Justin Bieber's Car Crash: Selena Gomez's Alleged Boyfriend Not Injured After Paparazzo Chases his Car
By Sonalee singh | June 25, 2014 8:37 PM EST
Justin Bieber recently got into a car accident in Beverly Hills when a paparazzo was chasing his SUV. Reportedly, the accident happened on June 24 at approximately 2 p.m. The paparazzo was said to be chasing the 20-year-old singer's Escalade. However, in the wake to avoid paparazzo's car, Bieber's driver accidently crashed into a third vehicle buy luckily no one was hurt.
Canadian singer Justin Bieber performs during a concert at Palau Sant Jordi stadium in Barcelona in this March 16, 2013 file photo. Bieber has been accused of attempted robbery, a Los Angeles Police Department official said on May 13, 2014, following media reports that he had tried to snatch a young woman's mobile telephone. REUTERS/Albert Gea/Files
"Justin's SUV was moving fast down Canon Drive in Beverly Hills when a BMW pulled out of a parking lot near Bouchon restaurant and crashed into the Escalade," an eyewitness told TMZ.
Furthermore, after the accident, Bieber reportedly jumped off the car and immediately left in another car, said reported.
"It's a not injury traffic accident, meaning no one was injured," Beverly Hills police Sgt. Robert Maycott told HollywoodLife. "There was an SUV and another unknown vehicle involved. None of my officers saw Mr. Justin Bieber."
It has also being said that Bieber fled off the accident scene not because of any irresponsibility but it is under her security measures to get him out of danger all the time.
"It is a part of his security detail to get him out of danger at all times - they basically act like he is the president and they are his Secret Service. He would never have left had he been driving," a source further told the Web site.
For those who are worried about Bieber alleged rushing out of the criminal scene, Beverly Hills police Lt. Lincoln Hoshino confirmed that that there is no wrongdoing on Bieber's part as he wasn't driving.
"If he was passenger in a vehicle and he left the scene of a non-injury accident, then there's no criminal behavior on Mr. Bieber's part," Lt. Hoshino told the Web site , adding, "He has no obligation to stay there."
Meanwhile, it is being reported that Bieber has reunited with his ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez. He was also spotted with her on a date in the L.A Zoo.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- The Bold and the Beautiful Spoilers for July 31, 2014: Plans, Conditions and Ultimatums in B&B [WATCH VIDEO]
- Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Metatron Capable of Saving Castiel's Fading Grace
- The Bachelor Australia: Tim, Anna Relationship Update
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools