DLC News: Battlefield 4’s Dragon’s Teeth, Plans for GRID Autosport and the Killzone Shadow Fall Patch Detailed
By Gel Galang | June 25, 2014 10:28 AM EST
After several leaks related to the possible maps, "Battlefield 4's next DLC, titled "Dragon's Teeth," has finally been confirmed and detailed by the developer DICE.
People walk near a Battlefield 4 display at the Electronic Arts booth during the 2014 Electronic Entertainment Expo, known as E3, in Los Angeles, California June 11, 2014. REUTERS/Jonathan Alcorn
iOS 8 Second Beta Rolling Out, iWatch Testing Finds Its Way to NBA’s Kobe Bryant, Multiple Versions Planned
Samsung News: First 64-Bit Low-end Phone Gets Teased, Samsung Galaxy S5 and Note 3 Gets Software Update
There will be four new maps, namely the Pearl Market, Propaganda, Sunken Garden and Lumphini Garden, all of which have been mentioned or hinted at previous leaks about "Assassin's Creed Unity."
Aside from this GameSpot reports that there will also be new weapons, though they are not yet detailed one-by-one. There are known battle weapons, such as the highly publicised ballistic shield to keep you away from bullets.
Details Revealed for 'Killzone Shadow Fall' Patch
A new patch for "Killzone Shadow Fall" has just been released, and developer Guerilla Games has already detailed what can be found in the 1.26 Patch over at the official Web site.
This new patch is in time for the "Killzone Shadow Fall" Intercept co-op DLC, dated to come out this week. But in addition to this, the patch 1.26 will also have gameplay adjustments for the multiplayer mode, enhanced hit responses for the VC30 Sickle shotgun with a more visually impressive response, and a re-enabled brutal melee with a cloak ability that is a response to player request.
There are also changes done to the weapons, in particular the LS36, VC16 and VC30, all of which has had a different crosshair design.
Codemasters' 'Grid Autosport' DLC Gets More Info
With "Grid Autosport" looking at a launch date this week-June 24 in the U.S. and June 27 in Europe-developer has revealed a few more key details about its plans for the DLC of the game.
According to CVG, the DLC will be coming in a number of car packs and expansions. The difference has been detailed by the developer. Car packs will bring in new cars, three of which are already underway and planned for release sometime after the launch. Car packs will also not hamper your multiplayer play as the developers have ensured that even though only one player has a copy of "Grid Autosport," a friend of the owner can still race with him.
Mini expansions, on the other hand, will bring a specific theme via new locations and new game modes. Sometimes, there will even be new cars. The important thing here is that the mini expansions will constantly be improving the single-player aspect of the game.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 64-Bit Octa-Core CPU Expected On Samsung Galaxy S6 And Sony Xperia Z4
- Nexus 9 NVIDIA Tegra K1 Beats Nexus 6 Adreno 420, Galaxy Note 4 Mali T-760 In GPU Tests
- Android 5.0 Lollipop SDK Makes Rooting More Difficult And Overriding Impose Serious Risk To Attacks
- Skype Gets A New Exclusive Feature On The Windows Phone
- More PS4. 2.0 Firmware Update Details; PlayStation Plus November Lineup Revealed
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier