Motorola Moto E vs. Nokia Lumia 630 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | June 25, 2014 11:55 AM EST
For readers who are considering buying the Motorola Moto E or the Nokia Lumia 630, here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
Display and Design
The Motorola Moto E comes with a 4.3-inch capacitive touch screen, rendering 540 x 960 pixels resolution. The Nokia Lumia 630 comes with a 4.5-inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, rendering 480 x 854 pixels resolution.
The Moto E has a slight edge in this category with a 256 ppi pixel display density compared to the 218 ppi pixel display density in the Nokia Lumia 630.
The Motorola Moto E comes with 124.8 x 64.8 x 12.3 mm dimensions and weighs 142 grams. The Nokia Lumia 630 comes with 129.5 x 66.7 x 9.2 mm dimensions and weighs 134 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The Motorola Moto E is equipped with a 1.2 GHz dual core cortex A7 processor and Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 chipset. It comes with 4 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 32 GB using a Micro SD card.
The Nokia Lumia 630 is equipped with a 1.2 GHz quad core cortex A7 processor and Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 chipset. It comes with 8 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 128 GB using a Micro SD card.
The Motorola Moto E runs on the Android KitKat operating system and has 1 GB of RAM. The Nokia Lumia 630 runs on the Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1 operating system and has 512 MB of RAM. In terms of the computing power, the Moto E has a comparative edge over the Lumia 630 because of the better RAM on the device.
The Motorola Moto E sports a 5 MP camera and does not have a secondary camera. The Nokia Lumia 630 also sports a 5 MP camera and does not have a secondary camera.
The Motorola Moto E comes with a non-removable Li-Ion 1980 mAh battery and the Nokia Lumia 630 comes with a Li-Ion 1830 mAh battery.
Price in Australia
The Motorola Moto E is priced at around AU $179.95 and the Nokia Lumia 630 is priced at around AU $199.95 in Australia.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Android L 5.0 Eligible And Ineligible Devices: Nexus Gadgets, Google Play Edition And Android One
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Confirmed With Demo, More Info Revealed
- Know More About ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Team Aqua And Magma, Pokemon Bank and Global Link
- 'Dragon Age Inquisition': Three Classes Confirmed—Warrior, Mage And Rogue Abilities Exposed
- 'The Sims 4' Disappointing In-Game Factors And Pixelated Downloadable Pirated Copies
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet