewart
By jaskiran kaur | June 26, 2014 8:54 AM EST
After Kristen Stewart, "Twilight" actor Robert Pattinson's dating status has remained a mystery-until this day. It is confirmed that Robert Pattinson is dating Imogen Kerr in a feature by a prominent British newspaper.
Cast member Robert Pattinson poses during a photocall for the film "The Rover" out of competition at the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 18, 2014.
28-year-old British actor Robert Pattinson sat down for an interview with publication The Telegraph. The actor talked about several aspects of his life including career, future, therapy and his love life.
For a long time fans were wondering who the actor is dating actually. After his break up with Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson was romantically linked with several tinsel town beauties. He was associated with songstress Katy Perry and models Dylan Penn and Riley Keough. He was also linked with artist Nettie Wakefield. But none of these relationships were confirmed by either of them.
But according to the revelation made by publication the actor is finally dating again. His current girlfriend is a 22-year-old model who also happens to be friends with Robert Pattinson's "Twilight" co-star and friend Dakota Fanning.
"He was romantically involved with his co-star Stewart for three years but the romance ended when she reportedly had an affair with her Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders. He is currently dating model Imogen Kerr although he politely declines to talk about his romantic life," the report reads confirming Robert Pattinson's relationship with Imogen Kerr.
The couple has been spotted together on many occasions. In April, they were seen together for the first time in public. Hollywood Life reports that during their date at Good Times at Davey Wayne's, they looked "cozy." Few weeks later, they were spotted hanging out together until 1 am on the patio of popular LA restaurant Little Door.
Now that fans know that Robert Pattinson is dating Imogen Kerr, it is certain that the much anticipated reunion with Kristen Stewart will never happen. As for his terms with Kristen Stewart, the actor has cordial relationship with his ex girlfriend. In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter he even admitted that he is in contact with Kristen Stewart. What do you think? As Robert Pattinson fans are you happy about his new relationship with Imogen Kerr?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools