Justin Bieber's Car Crash: Selena Gomez's Alleged Boyfriend Not Injured After Paparazzo Chases his Car
By Sonalee singh | June 25, 2014 8:37 PM EST
Justin Bieber recently got into a car accident in Beverly Hills when a paparazzo was chasing his SUV. Reportedly, the accident happened on June 24 at approximately 2 p.m. The paparazzo was said to be chasing the 20-year-old singer's Escalade. However, in the wake to avoid paparazzo's car, Bieber's driver accidently crashed into a third vehicle buy luckily no one was hurt.
Canadian singer Justin Bieber performs during a concert at Palau Sant Jordi stadium in Barcelona in this March 16, 2013 file photo. Bieber has been accused of attempted robbery, a Los Angeles Police Department official said on May 13, 2014, following media reports that he had tried to snatch a young woman's mobile telephone. REUTERS/Albert Gea/Files
"Justin's SUV was moving fast down Canon Drive in Beverly Hills when a BMW pulled out of a parking lot near Bouchon restaurant and crashed into the Escalade," an eyewitness told TMZ.
Furthermore, after the accident, Bieber reportedly jumped off the car and immediately left in another car, said reported.
"It's a not injury traffic accident, meaning no one was injured," Beverly Hills police Sgt. Robert Maycott told HollywoodLife. "There was an SUV and another unknown vehicle involved. None of my officers saw Mr. Justin Bieber."
It has also being said that Bieber fled off the accident scene not because of any irresponsibility but it is under her security measures to get him out of danger all the time.
"It is a part of his security detail to get him out of danger at all times - they basically act like he is the president and they are his Secret Service. He would never have left had he been driving," a source further told the Web site.
For those who are worried about Bieber alleged rushing out of the criminal scene, Beverly Hills police Lt. Lincoln Hoshino confirmed that that there is no wrongdoing on Bieber's part as he wasn't driving.
"If he was passenger in a vehicle and he left the scene of a non-injury accident, then there's no criminal behavior on Mr. Bieber's part," Lt. Hoshino told the Web site , adding, "He has no obligation to stay there."
Meanwhile, it is being reported that Bieber has reunited with his ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez. He was also spotted with her on a date in the L.A Zoo.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28