Khloe Kardashian Hard to Work With, Turning to a Real Diva
By Annie Dee | June 25, 2014 10:01 AM EST
Khloe Kardashian had made a 360. Once the least controversial of the Kardashians, and often considered the one with a good head on her shoulders, is said to have become a diva, especially on Kourtney and Khloe Takes the Hamptons set. Just days after she receives criticism over her headdress that she wore to her niece, North's first birthday party, a new report is claiming that she's rubbing off the producers and staff of the reality show she shares with Kourtney the wrong way.
Khloe Kardashian sits courtside before the Los Angeles Lakers play the Dallas Mavericks in Game 1 of their NBA Western Conference semi-final basketball playoff in Los Angeles, California May 2, 2011.
Ever since filming began, "Khloe has been showing up late for call times, and has offered no explanation for the delay," Radar Online reports. "The crew has been left in the lurch because they can't get any work done until Khloe decides to show up. This is very atypical of Khloe, who previously would often turn up early for shooting!"
The source continued, "Khloe has been complaining about being in the Hamptons, and doesn't understand why the locals are so angry about their arrival in town. She is acting like a real diva, and says the Hamtpons should be lucky to have her in town, as it's a boost to the local economy."
Aside from her show's staff and producers, she caught the ire of Cliff Matias, the cultural director of the Redhawk Native American Arts Council, when she wore a Native American headdress to her niece, North West's first birthday. Probably not knowing what the headdress meant, Khloe posted several pictures of her wearing it and having fun at the party, wherein 375,000 IG users "liked" the photo.
"It's terrible," Cliff Matias tells Page Six. "It's absolutely terrible that they have no conscience to discontinue to do such things. I just can't believe she would be that insensitive to think it was OK to wear that war bonnet at a kids' party ... Now you have a celebrity at a kids' party creating a whole new generation of insensitive thinking.
"There's no way she's not in tune with what's been happening in the media," he said. "I can't even say she's not even aware. But it's also sad. It's really sad that people who are celebrities don't take the responsibility and the understanding that they are trendsetters and they influence people, especially young people. It's a responsibility that I don't think a lot of them acknowledge that they have.
Khloe does not care about what people think anymore though. Recently, Hollywood Life reported that she posted a message on her Instagram seemingly to bash all the people around her that have something bad to say about her. "You're still going to get criticized, so you might as well do whatever you want," the post read.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Reports: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal