Justin Bieber's Car Crash: Selena Gomez's Alleged Boyfriend Not Injured After Paparazzo Chases his Car
By Sonalee singh | June 25, 2014 8:37 PM EST
Justin Bieber recently got into a car accident in Beverly Hills when a paparazzo was chasing his SUV. Reportedly, the accident happened on June 24 at approximately 2 p.m. The paparazzo was said to be chasing the 20-year-old singer's Escalade. However, in the wake to avoid paparazzo's car, Bieber's driver accidently crashed into a third vehicle buy luckily no one was hurt.
Canadian singer Justin Bieber performs during a concert at Palau Sant Jordi stadium in Barcelona in this March 16, 2013 file photo. Bieber has been accused of attempted robbery, a Los Angeles Police Department official said on May 13, 2014, following media reports that he had tried to snatch a young woman's mobile telephone. REUTERS/Albert Gea/Files
"Justin's SUV was moving fast down Canon Drive in Beverly Hills when a BMW pulled out of a parking lot near Bouchon restaurant and crashed into the Escalade," an eyewitness told TMZ.
Furthermore, after the accident, Bieber reportedly jumped off the car and immediately left in another car, said reported.
"It's a not injury traffic accident, meaning no one was injured," Beverly Hills police Sgt. Robert Maycott told HollywoodLife. "There was an SUV and another unknown vehicle involved. None of my officers saw Mr. Justin Bieber."
It has also being said that Bieber fled off the accident scene not because of any irresponsibility but it is under her security measures to get him out of danger all the time.
"It is a part of his security detail to get him out of danger at all times - they basically act like he is the president and they are his Secret Service. He would never have left had he been driving," a source further told the Web site.
For those who are worried about Bieber alleged rushing out of the criminal scene, Beverly Hills police Lt. Lincoln Hoshino confirmed that that there is no wrongdoing on Bieber's part as he wasn't driving.
"If he was passenger in a vehicle and he left the scene of a non-injury accident, then there's no criminal behavior on Mr. Bieber's part," Lt. Hoshino told the Web site , adding, "He has no obligation to stay there."
Meanwhile, it is being reported that Bieber has reunited with his ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez. He was also spotted with her on a date in the L.A Zoo.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast