Keeping Up With The Kardashians: Kris Jenner Calls Kendall Irresponsible
By Christine Jane Caparras | June 24, 2014 6:11 PM EST
In this week's episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" Kris Jenner is faced with the issue of Kendall's dog and her inability to take care of it.
Kendall Jenner arrives on the red carpet at the MuchMusic Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014. REUTERS/Mark Blinch
Kendall is a dog lover and her brother Rob decided to give her a puppy. She was excited about it and took care of it for a while but with her modelling career taking off; she is often away travelling which leaves Kris at home to deal with the dog.
The great dane is huge and as such, there is also a pot of dog poo to deal with. Kris wakes up one morning and steps on dog poo at the bottom of the stairs and decides that she's had enough. Before she gets a chance to confront Kendall about the problem, Kim also finds herself in a sticky situation.
The dogs are kept in the laundry room at night and are let out in the morning. Kim opens the laundry room to find the floor completely covered in dog diarrhea! She realizes the gravity of the situation when she goes out with her friends and they all smell the dog poo on her clothes.
Kris, who was left to deal with the diarrhea situation in the laundry room finally confronts Kendall about it when she returns after a weekend away. Kendall is livid and says that she does take care of her own dog and that Kris doesn't do anything for the dog. She then goes on and tells Kim and Khloe about the issue. Kim, having experienced the problem first hand, takes Kris' side and tells both Kendall and Khloe off for being mean and not appreciating Kris and her efforts in raising them and handling all their issues including cleaning dog poo off the floor.
Kendall decides to take the dog out for a walk and notice that it has been registered for a license. They deduce that Kris has done this for Kendall and Khloe decides that Kim is right when she said that they need to change their attitude towards Kris. Khloe admits that she has been a bad influence to Kendall and Kylie and decides to make it up to Kris.
Everything is sorted when Kendall steps up and promises to be more responsible and Khloe surprises Kris with a night out clubbing since she had been criticizing Kris for not acting her age.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected