Teen Wolf Season 4 Spoilers: Scott Wants to Stop Kate's Evil Plan Involving Derek, Watch Promo Video for Episode 2 Titled 117
By Jenalyn Villamarin | June 25, 2014 11:21 AM EST
The premiere episode of "Teen Wolf" Season 4 titled "The Dark Moon" left behind some burning questions about Kate Argent's (Jill Wagner) evil plan that involves Derek Hale (Tyler Hoechlin). The synopsis and promo video released for Episode 2 titled "117" tease that True Alpha werewolf Scott (Tyler Posey) is determined to stop the resurrected were-jaguar.
In Episode 1 "The Dark Moon," Scott finally found out that Kate is still alive and she is up to no good starting with Derek Hale. The ending scene of the premiere episode showed that Kate took Derek to the Aztec temple underneath the La Iglesia church in Mexcio and turned him back to a teenager.
The promo video for "Teen Wolf" Season 4, Episode 2 titled "117" teased that the fans will see the younger Derek Hale (Ian Nelson) more. As for the episode synopsis, the Carter Matt report revealed that Scott will have no choice but to team up with an unlikely ally in order to stop Kate Argent and her plans.
In the promo video, Scott can be seen asking Peter if he had any idea why Kate would turn Derek back to a teenager again. "She took him back to the age when he still knew her, when he still trusted her," Peter answered.
Another problem that Scott must deal with is Derek's memory. "Derek's been aged backwards, he can't remember anything," Scott revealed. The younger Derek can be seen freaking out and attacking people that he does not recognize.
This would definitely want Scott to speed up the process of finding a way to get Derek back to his typical self which Stiles (Dylan O'Brien) described to be a downer, poor conversationalist and has no sense of humor in "The Dark Moon." The other scenes teased in the promo video include the creepy creatures.
One can be seen holding Scott's head against a wall and Kira (Arden Cho) using her sword again to fight off the enemies. The "Teen Wolf" suspense and action will continue in Episode 2 titled "117" when it airs on Monday night, June 30, at 10 pm ET on MTV.
Credit: YouTube/Teen Wolf France
More Articles to Read:
Teen Wolf Season 4 Spoilers: Araya Tortures Scott to Get Information on Derek's Abductor and a Shapeshifter, Watch Sneak Peek Video for Episode 1 'The Dark Moon' - [READ]
'Teen Wolf' Season 4 Spoilers: MTV Teases New Season's Opening Credits with Shelley Hennig and Arden Cho [WATCH VIDEO] - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate