Motorola Moto E vs. Nokia Lumia 630 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | June 25, 2014 11:55 AM EST
For readers who are considering buying the Motorola Moto E or the Nokia Lumia 630, here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
Display and Design
The Motorola Moto E comes with a 4.3-inch capacitive touch screen, rendering 540 x 960 pixels resolution. The Nokia Lumia 630 comes with a 4.5-inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, rendering 480 x 854 pixels resolution.
The Moto E has a slight edge in this category with a 256 ppi pixel display density compared to the 218 ppi pixel display density in the Nokia Lumia 630.
The Motorola Moto E comes with 124.8 x 64.8 x 12.3 mm dimensions and weighs 142 grams. The Nokia Lumia 630 comes with 129.5 x 66.7 x 9.2 mm dimensions and weighs 134 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The Motorola Moto E is equipped with a 1.2 GHz dual core cortex A7 processor and Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 chipset. It comes with 4 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 32 GB using a Micro SD card.
The Nokia Lumia 630 is equipped with a 1.2 GHz quad core cortex A7 processor and Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 chipset. It comes with 8 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 128 GB using a Micro SD card.
The Motorola Moto E runs on the Android KitKat operating system and has 1 GB of RAM. The Nokia Lumia 630 runs on the Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1 operating system and has 512 MB of RAM. In terms of the computing power, the Moto E has a comparative edge over the Lumia 630 because of the better RAM on the device.
The Motorola Moto E sports a 5 MP camera and does not have a secondary camera. The Nokia Lumia 630 also sports a 5 MP camera and does not have a secondary camera.
The Motorola Moto E comes with a non-removable Li-Ion 1980 mAh battery and the Nokia Lumia 630 comes with a Li-Ion 1830 mAh battery.
Price in Australia
The Motorola Moto E is priced at around AU $179.95 and the Nokia Lumia 630 is priced at around AU $199.95 in Australia.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Windows 9 Release Date on October 2014, Not April 2015; Three Reasons to Upgrade from Windows XP and 7
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update for Moto X Reported With Poor Battery Life; Six Ways to Resolve the Issue
- Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire New Pokemons Spotted and More Gym Leaders Introduced
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 vs 4.7-Inch iPhone 6
- Destiny Beta Now into Maintenance; Xbox One Version Prepped for 1080p in Final Run
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales