Chelsea FC Transfer News: Blues Attacker Reveals PSG Talk
By Mark Wayne Eubank | June 24, 2014 10:58 PM EST
Chelsea attacking midfielder Oscar revealed that he has had talks with Paris Saint-Germain, but ruled out any possibility of moving to the Ligue 1, at least, for another season.
The 22-year-old, who is part of the host nation's squad - Brazil - at the World Cup, did not enjoy as much success as he did during his debut season at Stamford Bridge, but, nevertheless, was able to put up a decent scoring and assists tally with 11 and 10, respectively, in 47 appearances.
“I had contacts with PSG, that is true, but it did not go any further.” - Oscar
It seems that the Selecao mainstay, whose minutes plummeted during the end stretch of the 2013/14 term, is considering moving elsewhere, should his status under Blues boss Jose Mourinho remain the same or get worse.
"I had contacts with PSG, that is true, but it did not go any further," the former Internacional man told L'Equipe.
And next season, I will stay at Chelsea.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Dionesian ‘Hex’: Pacquiao’s Secret Weapon Behind His 8 Titles
- Manny Pacquiao vs. Chris Algieri Betting Odds: American Knockout Of Filipino Pays $10,000 From A $100 Bet
- Arum Says Pacquiao's Victory vs Algieri May Cause Mayweather To Say ‘No’ To Dream Match
- Brooklyn Nets Agree to Grant Andrei Kirilenko Indefinite Leave of Absence
- Freddie Roach Asks Manny Pacquiao Not To Beat Up Algieri Too Badly So Mayweather Will Not Be Scared And Agree To Super Fight
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan
- Australia Ranks 11th In World Ultra Wealth Report As 175 Aussies Amass $440B In 2013