DLC News: Battlefield 4’s Dragon’s Teeth, Plans for GRID Autosport and the Killzone Shadow Fall Patch Detailed
By Gel Galang | June 25, 2014 10:28 AM EST
After several leaks related to the possible maps, "Battlefield 4's next DLC, titled "Dragon's Teeth," has finally been confirmed and detailed by the developer DICE.
People walk near a Battlefield 4 display at the Electronic Arts booth during the 2014 Electronic Entertainment Expo, known as E3, in Los Angeles, California June 11, 2014. REUTERS/Jonathan Alcorn
iOS 8 Second Beta Rolling Out, iWatch Testing Finds Its Way to NBA’s Kobe Bryant, Multiple Versions Planned
Samsung News: First 64-Bit Low-end Phone Gets Teased, Samsung Galaxy S5 and Note 3 Gets Software Update
There will be four new maps, namely the Pearl Market, Propaganda, Sunken Garden and Lumphini Garden, all of which have been mentioned or hinted at previous leaks about "Assassin's Creed Unity."
Aside from this GameSpot reports that there will also be new weapons, though they are not yet detailed one-by-one. There are known battle weapons, such as the highly publicised ballistic shield to keep you away from bullets.
Details Revealed for 'Killzone Shadow Fall' Patch
A new patch for "Killzone Shadow Fall" has just been released, and developer Guerilla Games has already detailed what can be found in the 1.26 Patch over at the official Web site.
This new patch is in time for the "Killzone Shadow Fall" Intercept co-op DLC, dated to come out this week. But in addition to this, the patch 1.26 will also have gameplay adjustments for the multiplayer mode, enhanced hit responses for the VC30 Sickle shotgun with a more visually impressive response, and a re-enabled brutal melee with a cloak ability that is a response to player request.
There are also changes done to the weapons, in particular the LS36, VC16 and VC30, all of which has had a different crosshair design.
Codemasters' 'Grid Autosport' DLC Gets More Info
With "Grid Autosport" looking at a launch date this week-June 24 in the U.S. and June 27 in Europe-developer has revealed a few more key details about its plans for the DLC of the game.
According to CVG, the DLC will be coming in a number of car packs and expansions. The difference has been detailed by the developer. Car packs will bring in new cars, three of which are already underway and planned for release sometime after the launch. Car packs will also not hamper your multiplayer play as the developers have ensured that even though only one player has a copy of "Grid Autosport," a friend of the owner can still race with him.
Mini expansions, on the other hand, will bring a specific theme via new locations and new game modes. Sometimes, there will even be new cars. The important thing here is that the mini expansions will constantly be improving the single-player aspect of the game.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Xbox’s September Games with Gold Features Halo Reach As Halo 5: Guardians And Master Chief Collection Get Details
- ‘Minecraft Xbox One Edition’ Updates From Devs Plus More On Minecraft On The Xbox Platform
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Unity’ Delayed To November As ‘Rogue’ Gets More Story Details
- ‘GTA 5’ Online Updates Radio For PS4, Xbox One As Rockstar Brings Allies For New Sale
- Sony Xperia Z3 Five Things Unveiled: 2 Metres Water-Resistance, Sprint US, Specifications, LTE Certification, Sports Sensor
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Google Chrome 64-bit for Windows 8 and Window 7 with Mac Beta Available
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen