Khloe Kardashian Hard to Work With, Turning to a Real Diva
By Annie Dee | June 25, 2014 10:01 AM EST
Khloe Kardashian had made a 360. Once the least controversial of the Kardashians, and often considered the one with a good head on her shoulders, is said to have become a diva, especially on Kourtney and Khloe Takes the Hamptons set. Just days after she receives criticism over her headdress that she wore to her niece, North's first birthday party, a new report is claiming that she's rubbing off the producers and staff of the reality show she shares with Kourtney the wrong way.
Khloe Kardashian sits courtside before the Los Angeles Lakers play the Dallas Mavericks in Game 1 of their NBA Western Conference semi-final basketball playoff in Los Angeles, California May 2, 2011.
Ever since filming began, "Khloe has been showing up late for call times, and has offered no explanation for the delay," Radar Online reports. "The crew has been left in the lurch because they can't get any work done until Khloe decides to show up. This is very atypical of Khloe, who previously would often turn up early for shooting!"
The source continued, "Khloe has been complaining about being in the Hamptons, and doesn't understand why the locals are so angry about their arrival in town. She is acting like a real diva, and says the Hamtpons should be lucky to have her in town, as it's a boost to the local economy."
Aside from her show's staff and producers, she caught the ire of Cliff Matias, the cultural director of the Redhawk Native American Arts Council, when she wore a Native American headdress to her niece, North West's first birthday. Probably not knowing what the headdress meant, Khloe posted several pictures of her wearing it and having fun at the party, wherein 375,000 IG users "liked" the photo.
"It's terrible," Cliff Matias tells Page Six. "It's absolutely terrible that they have no conscience to discontinue to do such things. I just can't believe she would be that insensitive to think it was OK to wear that war bonnet at a kids' party ... Now you have a celebrity at a kids' party creating a whole new generation of insensitive thinking.
"There's no way she's not in tune with what's been happening in the media," he said. "I can't even say she's not even aware. But it's also sad. It's really sad that people who are celebrities don't take the responsibility and the understanding that they are trendsetters and they influence people, especially young people. It's a responsibility that I don't think a lot of them acknowledge that they have.
Khloe does not care about what people think anymore though. Recently, Hollywood Life reported that she posted a message on her Instagram seemingly to bash all the people around her that have something bad to say about her. "You're still going to get criticized, so you might as well do whatever you want," the post read.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- Norman Reedus Instagrams ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Poster Featuring Rick Grimes With A Twist
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet