Source Defends Lamar Odom 'Weight Gain'
By Rachelle Corpuz | June 25, 2014 4:04 PM EST
A source close to Lamar Odom has defended his reported weight gain saying it's all muscles. Online pictures surfaced showing Lamar looking a little "chubbier" than he used to be. The source said Lamar isn't packing on pounds, but instead, he is reportedly working out to get leaner and build more muscles in anticipation of his comeback in the National Basketball Association (NBA).
Basketball player Lamar Odom departs the New York state Supreme Court after a child custody hearing with his ex-girlfriend, Liza Morales, in Manhattan, March 5, 2013.
"He's not fat," the source told Hollywood Life. "He's been lifting weights and trying to get stronger and much healthier so that he can compete on the NBA level."
Several news outlets suggested Lamar's current and highly publicized divorce from Khloe Kardashian might be giving him so much pressure and anxiety. He apparently still wants to work things out with the reality TV star.
Even though Khloe has perfectly showed the general public that she has moved on from Lamar by going out with French Montana, the basketball athlete is still not losing hope that one day he will patch things up with Khloe. It is the main reason he won't sign the divorce papers that Khloe has filed five months ago in December.
"Lamar wants Khloe back," another insider told Life and Style via Hollywood Life.
"He does not want to end the marriage, and that's why he won't sign the divorce papers," the insider added.
Lamar thought Khloe will give him another chance now that he's sober and getting his life sorted out.
In February, Lamar told US Weekly that their divorce may not even push through. Even if it did, he said Khloe will always be his wife.
"We don't know exactly if divorce is going through, only time will tell, I hope not."
"But even if we were divorced, she would always be my wife."
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin, Chandler Parsons React To 'Role Players' Label By James Harden
- 2014 Commonwealth Games Medal Tally: Games are Through Day 5 and Australia Continues to Dominate Count; Day 5 Highlights
- Roger Federer Not That Good If Different Surfaces Were To Exist – Giles Simon
- Jeremy Lin Should Be Ready to Start for Los Angeles Lakers as Steve Nash Confirms Retirement
- Dan Bilzerian Opens Up to Howard Stern, Poker Pro Admits He Once Had Sex with 16 Women in 12 Days
- Selena Gomez Allegedly Back in Rehab, Hugs Nat Wolff the Night Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Made Headlines in Ibiza
- Girls Star Allison Williams to Play Titular Role in NBC's Peter Pan Live
- Kendall Jenner Forbids Sister Kim Kardashian from Attending her Fashion Shows, Considers her Presence a Hindrance - Reports
- Kendall Jenner Ignores Kim Kardashian Big Time, Tries to Befriend Beyonce - Reports
- Apple Mac Remains Strong Despite Challenging PC Market, iPhone Remains a Winner Through Q3 Price Points