Motorola Moto X+1 Fresh Videos And Image Leaked; 4K Recording Capability Tipped [Watch Video]
By Pavithra Rathinavel | June 24, 2014 5:53 PM EST
Motorola's Moto X+1 image was previously leaked showcasing the first look of the upcoming smartphone.
This week, the same source TK Tech News has released couple of videos pertaining to the much-awaited Moto X+1 wrapped in transparent plastic cover. Interested readers can scroll down to check out the videos and images.
The plastic cover surrounding the upcoming Moto X+1 is used as camouflage to hide the identification marks. The same source said there will be more videos uploaded in the near future. The description of the YouTube video also said a comparison of the Moto X+1 with the predecessor Moto X is in the offing.
Apparently, Moto X+1 is relatively bigger than the predecessor Moto X. Also, the handset has thinner bezels and some killer specifications.
Moto X+1 features a 5.2-inch AMOLED screen packing a screen resolution of 1080p. Moto X+1 will be coming in 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB variants with microSD card slot for further expansion. The handset's camera might get an upgrade but there is no confirmation on this particular aspect. Going by the earlier leak, the handset will sport a 12 MP rear-facing camera and 2 MP front-facing camera unit.
Also, the device is expected to be powered by a quad-core (Qualcomm Snapdragon 800) processor clocked at 2.3 GHz, with a solid 2 GB RAM. Moto X+1 will run on Android 4.4 KitKat OS. Also, the phone is rumored to feature a solid 2,600 mAh battery unit and 4K video recording capability.
— @evleaks (@evleaks) June 23, 2014
According to BGR, Moto X+1 variant shown in the YouTube video could be a Verizon model. Hence, it is packed with Verizon bloatware. Readers can check out the videos here: (Source: YouTube channel pertaining to TK Tech News)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy