Selena Gomez Bolder With Justin Bieber in Her Life, Says So Herself Through a Bikini Selfie
By Annie Dee | June 25, 2014 9:27 AM EST
Selena Gomez is really braver than ever. Despite knowing the numerous violent reactions she will get for returning to the arms of Justin Bieber, she forged ahead and did just that. Not only that, she is constantly spotted out on a date with the Canadian singer and showing PDA too. Last time, they were out on a very telling movie date and then they were also spotted attending a bible study together. Now, without a care of what people will say, Selena Gomez reportedly posted a picture of her in nothing but a bikini and a controversial caption, proving how confident she is.
Actress and singer Selena Gomez poses for a portrait while promoting her movie ''Spring Breakers'' in Los Angeles, California March 16, 2013.
According to Hollywood Life, Selena Gomez is more confident and fearless than ever with Justin Bieber back on her side. One day after going to the zoo with Justin Bieber, the "Come and Get Me" singer now posted a brave message online along with a bikini selfie.
Hollywood Life reported that Selena snapped a cute selfie on June 23 and shared this on Instagram. On the snapshot, Selena had on a beach-colored strapless bikini and round sunglasses. Her double braids shout confidence too. The young star perfected the look with a sweet pout.
She may not be with Justin Bieber on this cute picture, but Hollywood Life speculated that the "Beauty and the Beat" singer serves as the inspiration behind this courageous photo. Her caption said it all too. The selfie was captioned with "Soy valiant", which means "I am brave" in Spanish. What could be making Selena feel brave at this point in her life when no one seems to like her being back on Justin Bieber's side? Justin Bieber himself of course. Selena Gomez reportedly made him promise not to hide their new romance and Justin agreed, an earlier report of Hollywood Life claimed. This is brave of her. Transparency might ensure the world knows how they feel for each other and let those who are also interested in Justin back off. It was not a long time ago when they called it quits because it is not clear what they were for each other, allowing many of Justin's model friends and the likes of Kylie and Kendall Jenner ruin their relationship.
According to Hollywood Life, "Selena has made Justin promise that they won't hide their relationship and that instead, they'll go out together as much as possible and show each other how much they love each other to the world.
"Selena thinks this will change Justin and also make those that are not a fan of Selena's choice to date him again change their tune," Hollywood Life added. "She thinks that this time it will 100 percent work out."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Episode 6 Spoilers: Next Week Tests Relationships And Sees A Shocking Exit
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko