DLC News: Battlefield 4’s Dragon’s Teeth, Plans for GRID Autosport and the Killzone Shadow Fall Patch Detailed
By Gel Galang | June 25, 2014 10:28 AM EST
After several leaks related to the possible maps, "Battlefield 4's next DLC, titled "Dragon's Teeth," has finally been confirmed and detailed by the developer DICE.
People walk near a Battlefield 4 display at the Electronic Arts booth during the 2014 Electronic Entertainment Expo, known as E3, in Los Angeles, California June 11, 2014. REUTERS/Jonathan Alcorn
iOS 8 Second Beta Rolling Out, iWatch Testing Finds Its Way to NBA’s Kobe Bryant, Multiple Versions Planned
Samsung News: First 64-Bit Low-end Phone Gets Teased, Samsung Galaxy S5 and Note 3 Gets Software Update
There will be four new maps, namely the Pearl Market, Propaganda, Sunken Garden and Lumphini Garden, all of which have been mentioned or hinted at previous leaks about "Assassin's Creed Unity."
Aside from this GameSpot reports that there will also be new weapons, though they are not yet detailed one-by-one. There are known battle weapons, such as the highly publicised ballistic shield to keep you away from bullets.
Details Revealed for 'Killzone Shadow Fall' Patch
A new patch for "Killzone Shadow Fall" has just been released, and developer Guerilla Games has already detailed what can be found in the 1.26 Patch over at the official Web site.
This new patch is in time for the "Killzone Shadow Fall" Intercept co-op DLC, dated to come out this week. But in addition to this, the patch 1.26 will also have gameplay adjustments for the multiplayer mode, enhanced hit responses for the VC30 Sickle shotgun with a more visually impressive response, and a re-enabled brutal melee with a cloak ability that is a response to player request.
There are also changes done to the weapons, in particular the LS36, VC16 and VC30, all of which has had a different crosshair design.
Codemasters' 'Grid Autosport' DLC Gets More Info
With "Grid Autosport" looking at a launch date this week-June 24 in the U.S. and June 27 in Europe-developer has revealed a few more key details about its plans for the DLC of the game.
According to CVG, the DLC will be coming in a number of car packs and expansions. The difference has been detailed by the developer. Car packs will bring in new cars, three of which are already underway and planned for release sometime after the launch. Car packs will also not hamper your multiplayer play as the developers have ensured that even though only one player has a copy of "Grid Autosport," a friend of the owner can still race with him.
Mini expansions, on the other hand, will bring a specific theme via new locations and new game modes. Sometimes, there will even be new cars. The important thing here is that the mini expansions will constantly be improving the single-player aspect of the game.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update for Moto X Reported With Poor Battery Life; Six Ways to Resolve the Issue
- Destiny Beta Now into Maintenance; Xbox One Version Prepped for 1080p in Final Run
- Samsung Galaxy S5: Logitech Unveils Protection+ Case Accessory for Android Smartphone
- PS4 News: Developments for Uncharted 4, The Last of Us Remastered and a Possible New PS4/PS Vita Game
- Sony Xperia Z Android 4.4.2 KitKat Problems and Solutions: Battery Drain, Slow Performance, Overheating, Sound Bug and SD Card
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- NVIDIA Shield Gaming Tablet with Tegra K1 SoC Reported to be Released on July 29
- BlackBerry Passport Video Leak, Release Date, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate [Watch YouTube Clip] --Reports
- Iphone 6 Release Date Fast -Approaching, Reuse and Recycle Program Now in Australia