Kaley Cuoco Pregnant with Ryan Sweeting’s First Child: Couple Headed for Divorce; Zooey Deschanel Causes ‘Friction’ Between Them —Here’s the Truth
By jaskiran kaur | June 25, 2014 9:18 AM EST
"Big Bang Theory" actress Kaley Cuoco and her husband Ryan Sweeting recently got married on New Year's Eve in a much-hyped wedding and reports about their divorce are already swirling around. Amid couple's divorce rumours, reports about Kaley Cuoco being pregnant are also making the rounds. These reports have caused panic among the fans and they are wondering what the truth is. Keep reading to find out the details.
Actress Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting and tennis player Ryan Sweeting pose at the 4th annual Critics' Choice Television Awards in Beverly Hills, California June 19, 2014.
According to a Celebrity Dirty Laundry report, the star, who portrays Penny on CBS show "Big Bang Theory," is "already fighting" with her husband of six months. Kaley Cuoco got married to Ryan Sweeting on Dec. 31, 2013 after knowing him for just a month.
Citing the claims of OK Magazine, the Web site notes "Mumford" actress Zooey Deschanel is friends with Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco reportedly "hates" that. Zooey is said to be "causing 'friction' between Kaley and Ryan." Kaley even blamed her husband of "flirting" with Zooey. She has now forbidden her husband from meeting up with her. Kaley reportedly won't allow him with any other actress unless she's there too.
The Web site speculates if "Kaley Cuoco is worried about Ryan Sweeting cheating on her after dating Henry Cavill."
Furthermore, it is said the couple fought with each other at a friend's engagement party in Florida, earlier this month. The source revealed to the magazine that "they are making friends wonder if they rushed things and are paying the price."
In addition to divorce rumours, gossip about Kaley Cuoco being already pregnant has been in press. According to Rumour Fix, the actress was spotted in "bulky, oversized and highly unflattering pantsuits" at two different red carpets. Contrary to her usual stylish self, Kaley Cuoco appeared in dresses that concealed her otherwise slender figure. This led to a frenzy of speculation about her pregnancy.
However, the truth about Kaley Cuoco's pregnancy and divorce rumours is out. The Web site took the onus of finding out the truth for "Big Bang Theory" fans. It is reported that the source close to Kaley Cuoco revealed that there is no truth behind the pregnancy rumours. Meanwhile, Gossipcop found out the truth about divorce rumours and notes that a rep denies truth behind the story. In another Rumour Fix report, it is revealed that "a super close friend" to Kaley Cuoco and Ryan Sweeting called the divorce story "a complete fabrication."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air