Source Defends Lamar Odom 'Weight Gain'
By Rachelle Corpuz | June 25, 2014 4:04 PM EST
A source close to Lamar Odom has defended his reported weight gain saying it's all muscles. Online pictures surfaced showing Lamar looking a little "chubbier" than he used to be. The source said Lamar isn't packing on pounds, but instead, he is reportedly working out to get leaner and build more muscles in anticipation of his comeback in the National Basketball Association (NBA).
Basketball player Lamar Odom departs the New York state Supreme Court after a child custody hearing with his ex-girlfriend, Liza Morales, in Manhattan, March 5, 2013.
"He's not fat," the source told Hollywood Life. "He's been lifting weights and trying to get stronger and much healthier so that he can compete on the NBA level."
Several news outlets suggested Lamar's current and highly publicized divorce from Khloe Kardashian might be giving him so much pressure and anxiety. He apparently still wants to work things out with the reality TV star.
Even though Khloe has perfectly showed the general public that she has moved on from Lamar by going out with French Montana, the basketball athlete is still not losing hope that one day he will patch things up with Khloe. It is the main reason he won't sign the divorce papers that Khloe has filed five months ago in December.
"Lamar wants Khloe back," another insider told Life and Style via Hollywood Life.
"He does not want to end the marriage, and that's why he won't sign the divorce papers," the insider added.
Lamar thought Khloe will give him another chance now that he's sober and getting his life sorted out.
In February, Lamar told US Weekly that their divorce may not even push through. Even if it did, he said Khloe will always be his wife.
"We don't know exactly if divorce is going through, only time will tell, I hope not."
"But even if we were divorced, she would always be my wife."
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- No Kevin Love to Cleveland, Andrew Wiggins to Stay with Cavaliers
- Jeremy Lin Only an ‘Expiring Contract’ in Los Angeles; Lakers Want Eric Bledsoe
- Jeremy Lin Demands More Playing Time From Lakers Next Season
- $300 Million at Stake for Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Showdown
- Roger Federer is ‘The Greatest of All Time' - Novak Djokovic’s Coach Boris Becker
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June