Robert Pattinson Disses Kristen Stewart Amid Katy Perry Dating Reports: Twilight Actor Has Message For Ex
By jaskiran kaur | June 24, 2014 5:35 PM EST
Twi-hards and Robsten fans may not feel too happy about this. Their favorite actor Robert Pattinson seems to be completely over his ex-girlfriend and "Twilight" co-star Kristen Stewart.
The actor proved it in a press conference for his latest film, "The Rover," where he discussed how loyalty and friendship go hand in hand.
Cast member Robert Pattinson poses during a photocall for the film "The Rover" out of competition at the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 18, 2014.
Hollywood Hunk Pattinson is currently busy promoting his latest film, "The Rover," directed by David Michod. The crime-drama revolves around the events that take place 10 years after global economic collapse. In a press conference that opened last week, the actor appeared to take at what appeared to be a "dig at his ex," according to Inquistr.
"I think loyalty is probably the most important trait in a friendship. It's definitely very important," the actor said in the interview.
Several media outlets see this as some sort of "criticism" pointed toward Stewart who left the actor feel betrayed after she stepped out on him.
For those who don't know, the ex-couple started dating each other while filming for their blockbuster movie franchise,"Twilight." The onscreen and offscreen couple dated each other for more than three years until Stewart's quite public cheating scandal killed their relationship.
Stewart was allegedly involved with her "Snow White and the Huntsman" Director Rupert Sanders in 2012. This was followed by split between Pattinson and Stewart and Rupert Sanders' divorce with wife Liberty Ross.
But fans hoped and wished for Pattinson-Stewart reunion on several occasions. But they were all rumors that never materialized. The Web site noted the actor seems "to be a lot happier these days."
Meanwhile, reports about Pattinson dating Katy Perry are swirling around. The two of them have only added fuel to the fire after they were spotted getting cosy at "The Rover" premiere after-party.
According to the Radar Online sources, Pattinson was "smitten" with songstress and he "hooked-up" with her at the after-party. The eyewitness revealed to the Web site that two of them were "all over each other." They also "hugged and kissed" each other.
"At least 10 hotties were hovering around Rob, but his focus was on Katy," the source disclosed.
"He kept kissing her the entire night."
It didn't end there for them. When the party came to close at 12:30 a.m., they were reportedly "still going strong."
But Perry was not the only tinsel town beauty "Twilight" hunk has been linked with. After breaking up with Stewart, he has been romantically associated with models like Dylan Penn, Imogen Kerr, Riley Keough and more. But these relationships were never confirmed as committed or official by any of them.
For more updates on "Twilight co-stars, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft