Boxing News 2014: Mayweather in Another Spending Spree as He Throws $100,000 at ClubE11even in Miami
By Vittorio Hernandez | June 25, 2014 8:55 AM EST
Because of his belief that God has spoken to him and confirmed his luxurious lifestyle is okay since he is "king," unbeaten American boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr continues to go on with his spending spree.
On Tuesday, TMZ Sports reported that Money May threw $100,000 to strippers at the ClubE11even in Miami. The occasion was the celebration of DJ Irie's birthday.
The Web site said that the boxer came with a backpack full of dollar bills totaling $100,000. It added that celebrities Jamie Foxx and Diddy were in the same building where the club is located, and Diddy even called all strippers to announce that Mayweather was literally throwing money around.
A hundred thousand grands is actually loose change for Mayweather who earned $105 million the last 12 months, beating golfer Tiger Woods for the second straight year as the highest paid athlete in Forbes magazine's annual list.
On Saturday, he also posted on Instagram the photo of his club visit and captioned it: "There's no salary cap on my roster."
Besides his recent spending sprees on diamonds, watches, jewellery and luxury boats, Mayweather is again the talk of town after he narrowed down his next opponent to either British boxer Amir Khan or fellow American boxer Miguel Cotto.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- UFC News: Ronda Rousey To Avenge Teammates, Demands Bethe Correia
- FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: Argentina vs. Philippines Preview, Starting Lineups
- Grigor Dimitrov Shares Fashion Tips With Maria Sharapova
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Group B: Greece vs. Philippines Live Streaming Info, Betting Odds and Preview
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: USA vs. Turkey Preview, Starting Lineups [VIDEO]
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen