Kim Kardashian Faces Criticism for Posing with Dolphins on her Mexican Honeymoon: Advised to Watch Dolphin Cruelty Documentary
By nidhi tewari | June 25, 2014 8:42 PM EST
When Kim Kardashian was sharing her dolphin-swimming pictures on Instagram, little did she know that she will face any criticism for her act. Now the reality television star is bashed by her own fans who have accused her of using the dolphins for her entertainment. Kim's fans have come out with suggestions like "say no to captivity" of dolphins on her Instagarm page where she is seen kissing the dolphin on the mouth in her pictures.
Television personality Kim Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
Kendall Jenner Shocking Insult to Mother Kris Jenner on TV: Calls Kris by Controversial and Deeply Embarrassing Names
Bikini-Clad Kim Kardashian Leaves Nothing to Imagination in Racy Poolside Mexican Honeymoon Pictures [VIDEOS]
The 33-year-old posted the picture on her Instagram account, which can be seen here. Shortly after the dolphin kiss picture, Kim also posted a video of swimming with dolphins. The video shows Kim holding onto the fins of two dolphins and she swims with them in water wearing a life jacket. Check out the video here. The reality television star squeals in excitement of the act and the dolphin instructor is seen cheering up her act.
The video and photo is from Kim's recent honeymoon in Mexico, according to entertainmentwise.com. The newlywed couple reportedly went on private adventure trip with Vallarta Adventures to have fun with dolphins.
Little did Kim know that she would be prompted to watch the award winning dolphin documentary "The Cove" which focuses on the cruelty netted out the creatures in Japan. Kim's dolphin act is called "immature" by many of her fans who feel the "Keeping Up with the Kardashian" star should educate herself on the amount of torture the dolphins have to go through to entertain humans.
"This is so sad and wrong. Please watch Blackfish and The Cove and take the pic/video down. DO NOT SUPPORT the torturing of the beautiful and highly intelligent animals for your entertainment. #blackfish #thecove," writes on fan of Kim named caraballojessica on the Instagram page where Kim posted the picture.
"You need to stop kissing dolphins and watch the cove #thecove how have you not heard about this by now!? Every year dolphins are chosen for swim with dolphin programs and captivity like sea world, those that are not pretty enough they slaughter. It's a disgusting practice and one you are hereby supporting! Please speak up for them and don't promote this to your fans!," writes another fan joannepaynterdesign on the same picture.
All Kim did was have some adventure on her honeymoon and has ended up being embroiled in yet another controversy. The reality television star has yet to come out with an explanation.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers, Speculations: Stana Katic in More ‘Beast’ Action, Nathan Fillion Mulls Caskett Wedding Schedule
- Scandal Season 4 Update: Premiere Episode Title Revealed, A Different New Season
- Transfer News: In Demand Everton Midfielder Silence Speculations by Penning New Deal [VIDEO]
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Reebok Launches Bacon Line to Lure CrossFit and Paleo Diet Fans
- Transfer News: Star Midfielder Pledges Future with Manchester City [VIDEO]
- ACT Party's Demand to Re Consider Maoris Privileges Evokes Reprimand