Kaley Cuoco Pregnant with Ryan Sweeting’s First Child: Couple Headed for Divorce; Zooey Deschanel Causes ‘Friction’ Between Them —Here’s the Truth
By jaskiran kaur | June 25, 2014 9:18 AM EST
"Big Bang Theory" actress Kaley Cuoco and her husband Ryan Sweeting recently got married on New Year's Eve in a much-hyped wedding and reports about their divorce are already swirling around. Amid couple's divorce rumours, reports about Kaley Cuoco being pregnant are also making the rounds. These reports have caused panic among the fans and they are wondering what the truth is. Keep reading to find out the details.
Actress Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting and tennis player Ryan Sweeting pose at the 4th annual Critics' Choice Television Awards in Beverly Hills, California June 19, 2014.
According to a Celebrity Dirty Laundry report, the star, who portrays Penny on CBS show "Big Bang Theory," is "already fighting" with her husband of six months. Kaley Cuoco got married to Ryan Sweeting on Dec. 31, 2013 after knowing him for just a month.
Citing the claims of OK Magazine, the Web site notes "Mumford" actress Zooey Deschanel is friends with Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco reportedly "hates" that. Zooey is said to be "causing 'friction' between Kaley and Ryan." Kaley even blamed her husband of "flirting" with Zooey. She has now forbidden her husband from meeting up with her. Kaley reportedly won't allow him with any other actress unless she's there too.
The Web site speculates if "Kaley Cuoco is worried about Ryan Sweeting cheating on her after dating Henry Cavill."
Furthermore, it is said the couple fought with each other at a friend's engagement party in Florida, earlier this month. The source revealed to the magazine that "they are making friends wonder if they rushed things and are paying the price."
In addition to divorce rumours, gossip about Kaley Cuoco being already pregnant has been in press. According to Rumour Fix, the actress was spotted in "bulky, oversized and highly unflattering pantsuits" at two different red carpets. Contrary to her usual stylish self, Kaley Cuoco appeared in dresses that concealed her otherwise slender figure. This led to a frenzy of speculation about her pregnancy.
However, the truth about Kaley Cuoco's pregnancy and divorce rumours is out. The Web site took the onus of finding out the truth for "Big Bang Theory" fans. It is reported that the source close to Kaley Cuoco revealed that there is no truth behind the pregnancy rumours. Meanwhile, Gossipcop found out the truth about divorce rumours and notes that a rep denies truth behind the story. In another Rumour Fix report, it is revealed that "a super close friend" to Kaley Cuoco and Ryan Sweeting called the divorce story "a complete fabrication."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar