Source Defends Lamar Odom 'Weight Gain'
By Rachelle Corpuz | June 25, 2014 4:04 PM EST
A source close to Lamar Odom has defended his reported weight gain saying it's all muscles. Online pictures surfaced showing Lamar looking a little "chubbier" than he used to be. The source said Lamar isn't packing on pounds, but instead, he is reportedly working out to get leaner and build more muscles in anticipation of his comeback in the National Basketball Association (NBA).
Basketball player Lamar Odom departs the New York state Supreme Court after a child custody hearing with his ex-girlfriend, Liza Morales, in Manhattan, March 5, 2013.
"He's not fat," the source told Hollywood Life. "He's been lifting weights and trying to get stronger and much healthier so that he can compete on the NBA level."
Several news outlets suggested Lamar's current and highly publicized divorce from Khloe Kardashian might be giving him so much pressure and anxiety. He apparently still wants to work things out with the reality TV star.
Even though Khloe has perfectly showed the general public that she has moved on from Lamar by going out with French Montana, the basketball athlete is still not losing hope that one day he will patch things up with Khloe. It is the main reason he won't sign the divorce papers that Khloe has filed five months ago in December.
"Lamar wants Khloe back," another insider told Life and Style via Hollywood Life.
"He does not want to end the marriage, and that's why he won't sign the divorce papers," the insider added.
Lamar thought Khloe will give him another chance now that he's sober and getting his life sorted out.
In February, Lamar told US Weekly that their divorce may not even push through. Even if it did, he said Khloe will always be his wife.
"We don't know exactly if divorce is going through, only time will tell, I hope not."
"But even if we were divorced, she would always be my wife."
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Begins Training Sans Freddie Roach
- Boxing News 2014: Showtime VP Favours Pacquiao As Mayweather’s Next Ring Opponent; Money May Insists Fight Should Be Over Showtime PPV Only
- Three Reasons Why Brock Lesnar Must Fight The Undertaker At Night Of Champions And Not John Cena [VIDEO]
- Michael Schumacher Rehabilitation Update: F1 Champion In-Home Health Care And Services Consist Of 15 Medical Staff
- Miami Heat Prepare For Life Without LeBron James, To Feature More Of Wade And Bosh In New System
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 Plus vs Xiaomi Mi4 – The iPhone Killer Certainly Can Battle Well With The New Apple Phablet
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet