Motorola Moto E vs. Nokia Lumia 630 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | June 25, 2014 11:55 AM EST
For readers who are considering buying the Motorola Moto E or the Nokia Lumia 630, here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
Display and Design
The Motorola Moto E comes with a 4.3-inch capacitive touch screen, rendering 540 x 960 pixels resolution. The Nokia Lumia 630 comes with a 4.5-inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, rendering 480 x 854 pixels resolution.
The Moto E has a slight edge in this category with a 256 ppi pixel display density compared to the 218 ppi pixel display density in the Nokia Lumia 630.
The Motorola Moto E comes with 124.8 x 64.8 x 12.3 mm dimensions and weighs 142 grams. The Nokia Lumia 630 comes with 129.5 x 66.7 x 9.2 mm dimensions and weighs 134 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The Motorola Moto E is equipped with a 1.2 GHz dual core cortex A7 processor and Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 chipset. It comes with 4 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 32 GB using a Micro SD card.
The Nokia Lumia 630 is equipped with a 1.2 GHz quad core cortex A7 processor and Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 chipset. It comes with 8 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 128 GB using a Micro SD card.
The Motorola Moto E runs on the Android KitKat operating system and has 1 GB of RAM. The Nokia Lumia 630 runs on the Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1 operating system and has 512 MB of RAM. In terms of the computing power, the Moto E has a comparative edge over the Lumia 630 because of the better RAM on the device.
The Motorola Moto E sports a 5 MP camera and does not have a secondary camera. The Nokia Lumia 630 also sports a 5 MP camera and does not have a secondary camera.
The Motorola Moto E comes with a non-removable Li-Ion 1980 mAh battery and the Nokia Lumia 630 comes with a Li-Ion 1830 mAh battery.
Price in Australia
The Motorola Moto E is priced at around AU $179.95 and the Nokia Lumia 630 is priced at around AU $199.95 in Australia.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- The Latest Nikon D750 Costs $2500, But The Full Frame Model Is Worth The Buy
- ‘Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare’: Sledgehammer Games Releases Launch Trailer, Smooth Multiplayer And Dedicated Servers
- Early Unofficial Android 5.0 Lollipop Port for Nexus 4
- Sony Teases PS4 2.0 System Software Update As Sony Xperia Z2 And Z2 Tablet Get Remote Play
- ‘Halo': The Master Chief Collection, Updates And Preorder Details; 343 Industries Announces ‘Halo 2 Anniversary’ Documentary
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- iPhone 6 vs Nexus 6 vs Galaxy Note 4: Performance and User Interface Comparison
- Fappening: Message Board Posters Belittle Nude Photo Leakers As D-Listers Seeking Publicity
- Fappening: Lindsay Clubine, Wife Of Boston Red Sox Pitcher Clay Buchholz, & George Sampson Of Britain’s Got Talent, Are The Latest Victims Of Celebrity Nude Leaks
- U.S. Missile Shield In Europe Opens In Romania: Russia's Reservations Ignored
- Spain Offers To Train Iraqi Troops To Fight Back ISIS Militants: Kurdish Forces Making Gains In Kobani Against ISIS Surge