Ellie Goulding is in Love: Talks About her Long Distance Love Life, Boyfriend and Fitness in Self Magazine
By nidhi tewari | June 25, 2014 8:49 PM EST
British singer and songwriter Ellie Goulding has revealed that she is not single anymore and has a long-distance relationship with her boyfriend. The "Burn" singer, who has sold more than 17 million singles and sung at a royal wedding, has appeared in the upcoming issue of the magazine "Self." Goulding looks fit and classic wearing a red hooded jacket as she posed in front of her drums.
Singer Ellie Goulding arrives for the BRIT Awards, celebrating British pop music, at the O2 Arena in London February 19, 2014. REUTERS/Luke MacGregor
The 27-year-old showed off her superbly fit body and also revealed about her relationship with boyfriend McFly's Dougie Poynter. "I've definitely met someone," the blonde musician revealed to the magazine, according to Daily Mail.
However the girl with a golden voice reveals that it is tough to stay in love with someone when she has to go on tours and is forced to have a long distance relationship.
"You get to know someone who makes you very happy and then you go away [on tour], right when it was just getting somewhere awesome. It's not fun, but we can make it work," Goulding complained in the magazine interviews.
"Love is beyond everything, beyond the universe," the songstress added.
Before dating Dougie, Ellie Goulding had a brief affair with Ed Sheeran last in 2012. However their relationship did not last longer and Ellie soon found her love in Poynter.
Ellie, who is really famous now, says she does not like fame very much as it hinders her to lead her life as a normal human being and inhibits her from going out without the obvious media attention.
"I was torn between that really simple life and this life of madness. My brain was getting all these crazy signals, and I'd have these faux heart attacks that felt real," the singer revealed.
"On my way to the studio, I'd have to cover my face in the car with a pillow. I couldn't shop, couldn't go outside, couldn't see people, because there were just so many triggers. And I didn't want to tell anyone, because I just felt so stupid. I never wanted people to see me as weak," Ellie added.
Goulding, who is currently training for her fifth half marathon, says that she has never been so fit in her life as a child but things changed as she grew up. "My training is part of my life. It's something I need to do every day, because it affects my mood, my fitness, even my mind-set onstage," the singer revealed.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- Ukraine Under Pressure To Accept EU Brokered Gas Deal With Russia: Resists High Prices Demanded By Russia