LG G3 Mini: Price, Release Date, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate
By Ma Evelyn Castino Quilas | June 25, 2014 9:04 AM EST
Words have been spreading around that South Korean multinational conglomerate corporation LG Corporation is engineering a smaller sister of LG G3, the LG G3 Mini.
Latest information gathered from Indian export/import Web site Zauba listed the rumoured smart gadget under the code name LD D722 in its database. The database showed the value of the Android phone at around $217 or $231 in Australia. LG G3 Mini will reportedly be released to the market around the fourth quarter of 2014.
Here are five fresh features to anticipate on the smart gadget:
According to GSM Arena, LG G3 mini will have 4.5-inch display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels and image density of 326 pixels. The screen has capacitive touchscreen of 16 million colors. With this feature, smart phone users will be able to clearly see the information displayed on their screens like the data, pictures, texts, and others.
Tech Times mentioned that LG G3 mini will have 5-megapixel camera. Although this is quite a downgrade from the 8-megapixel camera in LG G2 mini, the camera is still decent enough to take high quality pictures. Hence, users who are fond of taking selfies and other snapshots can still count on hours and hours of picture taking moments.
The same sources cited above also stated that LG G3 mini will sport a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor which is clocked at 1.2 GHz. It will also have 1 GB of RAM and 8 GB of internal memory which can be expanded up to 64 GB via microSD slot. Given this fast processor, smart phone users will be able to seamlessly perform various tasks on their smart phone such as browsing the internet, playing games, and other tasks.
GSM Arena also cited that LG G3 mini will run on Android operating system version 4.4.2 KitKat. This updated OS will allow the users to effortlessly perform simple multi-tasking activities on their mobile phones.
GSM Arena also listed the presence of a built-in accelerometer on the LG G3 mini. With this feature, smart phone users will be able to track their body's tilt and motion and provide them with real time data on their health and fitness status.
The features mentioned above make smart phone users optimistic to anticipate for LG G3 mini come its rumoured release date on the fourth quarter of 2014.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510