Khloe Kardashian Hard to Work With, Turning to a Real Diva
By Annie Dee | June 25, 2014 10:01 AM EST
Khloe Kardashian had made a 360. Once the least controversial of the Kardashians, and often considered the one with a good head on her shoulders, is said to have become a diva, especially on Kourtney and Khloe Takes the Hamptons set. Just days after she receives criticism over her headdress that she wore to her niece, North's first birthday party, a new report is claiming that she's rubbing off the producers and staff of the reality show she shares with Kourtney the wrong way.
Khloe Kardashian sits courtside before the Los Angeles Lakers play the Dallas Mavericks in Game 1 of their NBA Western Conference semi-final basketball playoff in Los Angeles, California May 2, 2011.
Ever since filming began, "Khloe has been showing up late for call times, and has offered no explanation for the delay," Radar Online reports. "The crew has been left in the lurch because they can't get any work done until Khloe decides to show up. This is very atypical of Khloe, who previously would often turn up early for shooting!"
The source continued, "Khloe has been complaining about being in the Hamptons, and doesn't understand why the locals are so angry about their arrival in town. She is acting like a real diva, and says the Hamtpons should be lucky to have her in town, as it's a boost to the local economy."
Aside from her show's staff and producers, she caught the ire of Cliff Matias, the cultural director of the Redhawk Native American Arts Council, when she wore a Native American headdress to her niece, North West's first birthday. Probably not knowing what the headdress meant, Khloe posted several pictures of her wearing it and having fun at the party, wherein 375,000 IG users "liked" the photo.
"It's terrible," Cliff Matias tells Page Six. "It's absolutely terrible that they have no conscience to discontinue to do such things. I just can't believe she would be that insensitive to think it was OK to wear that war bonnet at a kids' party ... Now you have a celebrity at a kids' party creating a whole new generation of insensitive thinking.
"There's no way she's not in tune with what's been happening in the media," he said. "I can't even say she's not even aware. But it's also sad. It's really sad that people who are celebrities don't take the responsibility and the understanding that they are trendsetters and they influence people, especially young people. It's a responsibility that I don't think a lot of them acknowledge that they have.
Khloe does not care about what people think anymore though. Recently, Hollywood Life reported that she posted a message on her Instagram seemingly to bash all the people around her that have something bad to say about her. "You're still going to get criticized, so you might as well do whatever you want," the post read.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier