Ellie Goulding is in Love: Talks About her Long Distance Love Life, Boyfriend and Fitness in Self Magazine
By nidhi tewari | June 25, 2014 8:49 PM EST
British singer and songwriter Ellie Goulding has revealed that she is not single anymore and has a long-distance relationship with her boyfriend. The "Burn" singer, who has sold more than 17 million singles and sung at a royal wedding, has appeared in the upcoming issue of the magazine "Self." Goulding looks fit and classic wearing a red hooded jacket as she posed in front of her drums.
Singer Ellie Goulding arrives for the BRIT Awards, celebrating British pop music, at the O2 Arena in London February 19, 2014. REUTERS/Luke MacGregor
The 27-year-old showed off her superbly fit body and also revealed about her relationship with boyfriend McFly's Dougie Poynter. "I've definitely met someone," the blonde musician revealed to the magazine, according to Daily Mail.
However the girl with a golden voice reveals that it is tough to stay in love with someone when she has to go on tours and is forced to have a long distance relationship.
"You get to know someone who makes you very happy and then you go away [on tour], right when it was just getting somewhere awesome. It's not fun, but we can make it work," Goulding complained in the magazine interviews.
"Love is beyond everything, beyond the universe," the songstress added.
Before dating Dougie, Ellie Goulding had a brief affair with Ed Sheeran last in 2012. However their relationship did not last longer and Ellie soon found her love in Poynter.
Ellie, who is really famous now, says she does not like fame very much as it hinders her to lead her life as a normal human being and inhibits her from going out without the obvious media attention.
"I was torn between that really simple life and this life of madness. My brain was getting all these crazy signals, and I'd have these faux heart attacks that felt real," the singer revealed.
"On my way to the studio, I'd have to cover my face in the car with a pillow. I couldn't shop, couldn't go outside, couldn't see people, because there were just so many triggers. And I didn't want to tell anyone, because I just felt so stupid. I never wanted people to see me as weak," Ellie added.
Goulding, who is currently training for her fifth half marathon, says that she has never been so fit in her life as a child but things changed as she grew up. "My training is part of my life. It's something I need to do every day, because it affects my mood, my fitness, even my mind-set onstage," the singer revealed.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected