Boxing News 2014: Mayweather in Another Spending Spree as He Throws $100,000 at ClubE11even in Miami
By Vittorio Hernandez | June 25, 2014 8:55 AM EST
Because of his belief that God has spoken to him and confirmed his luxurious lifestyle is okay since he is "king," unbeaten American boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr continues to go on with his spending spree.
On Tuesday, TMZ Sports reported that Money May threw $100,000 to strippers at the ClubE11even in Miami. The occasion was the celebration of DJ Irie's birthday.
The Web site said that the boxer came with a backpack full of dollar bills totaling $100,000. It added that celebrities Jamie Foxx and Diddy were in the same building where the club is located, and Diddy even called all strippers to announce that Mayweather was literally throwing money around.
A hundred thousand grands is actually loose change for Mayweather who earned $105 million the last 12 months, beating golfer Tiger Woods for the second straight year as the highest paid athlete in Forbes magazine's annual list.
On Saturday, he also posted on Instagram the photo of his club visit and captioned it: "There's no salary cap on my roster."
Besides his recent spending sprees on diamonds, watches, jewellery and luxury boats, Mayweather is again the talk of town after he narrowed down his next opponent to either British boxer Amir Khan or fellow American boxer Miguel Cotto.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin Happy Houston Rockets Sent Him To LA Lakers
- Jeremy Lin's Trade To Los Angeles Lakers Is An Opportunity To Reinvent His Brand
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Group B Preview, Schedule and Key Players: Argentina, Greece, Croatia Favourites To Top Opening Round
- American Heavyweight Boxer Amir Mansour Says It’s Disrespectful For 50 Cent To Take Jabs At Floyd Mayweather On Social Media
- Roger Federer and Michael Jordan Collaborate To Create Sneaker History For the US Open 2014
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?