Kim Kardashian Reports: Reality Star Hated by Her Own Daughter
By Riza Ornos | June 26, 2014 8:36 AM EST
Inspired by the famous Coachella festival, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West daughter North West celebrated her first birthday with a bang with a gala party entitled "Kidchella." But it seems that the lavish party did not impress the one-year-old reality star and according to Celebdirty Laundry North hated her mother so much that she is wearing a scowl on her face whenever she is with her.
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014.
"They say that a person's body language tells the real story of how they feel and if that's the case then little Nori sure can't stand being handled by her own mother," according to the publication. "In nearly every photo, the kid has a scowl on her face and rather than hanging onto her mom (as most babies will instinctively do) she is usually trying to push away from her. The child doesn't even wrap her legs around Kim half the time; instead, she ends up looking like she is dangling from her arms."
Allegedly ditching her daughter for travelling around the world and partying, the reality star hardly proven herself to be a good mom and based on some reports the closeness between mother and daughter are all staged. Like an accessory, Nori is dressed to match her mother's outfit and Kim is "incapable of forming any solid connections."
For her name day, North is wearing a stylish beige tan dress with a fringe and finished her cute attire with chic sandals shaped-boots from Joyfolie "Jayla." Kim accessorised her daughter's attire with a headband made of wild flowers but of course her daughter could not keep the whole outfit for the entire party as the tot was photographed without her boots in her birthday picture.
Celebrated her first birthday on Saturday, June 21, the famous couple went all out for North's birthday with a ferris wheel, big bounce house for kids, face painting and food stands for sno-cones, funnel cake, churros, cotton candy and lemonade. Held at Kourtney Kardashian's backyard, the Coachella-themed bash featured a stage where guests could lip sync to hit songs and Kim's sisters Kendall and Kylie Jenner rocked out to Rihanna's "We Found Love" as they entertained family and friends.
Guests are asked to dress in typical festival attire and the Kardashian clan took advantage of the party to dress up in style. Kylie was spotted wearing a denim dress under a gauzy poncho, Kendall wearing a floral printed shorts and a cropped gray T-shirt, and sister Khloe went all out as shared a photo with herself meditating in a tipi wearing a traditional Native American headdress.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation