R Kelly Shocking Response to Transgender Son: 'Don't Want to Open Up About Daughter Turning into Son'
By Sonalee singh | June 25, 2014 8:47 PM EST
The R&B singer R Kelly has finally responded to his daughter's Jaya's transgender reports.
"You don't really wanna open it up by saying my daughter is becoming my son, because if that were true... Don't even give the blogs that kind of credit. You know what I'm saying? Real talk, " the singer told WGCI (via Hollywoodlife)
R Kelly's daughter Jaya opened about her transgender identity on social media and since then she, now he, has received immense support not only from people online but also from her mother Drea Kelly.
Jaya is known Jay buy as per the further reports R Kelly is making it sound like that his daughter's transgender identity is the speculation of media, said the Web site.
On June 24, Jay took to her Ask.com account and said, "i'm transgender and the son of R. Kelly."
Meanwhile, R Kelly further suggested in the interview that he still has got to support his kids whoever they are.
"You save money so your kids can go to college-no matter what they are or who they are. They're still your kids, you gotta support them," said the singer in the same interview.
Also Jay also said in one of the responses on Ask.com that it is good for his dad that he known.
On the other hands it is being reported that the upcoming Lifetime network biopic on late R&B artist Aaliyah would include details about her secret marriage and relationship with R.Kelly.
"Aaliyah's personal and professional relationship with R. Kelly will be explored with care in the film as we set out to depict her life with the utmost respect," executive producer Debra Martin Chase told the Page Six, adding, "Above all else, it's our hope to inspire an entirely new generation with her music and larger-than-life talent."
Aliyah died in a plane crash at the age of 22 and she always denied her relationship with Kelly.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Portia De Rossi And Ellen DeGeneres Address 'Epic Fight' Story
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Xiaomi VP Hugo Barra Says ‘Apple iPhone 6 Is The Most Beautiful Smartphone Ever Built’
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown