Beyonce & Jay-Z Divorce Update: Set for Silent Break-up; Gwyneth Paltrow Comes into Picture
By Lou Ramon Aguila | June 25, 2014 5:56 PM EST
Beyonce seemed ready to part ways with husband Jay-Z. The R&B star reportedly had a talk with bestfriend actress, Gwyneth Paltrow, about the looming possibility of ending her marriage with Brooklyn rapper, Celebrity Laundry reported.
Singer Beyonce performs at the BRIT Awards, celebrating British pop music, at the O2 Arena in London February 19, 2014.
It has been an emotional setback for Beyonce who reportedly was having a rocky relationship with Jay-Z. Celebrity Laundry cited Beyonce spent a two-day spa retreat with Paltrow to get away from the press and reevaluate her current marital distress.
Beyonce and Jay-Z have always presented themselves as a perfect couple in public. But the alleged flirting of Jay-Z with Rachel Roy at the MET Gala after-party drove Beyonce enraged. Not to mention her sister Solange about her husband's betrayal, but the negative publicity it produced.
"The whole world was allowed to view the 'real' Beyonce and Jay-Z, not the perfectly composed couple that they always present themselves as. What's worse, the whole world also knows that Jay-Z may or may not have flirted with Rachel Roy with everyone at the MET Gala afterparty watching," Bobby Fischer of Celebrity Laundry reported.
"This means that not only is Beyonce furious about her husband's possible betrayal, but she's also upset at being embarrassed in the media."
Seeking Advice From BFF
There were speculations that Beyonce might have sought some advice from Paltrow on how to deal with her current dilemma.
"They [Paltrow and Martin] are also technically still living together and seem to be getting along pretty decently. So why isn't there any nastiness? Well, it's not because Gwynnie and Chris are better people than the majority of those that divorce. It's more like they don't want the truth getting out," according to Celebrity Laundry.
Several followers believed Beyonce wanted to pattern her silent divorce with Jay-Z with that of Gwyneth and Chris.
As a big star, Beyonce can't afford to get her career ruined by the backlashes of a failed marriage, so the breakup with the rap star should be done without generating much publicity.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- 'The Mentalist' Season 7, Episode 1 Spoilers: The Ending Begins For Patrick Jane And Teresa Lisbon (Synopsis)
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports