Robert Pattinson Disses Kristen Stewart Amid Katy Perry Dating Reports: Twilight Actor Has Message For Ex
By jaskiran kaur | June 24, 2014 5:35 PM EST
Twi-hards and Robsten fans may not feel too happy about this. Their favorite actor Robert Pattinson seems to be completely over his ex-girlfriend and "Twilight" co-star Kristen Stewart.
The actor proved it in a press conference for his latest film, "The Rover," where he discussed how loyalty and friendship go hand in hand.
Cast member Robert Pattinson poses during a photocall for the film "The Rover" out of competition at the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 18, 2014.
Hollywood Hunk Pattinson is currently busy promoting his latest film, "The Rover," directed by David Michod. The crime-drama revolves around the events that take place 10 years after global economic collapse. In a press conference that opened last week, the actor appeared to take at what appeared to be a "dig at his ex," according to Inquistr.
"I think loyalty is probably the most important trait in a friendship. It's definitely very important," the actor said in the interview.
Several media outlets see this as some sort of "criticism" pointed toward Stewart who left the actor feel betrayed after she stepped out on him.
For those who don't know, the ex-couple started dating each other while filming for their blockbuster movie franchise,"Twilight." The onscreen and offscreen couple dated each other for more than three years until Stewart's quite public cheating scandal killed their relationship.
Stewart was allegedly involved with her "Snow White and the Huntsman" Director Rupert Sanders in 2012. This was followed by split between Pattinson and Stewart and Rupert Sanders' divorce with wife Liberty Ross.
But fans hoped and wished for Pattinson-Stewart reunion on several occasions. But they were all rumors that never materialized. The Web site noted the actor seems "to be a lot happier these days."
Meanwhile, reports about Pattinson dating Katy Perry are swirling around. The two of them have only added fuel to the fire after they were spotted getting cosy at "The Rover" premiere after-party.
According to the Radar Online sources, Pattinson was "smitten" with songstress and he "hooked-up" with her at the after-party. The eyewitness revealed to the Web site that two of them were "all over each other." They also "hugged and kissed" each other.
"At least 10 hotties were hovering around Rob, but his focus was on Katy," the source disclosed.
"He kept kissing her the entire night."
It didn't end there for them. When the party came to close at 12:30 a.m., they were reportedly "still going strong."
But Perry was not the only tinsel town beauty "Twilight" hunk has been linked with. After breaking up with Stewart, he has been romantically associated with models like Dylan Penn, Imogen Kerr, Riley Keough and more. But these relationships were never confirmed as committed or official by any of them.
For more updates on "Twilight co-stars, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Plot Update: Ludacris Reveals Paul Walker's Old Photo, Vin Diesel Shares A Photo Of Himself In Car
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia