Motorola Moto E vs. Nokia Lumia 630 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | June 25, 2014 11:55 AM EST
For readers who are considering buying the Motorola Moto E or the Nokia Lumia 630, here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
Display and Design
The Motorola Moto E comes with a 4.3-inch capacitive touch screen, rendering 540 x 960 pixels resolution. The Nokia Lumia 630 comes with a 4.5-inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, rendering 480 x 854 pixels resolution.
The Moto E has a slight edge in this category with a 256 ppi pixel display density compared to the 218 ppi pixel display density in the Nokia Lumia 630.
The Motorola Moto E comes with 124.8 x 64.8 x 12.3 mm dimensions and weighs 142 grams. The Nokia Lumia 630 comes with 129.5 x 66.7 x 9.2 mm dimensions and weighs 134 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The Motorola Moto E is equipped with a 1.2 GHz dual core cortex A7 processor and Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 chipset. It comes with 4 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 32 GB using a Micro SD card.
The Nokia Lumia 630 is equipped with a 1.2 GHz quad core cortex A7 processor and Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 chipset. It comes with 8 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 128 GB using a Micro SD card.
The Motorola Moto E runs on the Android KitKat operating system and has 1 GB of RAM. The Nokia Lumia 630 runs on the Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1 operating system and has 512 MB of RAM. In terms of the computing power, the Moto E has a comparative edge over the Lumia 630 because of the better RAM on the device.
The Motorola Moto E sports a 5 MP camera and does not have a secondary camera. The Nokia Lumia 630 also sports a 5 MP camera and does not have a secondary camera.
The Motorola Moto E comes with a non-removable Li-Ion 1980 mAh battery and the Nokia Lumia 630 comes with a Li-Ion 1830 mAh battery.
Price in Australia
The Motorola Moto E is priced at around AU $179.95 and the Nokia Lumia 630 is priced at around AU $199.95 in Australia.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Android 4.4.3 and 4.4.4 KitKat Still Delayed for Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy S4 and Galaxy Note 3
- GTA V Online: Money-Glitch Ban Goes After Cheaters as a New Zombie DLC Leak is Spotted
- Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet 17.1.2.A.0.314 Firmware Update to Improve Touch Screen and Charging Speed
- Nokia Lumia 630 vs. Sony Xperia M Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
- HTC One Mini 2 vs. LG G2 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date