Keeping Up With The Kardashians: Kris Jenner Calls Kendall Irresponsible
By Christine Jane Caparras | June 24, 2014 6:11 PM EST
In this week's episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" Kris Jenner is faced with the issue of Kendall's dog and her inability to take care of it.
Kendall Jenner arrives on the red carpet at the MuchMusic Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014. REUTERS/Mark Blinch
Kendall is a dog lover and her brother Rob decided to give her a puppy. She was excited about it and took care of it for a while but with her modelling career taking off; she is often away travelling which leaves Kris at home to deal with the dog.
The great dane is huge and as such, there is also a pot of dog poo to deal with. Kris wakes up one morning and steps on dog poo at the bottom of the stairs and decides that she's had enough. Before she gets a chance to confront Kendall about the problem, Kim also finds herself in a sticky situation.
The dogs are kept in the laundry room at night and are let out in the morning. Kim opens the laundry room to find the floor completely covered in dog diarrhea! She realizes the gravity of the situation when she goes out with her friends and they all smell the dog poo on her clothes.
Kris, who was left to deal with the diarrhea situation in the laundry room finally confronts Kendall about it when she returns after a weekend away. Kendall is livid and says that she does take care of her own dog and that Kris doesn't do anything for the dog. She then goes on and tells Kim and Khloe about the issue. Kim, having experienced the problem first hand, takes Kris' side and tells both Kendall and Khloe off for being mean and not appreciating Kris and her efforts in raising them and handling all their issues including cleaning dog poo off the floor.
Kendall decides to take the dog out for a walk and notice that it has been registered for a license. They deduce that Kris has done this for Kendall and Khloe decides that Kim is right when she said that they need to change their attitude towards Kris. Khloe admits that she has been a bad influence to Kendall and Kylie and decides to make it up to Kris.
Everything is sorted when Kendall steps up and promises to be more responsible and Khloe surprises Kris with a night out clubbing since she had been criticizing Kris for not acting her age.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery