Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Go House Hunting
By Christine Jane Caparras | June 24, 2014 6:14 PM EST
In the wake of announcing that Kourtney is pregnant with their third child, Scott Disick and Kourtney Kardashian are getting set for more life changes as they look for a new house.
Television personality Kourtney Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
In this week's episode of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians," Kourtney consults Scott about their plans about their current home. Kourtney wants to renovate the back yard to create a deck that's family friendly and make it more suitable for everyone to hang out. Scott points out that he wants to make a decision based on how long they actually plan to stay in that house since they are already looking at other houses.
Meanwhile, Scott also complains that he is unable to work properly from his home office because of too many distractions. He then finds a solution by bringing home a sprinter van that he has decked out to be a mobile office.
The van is plush with recliner chairs mini desks and fully-equipped with internet, sound system, telephone and television. He insists that this will help him become more productive by being able to work on the go and free from the distractions that surround him at home.
Needless to say, Kourtney is offended by being seen as a distraction and thinks that Scott is only using it as an excuse to purchase the van that he does not need. They then go out to look at houses with Khloe and Khloe agrees with Scott that the van is cool and useful. The two of them go on a joyride in it and visit food trucks around the city failing to actually do much work.
Kourtney, Khloe and Scott at least agree that the house they saw was awesome and Khloe even jokes that she will take it if the couple don't want it.
Scott then puches Kourtney over the edge when he asks her to bring her water while he's out in the garage working from inside his van. She eventually calls the dealer while he was away and has the van taken back.
Scott is furious but eventually admits that she's right and that the van was more of a distraction than actual help. The two return to the more pressing issue which is finding a house for their growing family.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2