Selena Gomez Bolder With Justin Bieber in Her Life, Says So Herself Through a Bikini Selfie
By Annie Dee | June 25, 2014 9:27 AM EST
Selena Gomez is really braver than ever. Despite knowing the numerous violent reactions she will get for returning to the arms of Justin Bieber, she forged ahead and did just that. Not only that, she is constantly spotted out on a date with the Canadian singer and showing PDA too. Last time, they were out on a very telling movie date and then they were also spotted attending a bible study together. Now, without a care of what people will say, Selena Gomez reportedly posted a picture of her in nothing but a bikini and a controversial caption, proving how confident she is.
Actress and singer Selena Gomez poses for a portrait while promoting her movie ''Spring Breakers'' in Los Angeles, California March 16, 2013.
According to Hollywood Life, Selena Gomez is more confident and fearless than ever with Justin Bieber back on her side. One day after going to the zoo with Justin Bieber, the "Come and Get Me" singer now posted a brave message online along with a bikini selfie.
Hollywood Life reported that Selena snapped a cute selfie on June 23 and shared this on Instagram. On the snapshot, Selena had on a beach-colored strapless bikini and round sunglasses. Her double braids shout confidence too. The young star perfected the look with a sweet pout.
She may not be with Justin Bieber on this cute picture, but Hollywood Life speculated that the "Beauty and the Beat" singer serves as the inspiration behind this courageous photo. Her caption said it all too. The selfie was captioned with "Soy valiant", which means "I am brave" in Spanish. What could be making Selena feel brave at this point in her life when no one seems to like her being back on Justin Bieber's side? Justin Bieber himself of course. Selena Gomez reportedly made him promise not to hide their new romance and Justin agreed, an earlier report of Hollywood Life claimed. This is brave of her. Transparency might ensure the world knows how they feel for each other and let those who are also interested in Justin back off. It was not a long time ago when they called it quits because it is not clear what they were for each other, allowing many of Justin's model friends and the likes of Kylie and Kendall Jenner ruin their relationship.
According to Hollywood Life, "Selena has made Justin promise that they won't hide their relationship and that instead, they'll go out together as much as possible and show each other how much they love each other to the world.
"Selena thinks this will change Justin and also make those that are not a fan of Selena's choice to date him again change their tune," Hollywood Life added. "She thinks that this time it will 100 percent work out."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Plot Update: Ludacris Reveals Paul Walker's Old Photo, Vin Diesel Shares A Photo Of Himself In Car
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia