Source Defends Lamar Odom 'Weight Gain'
By Rachelle Corpuz | June 25, 2014 4:04 PM EST
A source close to Lamar Odom has defended his reported weight gain saying it's all muscles. Online pictures surfaced showing Lamar looking a little "chubbier" than he used to be. The source said Lamar isn't packing on pounds, but instead, he is reportedly working out to get leaner and build more muscles in anticipation of his comeback in the National Basketball Association (NBA).
Basketball player Lamar Odom departs the New York state Supreme Court after a child custody hearing with his ex-girlfriend, Liza Morales, in Manhattan, March 5, 2013.
"He's not fat," the source told Hollywood Life. "He's been lifting weights and trying to get stronger and much healthier so that he can compete on the NBA level."
Several news outlets suggested Lamar's current and highly publicized divorce from Khloe Kardashian might be giving him so much pressure and anxiety. He apparently still wants to work things out with the reality TV star.
Even though Khloe has perfectly showed the general public that she has moved on from Lamar by going out with French Montana, the basketball athlete is still not losing hope that one day he will patch things up with Khloe. It is the main reason he won't sign the divorce papers that Khloe has filed five months ago in December.
"Lamar wants Khloe back," another insider told Life and Style via Hollywood Life.
"He does not want to end the marriage, and that's why he won't sign the divorce papers," the insider added.
Lamar thought Khloe will give him another chance now that he's sober and getting his life sorted out.
In February, Lamar told US Weekly that their divorce may not even push through. Even if it did, he said Khloe will always be his wife.
"We don't know exactly if divorce is going through, only time will tell, I hope not."
"But even if we were divorced, she would always be my wife."
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- UFC News: Ronda Rousey To Avenge Teammates, Demands Bethe Correia
- FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: Argentina vs. Philippines Preview, Starting Lineups
- Grigor Dimitrov Shares Fashion Tips With Maria Sharapova
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Group B: Greece vs. Philippines Live Streaming Info, Betting Odds and Preview
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: USA vs. Turkey Preview, Starting Lineups [VIDEO]
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying