Kaley Cuoco Pregnant with Ryan Sweeting’s First Child: Couple Headed for Divorce; Zooey Deschanel Causes ‘Friction’ Between Them —Here’s the Truth
By jaskiran kaur | June 25, 2014 9:18 AM EST
"Big Bang Theory" actress Kaley Cuoco and her husband Ryan Sweeting recently got married on New Year's Eve in a much-hyped wedding and reports about their divorce are already swirling around. Amid couple's divorce rumours, reports about Kaley Cuoco being pregnant are also making the rounds. These reports have caused panic among the fans and they are wondering what the truth is. Keep reading to find out the details.
Actress Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting and tennis player Ryan Sweeting pose at the 4th annual Critics' Choice Television Awards in Beverly Hills, California June 19, 2014.
According to a Celebrity Dirty Laundry report, the star, who portrays Penny on CBS show "Big Bang Theory," is "already fighting" with her husband of six months. Kaley Cuoco got married to Ryan Sweeting on Dec. 31, 2013 after knowing him for just a month.
Citing the claims of OK Magazine, the Web site notes "Mumford" actress Zooey Deschanel is friends with Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco reportedly "hates" that. Zooey is said to be "causing 'friction' between Kaley and Ryan." Kaley even blamed her husband of "flirting" with Zooey. She has now forbidden her husband from meeting up with her. Kaley reportedly won't allow him with any other actress unless she's there too.
The Web site speculates if "Kaley Cuoco is worried about Ryan Sweeting cheating on her after dating Henry Cavill."
Furthermore, it is said the couple fought with each other at a friend's engagement party in Florida, earlier this month. The source revealed to the magazine that "they are making friends wonder if they rushed things and are paying the price."
In addition to divorce rumours, gossip about Kaley Cuoco being already pregnant has been in press. According to Rumour Fix, the actress was spotted in "bulky, oversized and highly unflattering pantsuits" at two different red carpets. Contrary to her usual stylish self, Kaley Cuoco appeared in dresses that concealed her otherwise slender figure. This led to a frenzy of speculation about her pregnancy.
However, the truth about Kaley Cuoco's pregnancy and divorce rumours is out. The Web site took the onus of finding out the truth for "Big Bang Theory" fans. It is reported that the source close to Kaley Cuoco revealed that there is no truth behind the pregnancy rumours. Meanwhile, Gossipcop found out the truth about divorce rumours and notes that a rep denies truth behind the story. In another Rumour Fix report, it is revealed that "a super close friend" to Kaley Cuoco and Ryan Sweeting called the divorce story "a complete fabrication."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast