Teen Wolf Season 4 Spoilers: Scott Wants to Stop Kate's Evil Plan Involving Derek, Watch Promo Video for Episode 2 Titled 117
By Jenalyn Villamarin | June 25, 2014 11:21 AM EST
The premiere episode of "Teen Wolf" Season 4 titled "The Dark Moon" left behind some burning questions about Kate Argent's (Jill Wagner) evil plan that involves Derek Hale (Tyler Hoechlin). The synopsis and promo video released for Episode 2 titled "117" tease that True Alpha werewolf Scott (Tyler Posey) is determined to stop the resurrected were-jaguar.
In Episode 1 "The Dark Moon," Scott finally found out that Kate is still alive and she is up to no good starting with Derek Hale. The ending scene of the premiere episode showed that Kate took Derek to the Aztec temple underneath the La Iglesia church in Mexcio and turned him back to a teenager.
The promo video for "Teen Wolf" Season 4, Episode 2 titled "117" teased that the fans will see the younger Derek Hale (Ian Nelson) more. As for the episode synopsis, the Carter Matt report revealed that Scott will have no choice but to team up with an unlikely ally in order to stop Kate Argent and her plans.
In the promo video, Scott can be seen asking Peter if he had any idea why Kate would turn Derek back to a teenager again. "She took him back to the age when he still knew her, when he still trusted her," Peter answered.
Another problem that Scott must deal with is Derek's memory. "Derek's been aged backwards, he can't remember anything," Scott revealed. The younger Derek can be seen freaking out and attacking people that he does not recognize.
This would definitely want Scott to speed up the process of finding a way to get Derek back to his typical self which Stiles (Dylan O'Brien) described to be a downer, poor conversationalist and has no sense of humor in "The Dark Moon." The other scenes teased in the promo video include the creepy creatures.
One can be seen holding Scott's head against a wall and Kira (Arden Cho) using her sword again to fight off the enemies. The "Teen Wolf" suspense and action will continue in Episode 2 titled "117" when it airs on Monday night, June 30, at 10 pm ET on MTV.
Credit: YouTube/Teen Wolf France
More Articles to Read:
Teen Wolf Season 4 Spoilers: Araya Tortures Scott to Get Information on Derek's Abductor and a Shapeshifter, Watch Sneak Peek Video for Episode 1 'The Dark Moon' - [READ]
'Teen Wolf' Season 4 Spoilers: MTV Teases New Season's Opening Credits with Shelley Hennig and Arden Cho [WATCH VIDEO] - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales