R Kelly Shocking Response to Transgender Son: 'Don't Want to Open Up About Daughter Turning into Son'
By Sonalee singh | June 25, 2014 8:47 PM EST
The R&B singer R Kelly has finally responded to his daughter's Jaya's transgender reports.
"You don't really wanna open it up by saying my daughter is becoming my son, because if that were true... Don't even give the blogs that kind of credit. You know what I'm saying? Real talk, " the singer told WGCI (via Hollywoodlife)
R Kelly's daughter Jaya opened about her transgender identity on social media and since then she, now he, has received immense support not only from people online but also from her mother Drea Kelly.
Jaya is known Jay buy as per the further reports R Kelly is making it sound like that his daughter's transgender identity is the speculation of media, said the Web site.
On June 24, Jay took to her Ask.com account and said, "i'm transgender and the son of R. Kelly."
Meanwhile, R Kelly further suggested in the interview that he still has got to support his kids whoever they are.
"You save money so your kids can go to college-no matter what they are or who they are. They're still your kids, you gotta support them," said the singer in the same interview.
Also Jay also said in one of the responses on Ask.com that it is good for his dad that he known.
On the other hands it is being reported that the upcoming Lifetime network biopic on late R&B artist Aaliyah would include details about her secret marriage and relationship with R.Kelly.
"Aaliyah's personal and professional relationship with R. Kelly will be explored with care in the film as we set out to depict her life with the utmost respect," executive producer Debra Martin Chase told the Page Six, adding, "Above all else, it's our hope to inspire an entirely new generation with her music and larger-than-life talent."
Aliyah died in a plane crash at the age of 22 and she always denied her relationship with Kelly.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘Star Wars 7: The Force Awakens’ Leaked Dialogue Of Han Solo From Upcoming Trailer [Spoilers]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced
- Product Recall: Graco Recalls Baby Strollers in Canada, U.S. Due To Amputation Risks