Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Go House Hunting
By Christine Jane Caparras | June 24, 2014 6:14 PM EST
In the wake of announcing that Kourtney is pregnant with their third child, Scott Disick and Kourtney Kardashian are getting set for more life changes as they look for a new house.
Television personality Kourtney Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
In this week's episode of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians," Kourtney consults Scott about their plans about their current home. Kourtney wants to renovate the back yard to create a deck that's family friendly and make it more suitable for everyone to hang out. Scott points out that he wants to make a decision based on how long they actually plan to stay in that house since they are already looking at other houses.
Meanwhile, Scott also complains that he is unable to work properly from his home office because of too many distractions. He then finds a solution by bringing home a sprinter van that he has decked out to be a mobile office.
The van is plush with recliner chairs mini desks and fully-equipped with internet, sound system, telephone and television. He insists that this will help him become more productive by being able to work on the go and free from the distractions that surround him at home.
Needless to say, Kourtney is offended by being seen as a distraction and thinks that Scott is only using it as an excuse to purchase the van that he does not need. They then go out to look at houses with Khloe and Khloe agrees with Scott that the van is cool and useful. The two of them go on a joyride in it and visit food trucks around the city failing to actually do much work.
Kourtney, Khloe and Scott at least agree that the house they saw was awesome and Khloe even jokes that she will take it if the couple don't want it.
Scott then puches Kourtney over the edge when he asks her to bring her water while he's out in the garage working from inside his van. She eventually calls the dealer while he was away and has the van taken back.
Scott is furious but eventually admits that she's right and that the van was more of a distraction than actual help. The two return to the more pressing issue which is finding a house for their growing family.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Finale Spoiler: Blake Proposes To Top Favourite Of Season 2
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Available Through O2 For £380, Other Carriers To Follow Soon
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money