Megan Fox 'Not in Acting Anymore,' Almost Done With Hollywood
By Annie Dee | June 25, 2014 4:50 PM EST
Currently, Megan Fox is busy promoting "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles," where she played as April O'Neil.
Presenter Megan Fox poses backstage at the 70th annual Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills, California, January 13, 2013.
For Paramount Pictures, she made a short Youtube Video for fans teaching how to unlock the movie's promotional items and watch the full trailer. But despite being enthusiastic with the upcoming film, New York Post reported the actress lost her interest on acting in general.
Recently, Fox shared to Parent Magazine that ever since she became a mom, her heart on acting was not as much as before.
"I've never been an extraordinarily ambitious girl or career-oriented, but especially once I got pregnant with my first son and now [having] my second, it's so hard to be a working mom especially when your heart is not in your work, when your heart is with your family," the 28-year-old mother shared to Parents Magazine.
Fox is presently married to former "Beverly Hills 90210″ Star Brian Austin Green. They now have two very young children, 2-year-old Noah Shannon Green and 4-month-old Bodhi Ransom Green. She is also a stepmom to 12-year-old Kassius, Green's son from his previous relationship.
Whether she will be retiring soon remains a question. But the actress admits in the same magazine to working not only because she is passionate about the craft, but because she needs to work to financially support her growing family.
"I have to make one movie a year because I have to invest in their future and I have to be able to pay their way through college and be able to provide for them," she said so practically.
The biggest beef that Fox has with acting and Hollywood is the possibility of affecting her time with her children and how her children would grow up. This is why she ensures the job will not affect her children as much as possible.
"I'm looking for movies that will be shot in Los Angeles, for projects where I'm part of an ensemble so I can shoot in and out from 10 to 20 days," she shared.
"It's all about trying to spend as little time away from my kids as possible."
"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" is already due on Aug. 8. To watch the new trailer, fans should follow the instructions set by Fox on her Youtube Video.
All fans have to do is tweet about their favorite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, using various hashtags: #TeamRaphael, #TeamLeonardo, #TeamMichelangelo, #TeamDonatello. When the four individual character posters are unlocked, the new trailer will also be available for viewing.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’